Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns - 11/2/2011 9:39:12 PM   
MadmanRick

Ok, I downloaded the 1.04 patch and applied it with no problems. I also purchased and downloaded both of the new DLC campaigns, but each time I attempt to install them, I get an error message that my serial number is invalid. I had obtained my serial number from the information stored on my account on the Matrix website and the serial number worked for the patch. Why won't it work with the campaigns? Please help?

Rick

P.S. I've duplicated this post on the Slitherine forums as well, in an attept to get some help asap!

"Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter". Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Post #: 1
RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns - 11/2/2011 9:39:52 PM   
IainMcNeil

Each DLC has its own set of serials. You need to use the new one you were supplied.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to MadmanRick)
Post #: 2
RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns - 11/2/2011 9:50:41 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Rick,

As Iain said, you should have three serial numbers now. One for Panzer Corps and one for each of the DLCs. If you use the one for each DLC with that DLC it should work fine.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 3
RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns - 11/3/2011 10:50:39 PM   
MadmanRick

Indeed, as predicted everything is fine now!

"Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter". Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI