Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support

MadmanRick -> Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns (11/2/2011 9:39:12 PM)

Ok, I downloaded the 1.04 patch and applied it with no problems. I also purchased and downloaded both of the new DLC campaigns, but each time I attempt to install them, I get an error message that my serial number is invalid. I had obtained my serial number from the information stored on my account on the Matrix website and the serial number worked for the patch. Why won't it work with the campaigns? Please help?

Rick

P.S. I've duplicated this post on the Slitherine forums as well, in an attept to get some help asap!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns (11/2/2011 9:39:52 PM)

Each DLC has its own set of serials. You need to use the new one you were supplied.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns (11/2/2011 9:50:41 PM)

Hi Rick,

As Iain said, you should have three serial numbers now. One for Panzer Corps and one for each of the DLCs. If you use the one for each DLC with that DLC it should work fine.

Regards,

- Erik

MadmanRick -> RE: Invalid Serial Number - Applying New DLC Campaigns (11/3/2011 10:50:39 PM)

Indeed, as predicted everything is fine now!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI