Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Comprehensive Wishlist

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> RE: Comprehensive Wishlist Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/4/2011 7:00:15 PM   
Panama

I don't know if overlooked is accurate. I believe dismissed out of hand would be more descriptive.

There are some discussions that suddenly end. Nothing is resolved. The individual who would appear to be responsible for presenting ideas for inclusion simply stops responding. End of discussion. There is no, 'Nope, not going to happen'. There is just silence or 'This has been discussed to death'.

It would be nice to get a yes or no and why without the vague, 'not enough bang for the buck'.

(in reply to macgregor)
Post #: 1621
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/4/2011 7:02:19 PM   
Panama

quote:

ORIGINAL: ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar

TOAW 3 was released 5 years ago. Seems normal to me that forum traffic decreases.

I know several people who still play this game and still post avidly on the internet. They just don't post here.

Perhaps if they did post here it might help. I can go to China and complain about the potholes in the streets at home. That won't get them fixed.

(in reply to ColinWright)
Post #: 1622
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/4/2011 7:59:39 PM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panama

quote:

quote:

TOAW 3 was released 5 years ago. Seems normal to me that forum traffic decreases.

I know several people who still play this game and still post avidly on the internet. They just don't post here.

Perhaps if they did post here it might help. I can go to China and complain about the potholes in the streets at home. That won't get them fixed.

Well, it ain't much fun to post here. 'Golden Delicious,' for example, just stays away.

I personally find submissive and docile right out. On the other hand -- particularly during the 'river Matrix' firefight -- I found myself taking quite a bit of baggage with me when I left this site. Kept wanting to give perfectly inoffensive family members a hard time at dinner, etc.

I don't need that. Neither do they. And -- for me -- it doesn't necessarily happen elsewhere. I participate in another site where various of us disagree completely about everything from Jesus Christ to drugs. Occasionally there's some raised hackles and some growling -- but nothing like the sustained malevolence that this site seems to offer. And we are just talking about a game. It should be possible to engage in a reasonably dispassionate exchange of views.

Largely, 'he made a desert and called it victory' seems to be an apt quote. While I've never taken home the Miss Congeniality award, I don't think I'm the problem here.

< Message edited by ColinWright -- 5/4/2011 11:29:40 PM >

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1623
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/4/2011 10:54:14 PM   
berto

Yes, the TOAW forum ... no, let me clarify that ... this Comprehensive Wishlist thread is now overly quarrelsome and at times downright nasty. Ad hominem attacks abound. Not a nice place to hang out.

The rancor flows not from just one person or one faction. Both sides (all sides?) share the blame equally. Tit for tat, blow for blow, will anyone be left standing?

Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

Post #: 1624
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 6:50:03 AM   
jmlima

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto

Yes, the TOAW forum ... no, let me clarify that ... this Comprehensive Wishlist thread is now overly quarrelsome and at times downright nasty. Ad hominem attacks abound. Not a nice place to hang out.

The rancor flows not from just one person or one faction. Both sides (all sides?) share the blame equally. Tit for tat, blow for blow, will anyone be left standing?

As Harry Hill would say, there's only one way to find out...

I for example, don't bother too much posting here as I see the 'wishlist' as nothing more than a random compilation of ideas for which there is no plan of implementation. Some of them seem to randomly make it into the game, whilst circumventing other far more relevant ones. And when 'TOAW 4' is thrown in the mix, then I lose any interest whatsoever.

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1625
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 7:08:40 AM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmlima

quote:

As Harry Hill would say, there's only one way to find out...

I for example, don't bother too much posting here as I see the 'wishlist' as nothing more than a random compilation of ideas for which there is no plan of implementation. Some of them seem to randomly make it into the game, whilst circumventing other far more relevant ones. And when 'TOAW 4' is thrown in the mix, then I lose any interest whatsoever.

Yeah. Given its length, I would guess almost any conceivable change has been suggested at some point in some form in the 'wishlist.' I could dream up almost any change imaginable, impose it, and then point to the date in 2007 when it or something like was discussed.

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to jmlima)
Post #: 1626
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 2:20:14 PM   
Panama

I believe someone went through the list, picked out the easy to do stuff and implemented those that made some sort of sense. The more difficult to program ones will never get done.

What has been said time and again is to make everything already in the game available to the scenario designers so they may vary effects during a scenario.

I doubt much more will ever get done as the number of posts in the forum have an impact on how many people actually buy the game and how Matrix views the game's potential financial health.

And yes, if a post becomes a vile bucket of poo it tends to drive folks out into the fields.

Post #: 1627
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 2:32:24 PM   
berto

quote:

What has been said time and again is to make everything [emphasis added] already in the game available to the scenario designers so they may vary effects during a scenario.

everything [emphasizing it even more]

Without doubt, right there is the biggest bang for the programming buck.

Everything else is just sniping. (In more ways than one. )

Hanging by a thread here. Hoping against hope that The Powers That Be make the right and quick decisions to save this game, for me, and possibly for many others as well.

Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1628
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 5:40:23 PM   
macgregor

All the stuff I basically want is in the wishlist. I've tried to become more specific as I think about my requests more. And while I've received a lot of flak, it's always been by the forum naysayers, namely Curtis and Colin NOT Ralph nor anyone whose response could be considered the final word. Ralph always mentions in the few exchanges we've had that he appreciates my 'passion'.

If Ralph or someone from Matrix staff were to post that no more changes would be made would I be upset? I suppose, though the length of time it appears to require to improve a game I may likely have to fork out another $50 for ...let's put it this way. The game I envision; a complete operational warfare simulator the way I believe Norm originally targeted, would indeed be coveted by a large demographic, as indicated by the original forum traffic. I truly believe that if Ralph doesn't 'git'er done' that in a year or two -or more, some other company will eventually. I don't think David Heath or Eric Rutins are fielding proposals by programmers that want Ralph's job. So I am resolved that this game will live or die with what Ralph does or doesn't do.

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1629
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 7:12:01 PM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: macgregor

All the stuff I basically want is in the wishlist. I've tried to become more specific as I think about my requests more. And while I've received a lot of flak, it's always been by the forum naysayers, namely Curtis and Colin...

?

That's the first time I've heard myself called a 'forum naysayer.'

Well, I think the epithet is spectacularly misplaced -- but it's fairly innocuous so use it if you must.

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to macgregor)
Post #: 1630
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 8:19:39 PM   
berto

quote:

quote:

What has been said time and again is to make everything [emphasis added] already in the game available to the scenario designers so they may vary effects during a scenario.

everything [emphasizing it even more]

Without doubt, right there is the biggest bang for the programming buck.

Everything else is just sniping. (In more ways than one. )

Hanging by a thread here. Hoping against hope that The Powers That Be make the right and quick decisions to save this game, for me, and possibly for many others as well.

A universal scenario file(s) translator, as described in http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2802854, post #2.

The second biggest bang for the buck?

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1631
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 8:27:48 PM   
Telumar

quote:

I believe someone went through the list, picked out the easy to do stuff and implemented those that made some sort of sense. The more difficult to program ones will never get done.

Keep in mind that Ralph has a day job and a family.

quote:

What has been said time and again is to make everything already in the game available to the scenario designers so they may vary effects during a scenario.

This i can second!

quote:

I doubt much more will ever get done as the number of posts in the forum have an impact on how many people actually buy the game and how Matrix views the game's potential financial health.

I don't know how it's in other games' forums five years after the release. But what i can see is that traffic even is fewer than in the "dark days" before TOAW 3.

quote:

And yes, if a post becomes a vile bucket of poo it tends to drive folks out into the fields.

yup.

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1632
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 8:35:19 PM   
Telumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: macgregor

All the stuff I basically want is in the wishlist. I've tried to become more specific as I think about my requests more. And while I've received a lot of flak, it's always been by the forum naysayers, namely Curtis and Colin NOT Ralph nor anyone whose response could be considered the final word. Ralph always mentions in the few exchanges we've had that he appreciates my 'passion'.

If Ralph or someone from Matrix staff were to post that no more changes would be made would I be upset? I suppose, though the length of time it appears to require to improve a game I may likely have to fork out another $50 for ...let's put it this way. The game I envision; a complete operational warfare simulator the way I believe Norm originally targeted, would indeed be coveted by a large demographic, as indicated by the original forum traffic. I truly believe that if Ralph doesn't 'git'er done' that in a year or two -or more, some other company will eventually. I don't think David Heath or Eric Rutins are fielding proposals by programmers that want Ralph's job. So I am resolved that this game will live or die with what Ralph does or doesn't do.

Colin a nay-sayer? He's only a nay-sayer when it comes to your naval engine proposals, so you might be a bit biased.

As far as Ralph and Matrix is concerned i can just wildly guess. As you. This leads to nothing. Face the fact: We have a part-time programmer. Neither you and i can change this. And i think Ralph has done an excellent job until now. Of course more could have been done (couldn't it always ;) ), but this undefined "more" would have required a full time job. Why Matrix didn't invest in this i could again only wildly guess.

(in reply to macgregor)
Post #: 1633
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 8:43:58 PM   
berto

quote:

And effectively no limits whatsoever on the number of in-game events.

Has this been said?

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1634
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 8:47:40 PM   
berto

quote:

Face the fact: We have a part-time programmer. Neither you and i can change this.

Immutable fact? Is adding to the programmer resources (i.e., paid or unpaid programmers joining the "team") really beyond all expectation or hope?

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 1635
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:02:06 PM   
Telumar

quote:

quote:

Face the fact: We have a part-time programmer. Neither you and i can change this.

Immutable fact? Is adding to the programmer resources (i.e., paid or unpaid programmers joining the "team") really beyond all expectation or hope?

Absolutely not. I meant it's just not in our hands to change this. Was i so misunderstanding?

The only thing we can do is keeping the game alive (forums, sces etc). Which we do. I think...

< Message edited by Telumar -- 5/5/2011 9:03:45 PM >

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1636
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:11:00 PM   
ColinWright

quote:

quote:

What Telumar said was that neither he nor you can change this.

You'll have to take his word for it that he can't. Can you?

I'd be worried that if we were to get a full-time programmer, then Matrix would want to see how this was going to result in another 10,000 unit sales.

That in turn implies a greater emphasis on mass-market appeal.

And that suggests graphic action sequences -- not quantitative supply.

Mind, if Matrix decides to go for it, it does open up some exciting possibilities. But I think there's a contradiction between demanding more programming resources and expecting a renewed emphasis on accurate simulation.

Curtis aside, the situation right now isn't too bad. We do have movement -- just rather glacial movement. Moreover, it could be in the right direction. Not that it necessarily is -- but it could be.

Most people here seem to agree on some desirable changes that don't involve more resources. A clear recognition of the principle that the designer should be able to modify as many parameters as possible, for example. We don't have that yet.

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1637
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:11:25 PM   
berto

quote:

quote:

Would Ralph and/or possibly Erik Rutins weigh in here about how and whether TOAW might be similarly constrained?

< Message edited by berto -- 5/7/2011 12:01:25 AM >

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1638
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:25:59 PM   
jmlima

quote:

Mind, if Matrix decides to go for it, it does open up some exciting possibilities. But I think there's a contradiction between demanding more programming resources and expecting a renewed emphasis on accurate simulation.

There might be a middle path, where the available resources get focused into significant features currently perceived as flaws.

For example, I would venture, that a middle way of having a 'super patch' for TOAW 3 that would be sold for a fee (less than a new game), would probably be more successful, time and cost effective, than heading towards an hypothetical TOAW 4.

Of course, there really is no substitute for investment. But the game is mature enough that we can do without a new version, only adding to the existing one. Matrix on the other hand, might very well say that commercially this is not viable, and that they prefer to spend 5 years developing TOAW 4 to sell it for $150 (assuming current increases in average prices continue).

My guess is that TOAW reached as far as it can go, and from now onwards it's minor tweaks, when and if Ralph has time and continues interested.

Post #: 1639
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:26:52 PM   
Telumar

quote:

I'd be worried that if we were to get a full-time programmer, then Matrix would want to see how this was going to result in another 10,000 unit sales.

That in turn implies a greater emphasis on mass-market appeal.

And that suggests graphic action sequences -- not quantitative supply.

Hm, i see your worry, but it wouldn't be a design from scratch. So ressources could go into both, accurate simulation and graphics stuff.

quote:

Curtis aside, the situation right now isn't too bad.

We already know that you two are fighting your bush war here, you don't need to emphasize it over and over (same goes to Bob). I can happily live with both of you part of the TOAW coummunity.

Post #: 1640
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/5/2011 9:44:55 PM   
berto

quote:

I'd be worried that if we were to get a full-time programmer

But would he/she/they have to paid? How about a corps of unpaid volunteers?

Now, it is a Very Difficult Thing to pull off--assembling and coordinating a widely scattered team of unpaid volunteers to maintain and extend and improve on a game--but it can be done. (Linus Torvald's genius may not be so much His programming skills as His management skills and charisma--the talents to motivate and ride herd on hundreds of volunteer programmers around the world to work with Him developing Linux. In the earlier years, at least. Granted, there are now many paid full-time Linux developers, not the least of which is Linus Himself.)

quote:

Mind, if Matrix decides to go for it, it does open up some exciting possibilities.

To say the least.

quote:

... We do have movement -- just rather glacial movement.

With an emphasis on the world "glacial". No disrespect intended. I am in no way judging Ralph, who may have very little time and may be doing this entirely as an uncompensated Labor of Love. In any case, knowing nothing about Ralph, his life situation, and his relationship with Matrix, who am I to judge?

quote:

Most people here seem to agree on some desirable changes that don't involve more resources. A clear recognition of the principle that the designer should be able to modify as many parameters as possible, for example. We don't have that yet.

I may be mistaken, but speaking as a programmer, it seems to me that opening up virtually all in-game parameters to limitless modification via game events should not be too difficult. We currently have the facilities to do this with some game variables. "Simply" (ha?) template the appropriate subroutines and function calls across all the other game variables. But of course, again, I could be mistaken.

< Message edited by berto -- 5/7/2011 12:04:10 AM >

Post #: 1641
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 12:42:46 AM   
Panama

I can only say this by what appears in this forum which is by no means conclusive but...

It would seem that anything done to the game has to first pass the approval of one individual. If that individual's own personal subjective opinion is that it isn't a good idea then it won't see the light of day. At least that's how it appears.

I've not seen anything that might contradict that but I could most certainly be wrong.

A more suitable way to go about deciding what should float and what shouldn't would be a group of sorts. Maybe five or seven people. Ralph being one of those people. An idea could be discussed in an intelligent and respectful manner and then acted on.

< Message edited by Panama -- 5/6/2011 12:48:10 AM >

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1642
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 1:07:25 AM   
ColinWright

quote:

quote:

Keep in mind that Ralph has a day job and a family.

quote:

This i can second!

quote:

I don't know how it's in other games' forums five years after the release. But what i can see is that traffic even is fewer than in the "dark days" before TOAW 3.

quote:

yup.

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 1643
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 6:51:01 AM   
jmlima

quote:

I can only say this by what appears in this forum which is by no means conclusive but...

It would seem that anything done to the game has to first pass the approval of one individual. If that individual's own personal subjective opinion is that it isn't a good idea then it won't see the light of day. At least that's how it appears.

Well, that's the way I do it, and that's the way I've seen it done, and this is not at Matrix.

The crux of the issue is not the process itself (technical decisions by committee rarely allow advancement), but who is the person deciding, what experience it has in that position, what guidance on usage of available resources received from matrix, and so on. I may sound a bit naive, but I'm not really sure who is the person making those decisions around here, so cannot pass comment on that.

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1644
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 8:39:20 AM   
ColinWright

quote:

I've not seen anything that might contradict that but I could most certainly be wrong.

A more suitable way to go about deciding what should float and what shouldn't would be a group of sorts. Maybe five or seven people. Ralph being one of those people. An idea could be discussed in an intelligent and respectful manner and then acted on.

As jmlima says, I'm not really sure a committee is practical.

However, a willingness to accept input and consider the validity of opposing points of view would be helpful. Also, it would be nice to see some awareness of military history and military reality beyond that gleaned from playing war games. Finally, an ability to tactfully differ and/or accept compromise when practical wouldn't go amiss.

I frankly play authority figure in my family; that may not be politically correct, but I do. That doesn't mean I refuse to accept argument, don't solicit and consider the opinion of others, invariably insist on having my way, and never change my mind.

Rigidity is not strength.

< Message edited by ColinWright -- 5/6/2011 9:04:15 AM >

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1645
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 9:33:13 AM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmlima

quote:

There might be a middle path, where the available resources get focused into significant features currently perceived as flaws.

For example, I would venture, that a middle way of having a 'super patch' for TOAW 3 that would be sold for a fee (less than a new game), would probably be more successful, time and cost effective, than heading towards an hypothetical TOAW 4.

Of course, there really is no substitute for investment. But the game is mature enough that we can do without a new version, only adding to the existing one. Matrix on the other hand, might very well say that commercially this is not viable, and that they prefer to spend 5 years developing TOAW 4 to sell it for $150 (assuming current increases in average prices continue).

My guess is that TOAW reached as far as it can go, and from now onwards it's minor tweaks, when and if Ralph has time and continues interested.

Well, presumably our presence and continued interest is valued. It seems to be...

To keep that, continued upgrades are going to be needed. On the other hand, if it would accelerate the process, I for one would be willing to pay money occasionally. When I consider what Talonsoft got away with with WGOTY/ACOW, paying for almost any substantial improvement seems reasonable.

However, and in the meantime, there are a number of improvements that don't seem like they would involve extraordinary effort.

The return of sea roads.

The extension of variable supply points to the 'old' supply system.

A restoration of supply units so that they can work the way they used to. After all, apparently the programming has already been done so that Curtis can keep his new supply units. He can just call them something else. Or call the original supply units something else. I don't care.

The elimination of of the pre-1960 prohibition on helicopters. That's not really of immediate concern to me, but philosophically, it bugs me. If a designer finds 'helicopters' a useful way of representing something, he should have it.

The creation of a second category of rail movement -- except it would be road movement. Most armies did not have fully motorized troops. But they did have trucks, and they did collect their trucks and bus infantry regiments here and there. I don't see why simulating this would pose horrific obstacles. You have a 'road movement' capacity, and you can embus units and 'drive' them along roads. You don't want this to happen, set the capacity to zero. It seems kinda cut and paste to me to create this option. Just copy the rail routines and tell the computer to look for roads.

A 'flak effect' that has a similar effect to that of clouds on air attack values. Sounds doable. Maybe not. I'd at least like to hear Ralph's reaction. After all, that's mainly what flak does. Render air attack less effective. The total flak value of a hex should correspondingly weaken air attack.

Designer enabled/disabled ability of formations/forces to use flak in ground combat. TOAW notwithstanding, a lot of armies at a lot of times just did not effectively use their flak in ground combat. Why is an interesting subject -- but an academic one. They just didn't. Your average 1942 British infantry brigade group may well have had 12 40mm AA attached. They rarely did anything at all for its AT or AP ability. An awful lot of scenarios I look at have an awful lot of flak that -- actually -- rarely or never participated in ground combat in that particular campaign.

Additional tiles for 'destroyable' roads/bridges. Is that really so hard to do? Doesn't sound hard. All that's really needed is to unhook the 'bridge' from the presence of a 'river' -- and create a way of marking it as a 'destroyable road/rail.' Or 'bridge.' Call it what you like. As always, this should be designer-designated.

A designer option to permit airlifting of ordinary units. The non-airliftable equipment would get left behind, just like it does now, so this would stop SS Leibstandarte from being airlifted into the Stalingrad pocket. Hopefully, it would be possible to restrict such units to landing on airfields. Perhaps -- like HQ's -- they could only land on friendly-controlled hexes. That's not perfect, but it sounds simple, and if I can get it, I'll take it. Make it designer-enabled, and then if you don't want it, don't enable it.

As with trucks, armies used to airlift ordinary leg infantry about. The Germans were big on it. I know the British did it. This'd be a plus.

Stack movement for naval units. Why is this hard to do? Embarked land units can move as stacks. Point is that as things are right now, it'd be a convenience -- scenarios where one has a lot of naval units are hell. More importantly, for most suggested improvements to the naval model, stack movement is a prerequisite.

There are other things, of course, and at some point I'll wander into stuff that'll require so much programming that a new release really is called for, but the point is that there are things out there that seem to me to be an inarguable good and that could happen fairly easily -- but don't.

< Message edited by ColinWright -- 5/6/2011 9:53:51 AM >

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to jmlima)
Post #: 1646
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 12:15:43 PM   
Panama

A better method of equipment transition is at the top of my list. I'm sure I'll be dead before that happens.

Post #: 1647
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 1:34:55 PM   
macgregor

We can only hope that Ralph and this development team are doing more work in private than they are discussing it in public. My friend Steve is developing 'World in Flames' and while it appears to be in the typical Matrix quagmire of over-emphasis on AI, if someone were to make a comment or present a question, it'd be responded to within days, not to mention his lengthy report he provides at the beginning of every month. Quite a contrast to this forum.

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 1648
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 1:46:07 PM   
berto

in re much of the recent discussion:

Small potatoes, low hanging fruit.

Biggest bang for the buck? More like biggest pop for the nickel.

None of this will preserve TOAW's rich scenario legacy, revive this game, or bring back the masses.

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic ...

Post #: 1649
RE: Comprehensive Wishlist - 5/6/2011 1:50:10 PM   
Panama

quote:

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic ...

Well then, that would be a good thing, now wouldn't it? The Titanic is quite a popular subject and has been since it sank.

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 1650
Page:   <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> RE: Comprehensive Wishlist Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI