Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY Page: <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:40:09 AM   
paullus99

You must have caught him completely out of position - I assume that he was intending to commit 100% of his available forces against your "DEI Offensive" with the hope of crushing you utterly, hence his quick abandonment of India (I'm sure all of those troops were going to Sumatra, Java & Timor).

He can't move that many troops in the blink of an eye, or the supporting base structure for his aircraft. I think his HI cubboard is bare at the moment.

Never Underestimate the Power of a Small Tactical Nuclear Weapon...

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3961
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:41:17 AM   
ny59giants

quote:

Still no sign of the KB....

I would form a series of 2 DD TFs (eventually 4 TFs total) that go from the Kuriles back to the western Aleutians (Adak). 2 TF from each direction. Have them use waypoints that steadily move them further south to see if they are spotted and by what. I would say now that he will use KB to attack in the ocean hopefully away from your LBA, but gets his involved. I like to use 2 ship pickets as the AI (code) often will not consider a single ship a worthy target to attack.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 12/2/2011 11:42:02 AM >

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3962
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:44:02 AM   
jmalter

hi GJ,

reading here about your OKdo coup de main gave me grayt joy!

if you've got the time, i'd appreciate hearing about the process of your phib load-out, were all your Op SH LCUs loaded at PH?

i was v. impressed that you included mongo Supply, Fuel & Fleet-Support (AKE, AS, etc.) elements in the immediate follow-up.

there were 2 problems in your assaults - 1 of the initial phib landings had awful disruptions, & then you lost a coupla' dozen transports. what's the status of the disrupted LCUs, & what's the impact of the transport losses (were they empty or loaded when they got tagged ?).

i hope you are primed to ship add'l supply&fuel to your new territory, staging out of the Aleutians & Midway.

best regards!

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3963
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:53:01 AM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: paullus99

You must have caught him completely out of position - I assume that he was intending to commit 100% of his available forces against your "DEI Offensive" with the hope of crushing you utterly, hence his quick abandonment of India (I'm sure all of those troops were going to Sumatra, Java & Timor).

He can't move that many troops in the blink of an eye, or the supporting base structure for his aircraft. I think his HI cubboard is bare at the moment.

Yes, he admitted that. His pants were down when i opened the door :-)

(in reply to paullus99)
Post #: 3964
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:54:18 AM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

quote:

Still no sign of the KB....

I would form a series of 2 DD TFs (eventually 4 TFs total) that go from the Kuriles back to the western Aleutians (Adak). 2 TF from each direction. Have them use waypoints that steadily move them further south to see if they are spotted and by what. I would say now that he will use KB to attack in the ocean hopefully away from your LBA, but gets his involved. I like to use 2 ship pickets as the AI (code) often will not consider a single ship a worthy target to attack.

Yup...i agree. I already have picket TFs and several subs operating on my lines... however my CVs will be with our transports so if he wanna have a CV battle, i welcome him now.

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 3965
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 12:01:34 PM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmalter

hi GJ,

reading here about your OKdo coup de main gave me grayt joy!

if you've got the time, i'd appreciate hearing about the process of your phib load-out, were all your Op SH LCUs loaded at PH?

i was v. impressed that you included mongo Supply, Fuel & Fleet-Support (AKE, AS, etc.) elements in the immediate follow-up.

there were 2 problems in your assaults - 1 of the initial phib landings had awful disruptions, & then you lost a coupla' dozen transports. what's the status of the disrupted LCUs, & what's the impact of the transport losses (were they empty or loaded when they got tagged ?).

i hope you are primed to ship add'l supply&fuel to your new territory, staging out of the Aleutians & Midway.

best regards!

Well, distruption was a problem only due to the 40 days trip it took me to get there...all that time aboard in combat mode isn't exactly confortable!
However we landed with a distruption level of 40 but with no disablement at all (thanks to the 100% preparation). So in a couple of days my troops were in a fighting shape again.

Then i didn't lose any ship during the landings. Only after we conquered Bihiro (one week after the first landings) we forgot to move a TF containing support units (a base force) and it got sunk... but was my mistake cause i left it with no CAP

Overall i can say that all the landings went perfectly.

I had brought with me everything...something like a MASS MIGRATION...every type of support ship is with my fleet up there now (except for the ARDs). AS, AD, AV, AVD, AVP, AR, AGP, everything....

Yes, all my troops were loaded at PH...it took me nearly a month to load everything in the right order....was a nightmare...believe me! Was the most difficult thing to be done...Every Amphib TF contained an equal percentage of APA/AKA, LST, LSD, LCI, AK and AP, xAKs and xAPs, so that even the slow-unloading ships could get some help by the APA/AKA/LSI/LCI once they were empty....and it worked woderfully!

(in reply to jmalter)
Post #: 3966
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 12:11:55 PM   
Miller

The more I think about it, the more this Allied vector of attack send shivers down my spine.

To stop dead a move like this Rader would have needed upwards of 6-8 Divs plus plenty of support in place. Whilst this was possible for him *if* he had moved some of his units sitting around in India to NORPAC several months ago, the average Jap player like myself will not have that luxury. I am sure plenty of us are moving a Div or two from DEI/China/PI up to Hokkaido even as I type this..........which means of course thinner defences in those areas......

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3967
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 12:22:13 PM   
Erkki

Yup. As someone reasoned before, once the Allies get strong enough by 1944(even after taking some serious losses, as GreyJoy has) they dont need to advance, but an just take a group of bases at will within strike range from Honshu and destroy it. Only way to stop it is to heavily garrison those bases(and even that will just delay), which will leave the DEI(and oil + resources) only lightly defended. What will happen if Japan has lost the majority of its CV force in 1942 and its Scen 1 with half the China still unconquered? I know in Scen 1 the whole Southern Army is nowhere as big as the one GreyJoy landed on Kuriles.

Game over man, game over, Rader...

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 3968
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 2:53:57 PM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miller

The more I think about it, the more this Allied vector of attack send shivers down my spine.

To stop dead a move like this Rader would have needed upwards of 6-8 Divs plus plenty of support in place. Whilst this was possible for him *if* he had moved some of his units sitting around in India to NORPAC several months ago, the average Jap player like myself will not have that luxury. I am sure plenty of us are moving a Div or two from DEI/China/PI up to Hokkaido even as I type this..........which means of course thinner defences in those areas......

That's the same Rader told me. But i don't agree at 100%.
The whole operation was planned only because i saw a particularly weak spot there (so to say several bases with no combat garrison but with highly developed AFs) so i was able to mount up 6 different landings in less than a week.
Even a single reinforced Bde behind 6 forts and with some artillery would have been enough to force me to look somewhere else. Or, if i really wanted that vector, i would have been forced to concentrate my attack on 1 or 2 islands at max. That said, with some air reserve in Japan (reserve that Rader clearly didn't have), and the KB not out of position (my bet is that the KB was moving towards DEI at the time he spotted me), i would have been facing the terrible risky situation of being stuck in a weekly siege, without any LBA support with my whole landing fleet exposed for several days and with only my CVs in cover.... for sure it would have been doable...but the risks would have been really high...probably too high for me.

That's why for ex that i always excluded an invasion of the Mariannas. There Rader, since 1942, has put a lot of efforts in fortifing and garrisoning, placing Bdes everywhere and building up ports and AFs... for sure i could have landed there...but at what cost??

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 3969
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 3:07:46 PM   
hkbhsi

Grey Joy,
first of all congratulations on a really well executed plan.

I totally agree with your evaluation on the conditions that allowed your invasion to be feasible; I really wonder why Rader built up those airfields if he had no intention to defend them.

In my opinion this is the most glaring mistake Japan can make, everywhere on the map, because it allows a succesful invasion and a fast deployment of land based planes to the theater that would be otherwise impossible in unbuilt bases.

Far to often I see Japan players occupy millions of dot bases and build them up, only to garrison them with a naval guard unit or a base force that is no obstacle to an invasion; all this strategy does is provide the Allies with ready made airfields for the next phase of their offensive.

< Message edited by hkbhsi -- 12/2/2011 3:09:52 PM >

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3970
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 3:20:30 PM   
paullus99

Rader was lulled into a false sense of security. He built his defense around the idea that he would have at least a few days (if not a couple of weeks) to rapidly reinforce any area that GJ was attempting to move in to - hence the development of airfields & placement of strategic reserves that could quickly move into the threatened area (flood it with troops & aircraft).

In this particular case, Rader was literally looking at the wrong side of the world & moving large numbers of troops, ships and aircraft into an area that not only wasn't the true target, but also just about as geographically remote/distant as you could get from the real target. Hence, given the very short notice that he had regarding the true target of GJ assault (plus the size - which may be the largest amphibious operation any of us have seen in AE), the aircraft (those not destroyed by the Rabaul raid) and troops could not be moved in either the timeframe or numbers to amount to any sort of real defense against the Sledgehammer that GJ has wielded.

I think this will go down in AE history as one of the greatest "maskirovka" of all time & literally snatching decisive victory from the jaws of defeat.

(in reply to hkbhsi)
Post #: 3971
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 4:40:47 PM   
JohnDillworth

Besides lashing out does anyone see a constructive approach Raader could take to minimize this disaster? Clearly he can't throw the allies back but other than fortifying the HI against further incursion and the mother of all Naval battles what other options are available for an Japanese player?

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to paullus99)
Post #: 3972
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 5:03:30 PM   
hkbhsi

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnDillworth

Besides lashing out does anyone see a constructive approach Raader could take to minimize this disaster? Clearly he can't throw the allies back but other than fortifying the HI against further incursion and the mother of all Naval battles what other options are available for an Japanese player?

Probably bring all his fighters back to Japan and defend most or all of his industrial sites. In early 44 Allied 4E bombers production is still not overwelming and if he manages to cause significant losses, which can be done , he can hope to survive for a bit by slowing down Allied operations.

(in reply to JohnDillworth)
Post #: 3973
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 5:10:09 PM   
USSAmerica

Knowing GJ's preparation level, this may not be effective, but without having inside information I think Rader's best chance would be to get as many troops and supply across to Hokkaido as possible and then keep up as much air pressure as he can on the bases there.  Try to get GJ into a massive, supply eating attrition battle, while stalking and attempting to kill as many resupply convoys as possible far out at sea.  I think completely running out of supply in theater is the only real danger to GJ now.

I might have not retreated as far as Rader did, all the way to Hakodate, but it's very likely that Rader had only pitiful levels of troops on the whole island and may not even be able to hold Hakodate. 

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

Post #: 3974
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 5:13:25 PM   
USSAmerica

In fact, if I were GJ, I would push troops into Hakodate to see what's there, and try to take it.  It will be nearly impossible for Rader to counter invade, but reinforcing with the barges while he still holds one base is much easier.  It might be possible to clear out that nest before Rader can make it too expensive.  

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 3975
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 5:29:30 PM   
crsutton

quote:

Yep, I think GJ did all of us AFBs a favor in that he has every Japanese player very nervous about the risk of leaving Northern Japan unguarded. If the Allies control the Aleutians than the approach to the Kuriles and Hokkiado is wide open with no Japanese base of significance between Pearl and Japan. I don't think any Japanese player can cut any corners when defending this location as by the time any Allied invasion is spotted, it is too late to transfer forces. The defense must be in place all the time and strong-expecially if Japan is operating with his fleet in aother theater. You may never need all those divisions in Hokkiado, but you had better have them there...

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 3976
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 5:35:00 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: hkbhsi

quote:

Probably bring all his fighters back to Japan and defend most or all of his industrial sites. In early 44 Allied 4E bombers production is still not overwelming and if he manages to cause significant losses, which can be done , he can hope to survive for a bit by slowing down Allied operations.

For a bit... but that does not matter in the long run. Rader has to hit a home run to save his bacon now. And he has to take it to GJ. Not a good position for Japan to be in versus the strength of the Allies in 1944. Not good at all.......

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to hkbhsi)
Post #: 3977
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 6:15:14 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

quote:

Yep, I think GJ did all of us AFBs a favor in that he has every Japanese player very nervous about the risk of leaving Northern Japan unguarded. If the Allies control the Aleutians than the approach to the Kuriles and Hokkiado is wide open with no Japanese base of significance between Pearl and Japan. I don't think any Japanese player can cut any corners when defending this location as by the time any Allied invasion is spotted, it is too late to transfer forces. The defense must be in place all the time and strong-expecially if Japan is operating with his fleet in aother theater. You may never need all those divisions in Hokkiado, but you had better have them there...

He has also provided some validation for the IRL decision to extend the Japanese perimeter into the Aleutians. I'm not saying they executed it well, but their concern was more than worrying at ghosts.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 3978
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 6:33:50 PM   
GreyJoy

Ok, turn sent.

We will bomb Sendai factories and we will sweep with DDs Hakkodake...let's see if we can sink some barges . Let's see how badly my B-24s suffer at 20k feet...

We'll also move our big landing TF to pick up the troops devoted to the Toyohama invasion...

finger crossed for our first strat bombing of the campaign

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 3979
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 6:40:13 PM   
obvert

Kamis will come. I predict no holds barred night attacks and massive coordination of forces, but not for at least 2-4 weeks game-time. He will dump 15 Divs into Hakodate and maybe more. He does have all of China vacated. The US is massively superior, but that's a lot of troops.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 3980
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 7:00:54 PM   
paullus99

I feel for GJ - the amount of continued coordination and careful planning will consume a lot of time and energy on his part. Of course, with all of the attention focused on Northern Japan right now, it will also pay to continue to push forward any and all operations in other areas of the map as well, because every soldier, plane & ship that Rader is forced to keep somewhere else is one less that he can throw at GJs current position in the north.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 3981
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 7:43:34 PM   
GreyJoy

Yeah, gotta admitt that i have more or less not paid any attention to the other theatres...i now have to start an operation, within the next 3 weeks against Buka...which will include the landing of a full reinforced corp right in the middle of the jaws of Rabaul... No CVs so i'll have to use wisely the 600 fighters i have in the solomons.
200 4Es will soon start an offensive against targets in NG and New britain...but shipping is very limited and i only have here 1 CA, 5 CLs and some 30 DDs...nothing more...
However hopefully the new offensive in Okkaido will drain enough of Rader forces to be able to do that sustaining not too much damage!

Kamis will come...i'm sure...but i have so many mutual supporting AFs now that i don't fear them no more...not there anyway...my CVs soon will not be needed anymore in NOPAC and will be free to do something else...thinking about a raid somewhere in his interior lines between japan and DEI...

(in reply to paullus99)
Post #: 3982
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 8:29:29 PM   
Dan Nichols

Have you considered taking Marcus and Wake Islands for use as Naval Search bases?

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3983
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 8:47:18 PM   
JeffroK

The lack of movement in other areas would be a reason not to put GreyJoy on a pedestal just yet.

Pressure in the Solomons or Burma and continued movements around Perth/DEI COULD have had Rader wondering about what else is in the pipelines. While GJ knows if he has enough strength for a second approach Rader will be wondering about the seemingly bottomless Allied LCU bucket.  Every japanese aircraft destroyed at Rabaul or over Timor & Burma will not be faced over Hokkaido, every LCU defending threatened (doesnt mean attacked) base around NG, Rabaul or Sumatra isnt defending Honshu.

Are you making sure the Red Army is ready?  It might be that pressure on the home front (or a mistake)sees Rader activate them, may not happen but be ready.

Are your subs in place to interdict Raders sea transport of LCU back to the HI?

In between Strat Bombing and smashing LCU, occaisionaly do some mining of ports, this could restrict his barge traffic or hurt a few major Naval assets.

IMHO, You should be able to take Hokkaido, do barges lift heavy equipment or will you be faced by Infantry only? The Allied LCU by this point start to be too powerful for japanese LCU (and you may be facing Home Defence type units for a bit).  Hokkaido will then become a big airbase, time will come whan you have to pick up your LCU and do another switch of approach (dont know where to though, maybe some of those mid pacific islands are vulnerable) again, the threat of this plus your latest attack might make Rader defend places you have no interest in.

Keep bashing on, you have stolen second base, but there is a lot of work to come before you make home plate!

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3984
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 9:09:11 PM   
witpqs

On the other hand, the relative pause in other regions might have prompted Rader to pull out more than will be of use in the home islands thereby unnecessarily weakening other theaters when GreyJoy resumes vigorous operations there.

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 3985
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 9:25:43 PM   
Canoerebel

Rader is concerned with only one thing at this point:  NoPac.  Everything else is essentially irrelevant.  The only exception is his convoy system to transport fuel and resources from the DEI to Japan.  He'll protect his important producing bases and his convoy routes.  He'll also keep some small forces in other regions hoping for chances to sting GJ's own forces.

If I was Rader, one thing I would consider doing is invading Russia.  He has twelve zillion infantry units; he most likely isn't going to evict GJ from Hokkaido, but he might try an end around, hoping to kind of surround GJ's NoPac garrisons from the rear - Perhaps even look for a bad weather chance at invading the Russian bases on the Kamchatka Peninsula. His big armies in New Guinea and elsewhere aren't needed there, so put them to use vanquishing Russia, or trying to?

I dunno.  That would be a long shot, since GJ can now reinforce Russia with Western Allied troops should he need to do so.  But it's something rader will probably look at.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 3986
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 10:05:45 PM   
kfsgo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

If I was Rader, one thing I would consider doing is invading Russia.  He has twelve zillion infantry units; he most likely isn't going to evict GJ from Hokkaido, but he might try an end around, hoping to kind of surround GJ's NoPac garrisons from the rear - Perhaps even look for a bad weather chance at invading the Russian bases on the Kamchatka Peninsula. His big armies in New Guinea and elsewhere aren't needed there, so put them to use vanquishing Russia, or trying to?

I dunno.  That would be a long shot, since GJ can now reinforce Russia with Western Allied troops should he need to do so.  But it's something rader will probably look at.

Can't see what Petropavolvsk delivers that Paramushiro doesn't, and it'll get closed just as fast; Magadan, Anadyr are too far away to be of any importance. As for the rest...I can't see much good coming of it - the Russians should have been digging for long enough for it to take weeks to get them out of a single base - and it'd give the Allies a fantastic local source of supplies! So, it'd be hilarious, but probably not a benefit for the Japanese.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 3987
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 10:14:20 PM   
pauk

quote:

no, the game engine doesnt allow that possibility.

#1. naval combat is broken - from the very first relase of the game. I wont go into details, you guys just have to ask yourself one question - did anyone sink enemy CV with SC TF?.

Other than that there is no big issues with naval combat. Ofc, if you are satisfied with dice roll engine

#2. air combat "was improved"... in original game, whe had air clash of titans... hundreds of ac from both sides would result with hundreds of losses... now, we have situation where 400 fts cant stop 100 fts and 300 bombers.... and it will result with:

a) few ac destroyed (both sides)
b) closed AF
c) a lots of ac destroyed on the ground

in short, i would say that devs of the AE took care about Japs and limited their offensive capabilites, but they didnt even touch Allies at all.

They just cant realise that PBEM players are smarter then real Japs were. Ofc, we are smarter just because we know what mistakes we cant make.... but that doesnt change situation...

our estimeed Allied ops just want Japs ops to behaviour like their ancestors IRL

< Message edited by pauk -- 12/2/2011 10:15:08 PM >

Post #: 3988
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 10:43:07 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

#1. naval combat is broken - from the very first relase of the game. I wont go into details, you guys just have to ask yourself one question - did anyone sink enemy CV with SC TF?.

Yes. What is your point about that?

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 3989
RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY - 12/2/2011 11:06:12 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

Kamis will come...i'm sure...but i have so many mutual supporting AFs now that i don't fear them no more...not there anyway...my CVs soon will not be needed anymore in NOPAC and will be free to do something else...thinking about a raid somewhere in his interior lines between japan and DEI...

Ruminating on kamis . . .

Not this month or next probably, but one wild (and I mean out there) idea he could try is "suicidal kami bases." He needs a straddle kami base on your northern convoy routes. He could try to grab an island--from Truk probably or maybe the Marianas--shoot in some light aviation support and a few hundred kamis and take out as many transports as he can before it dies. At worst he might flush you out like quail and make you re-route to the south where he has a trap set. Not Dutch Harbor probably (too tough a nut to crack), but something in that area. Kodiak? One of the western Aleuts? Don't know. If he did it right he might not need to transport the planes. Multi-engine might make it on organic fuel (I haven't counted hexes; that ruins a good ruminaiton.)

My point is, don't assume he can only use kamis in the last mile. For that matter, the AI has emptied several carreir air wings on me as kamis and then run away. Poor pilots work for that if he's flush with planes.

< Message edited by Bullwinkle58 -- 12/2/2011 11:07:29 PM >

The Moose

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3990
Page:   <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: SUDDENLY HAIRY Page: <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI