Serial Number Issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Tech Support

roth -> Serial Number Issue (5/21/2011 12:56:59 AM)

I bought a physical copy of Field of Glory from Chris Dean at NWS. Now, after having ignored it for some time (although I've bought all the expansions so far) I got around to trying to install it. Neither the disk itself nor the box sleeve show a serial number. There is an "Order ID", which is 148145415, and a "CD Number", which is 14814541500000000003. Neither of these work.

I've bought all the expansions directly from Matrix, except for Legions Triumphant, which I also bought from Chris. The Legions Triumphant disk follows your recent format of printing the purchaser's name (in this case Chris') along with the serial number.

From what I've read in the Support FAQs, I gather that my only alternative is to try to return the package to Chris and ask if he could exchange it for one with a serial number. I'm hoping, however, that by providing the order number (which I assume is from an order that Chris placed with you) and the CD Number, that you may be able to identify the serial number. Is there any chance of this, or do I need to talk to Chris about an exchange?

Thanks.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Serial Number Issue (5/21/2011 9:53:53 AM)

This is very odd. I think you need to go to the help desk and let them know the order detailsmso this can be looked up.

David Heath -> RE: Serial Number Issue (5/22/2011 6:20:38 AM)

Hi Roth

I looked up your order and sent you a PM with your serial number. Please let me know if that helped.

David

roth -> RE: Serial Number Issue (6/7/2011 6:04:14 PM)

David --

Thank you. I've been out of town for a week and only just got around to revisiting this issue. I also spoke to Chris Dean at NWS, from who I purchased the game, and he was able to help me as well. The game is up and functioning.

Thank both of you for your terrific customer support.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI