Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serial Number Issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Tech Support >> Serial Number Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serial Number Issue - 5/21/2011 12:56:59 AM   
roth

I bought a physical copy of Field of Glory from Chris Dean at NWS. Now, after having ignored it for some time (although I've bought all the expansions so far) I got around to trying to install it. Neither the disk itself nor the box sleeve show a serial number. There is an "Order ID", which is 148145415, and a "CD Number", which is 14814541500000000003. Neither of these work.

I've bought all the expansions directly from Matrix, except for Legions Triumphant, which I also bought from Chris. The Legions Triumphant disk follows your recent format of printing the purchaser's name (in this case Chris') along with the serial number.

From what I've read in the Support FAQs, I gather that my only alternative is to try to return the package to Chris and ask if he could exchange it for one with a serial number. I'm hoping, however, that by providing the order number (which I assume is from an order that Chris placed with you) and the CD Number, that you may be able to identify the serial number. Is there any chance of this, or do I need to talk to Chris about an exchange?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Serial Number Issue - 5/21/2011 9:53:53 AM   
IainMcNeil

This is very odd. I think you need to go to the help desk and let them know the order detailsmso this can be looked up.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to roth)
Post #: 2
RE: Serial Number Issue - 5/22/2011 6:20:38 AM   
David Heath

Hi Roth

I looked up your order and sent you a PM with your serial number. Please let me know if that helped.

David

(in reply to roth)
Post #: 3
RE: Serial Number Issue - 6/7/2011 6:04:14 PM   
roth

David --

Thank you. I've been out of town for a week and only just got around to revisiting this issue. I also spoke to Chris Dean at NWS, from who I purchased the game, and he was able to help me as well. The game is up and functioning.

Thank both of you for your terrific customer support.

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Tech Support >> Serial Number Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI