Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) Page: <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 8:32:04 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Red Prince

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

I recommend that China stays in the war a bit longer.

This I agree on. Let the Japanese decide what to do about China. Only if by surrendering you are getting at least an 80% chanche on DoW'ing Japan succesfully with the USA in the next impulse, you might decide otherwise. If not: keep China alive.

The reason this is troubling me is that I won't have 80%, but I'll have a very good chance at 70%.

As always, my opinion is make the enemy fight for every thing that he wants. Free gifts the Axis will always greedily take.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1321
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 8:32:20 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: composer99

To be fair, Bessarabia is in the arctic area if memory serves, so snow should be suitable for a March/April DoW.

BTW: haven't seen an end-of-turn report. I assume that's because the various players concerned about the US gear up (in particular US player Red Prince, Japan player Red Prince, CW player Red Prince) are engaged in some serious cogitation.

The Bessarabia in the Arctic is only parial (see below).

The reason I haven't given an end-of-turn report yet is that I still haven't figured out the best thing to do with China. To surrender or not to surrender . . . that is the question . . . whether 'tis nobler to go down without a fight and try to help the USA enter the war . . . or suffer the slings and arrows of an Extreme-DOW party . . . I just can't decide what to do, and that's going to impact builds and even where I return units to base.

Now, about Bessarabia, here's how the last impulse of J/F '41 looked. If something similar happens, and the Axis gets the first impulse, how useful is this, really?

With all the Stukas down south, as the USSR I would pull as many units as possible out of those hexes. Ground strikes on 3 units in a clear hex during the surprise turn are a German dream come true.

EDIT: and the division does not have a ZOC, so a reserve will have to be added to Cernauti to prevent the Germans running freely through the line. What bothers me the most is there are 11 units here (I like the unit in Lvov) to hold onto the Odessa factory. 3 more reserve units appear to be scheduled for this area. I would have chosen 1 unit (in Odessa) plus the 3 reserves. Wouldn't those other 10 units look lovely positioned along the Dnieper?

This is why I don't want to DOW on a bad weather impulse as Germany. I'd rather make the USSR try to withdraw these units and set up the Persian border on 5 land moves an impulse until I've got a good opportunity to really hit them hard.

With all due respect, Steve, those units have been down there for ages. As you may have seen in one of my posts upthread, I finally figured out what you were driving at, but it's a little late to be saying "Wouldn't those other 10 units look lovely positioned along the Dnieper?" Communists, short turns and bad weather. Too much to do, and too little time.

< Message edited by Red Prince -- 1/20/2012 8:36:22 PM >

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it!
-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 1322
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 8:34:24 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I recommend that China stays in the war a bit longer.

This I agree on. Let the Japanese decide what to do about China. Only if by surrendering you are getting at least an 80% chanche on DoW'ing Japan succesfully with the USA in the next impulse, you might decide otherwise. If not: keep China alive.

The reason this is troubling me is that I won't have 80%, but I'll have a very good chance at 70%.

As always, my opinion is make the enemy fight for every thing that he wants. Free gifts the Axis will always greedily take.

Ah, but this isn't truly a free gift, Steve. The Japanese almost have their troops positioned how they want them set for the upcoming wars. If China surrenders, 14 of the Japanese land units come off the map instantly.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it!
-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 1323
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 8:56:37 PM   
composer99

IMO if the Chinese had surrendered while the main Japanese army was still deep in China (say, right after finishing off Sian) the effect on Japan would have been even more dramatic: not only do a big chunk of units get pulled off but the rest have to redeploy using combineds (and only 1 naval unit moving per naval move to boot). I do understand why Red Prince wanted to wait until 1941 because of the higher US entry chit values, though.

My point is: the territory was not free for Japan. Not free at all.

Red Prince: can you post some screenshots of the Japanese dispositions? I'd say the decision for China depends on whether it will still mess up the Japanese redeployment beyond the disappearance of the reserves. If the Japanese look like they're ready to invade NEI the Chinese can sit tight and hope the Allies can afford to pass down some LL down the Burma Road.

~ Composer99

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1324
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:04:04 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

IMO if the Chinese had surrendered while the main Japanese army was still deep in China (say, right after finishing off Sian) the effect on Japan would have been even more dramatic: not only do a big chunk of units get pulled off but the rest have to redeploy using combineds (and only 1 naval unit moving per naval move to boot). I do understand why Red Prince wanted to wait until 1941 because of the higher US entry chit values, though.

My point is: the territory was not free for Japan. Not free at all.

Red Prince: can you post some screenshots of the Japanese dispositions? I'd say the decision for China depends on whether it will still mess up the Japanese redeployment beyond the disappearance of the reserves. If the Japanese look like they're ready to invade NEI the Chinese can sit tight and hope the Allies can afford to pass down some LL down the Burma Road.

You guys keep forgetting that the Burma Road is Closed. I'm just finishing up my return to base moves now. Then I'll post some screenshots.
-----
Edit: None of the screenshots will show weather, because that is still up in the air (get it?)

< Message edited by Red Prince -- 1/20/2012 9:05:32 PM >

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 1325
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:08:09 PM   
composer99

If it's closed politically, it is reopened automatically by the US going to war with Japan.

~ Composer99

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1326
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:26:46 PM   
Red Prince

Okay, the first in a series of 6 screenshots:

1 of 6 . . . The threat to Malaya:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 1327
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:28:27 PM   
Red Prince

2 of 6 . . . Unlimited possibilities from East Timor:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1328
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:29:41 PM   
Red Prince

3 of 6 . . . Gathering forces in Canton and Macao:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1329
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:31:09 PM   
Red Prince

4 of 6 . . . Hanoi in trouble, and the Kunming threat:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1330
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:32:27 PM   
Red Prince

5 of 6 . . . Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide OR Manchuria bound:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1331
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:33:21 PM   
Red Prince

6 of 6 . . . Vanishing reinforcements:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1332
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:36:45 PM   
Red Prince

7 of 6? . . . even without HQ supply support, this fella can cut most of Siberia off from the rest of the USSR in just 2 turns:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1333
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:40:51 PM   
Red Prince

8? of 6 . . . Vladivostok not under serious threat:

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1334
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:43:29 PM   
Red Prince

And, finally . . . The Road to Mandalay . . . (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1335
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:50:06 PM   
Centuur

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

To be fair, Bessarabia is in the arctic area if memory serves, so snow should be suitable for a March/April DoW.

BTW: haven't seen an end-of-turn report. I assume that's because the various players concerned about the US gear up (in particular US player Red Prince, Japan player Red Prince, CW player Red Prince) are engaged in some serious cogitation.

The reason I haven't given an end-of-turn report yet is that I still haven't figured out the best thing to do with China. To surrender or not to surrender . . . that is the question . . . whether 'tis nobler to go down without a fight and try to help the USA enter the war . . . or suffer the slings and arrows of an Extreme-DOW party . . . I just can't decide what to do, and that's going to impact builds and even where I return units to base.

Now, about Bessarabia, here's how the last impulse of J/F '41 looked. If something similar happens, and the Axis gets the first impulse, how useful is this, really?

With all the Stukas down south, as the USSR I would pull as many units as possible out of those hexes. Ground strikes on 3 units in a clear hex during the surprise turn are a German dream come true.

EDIT: and the division does not have a ZOC, so a reserve will have to be added to Cernauti to prevent the Germans running freely through the line. What bothers me the most is there are 11 units here (I like the unit in Lvov) to hold onto the Odessa factory. 3 more reserve units appear to be scheduled for this area. I would have chosen 1 unit (in Odessa) plus the 3 reserves. Wouldn't those other 10 units look lovely positioned along the Dnieper?

This is why I don't want to DOW on a bad weather impulse as Germany. I'd rather make the USSR try to withdraw these units and set up the Persian border on 5 land moves an impulse until I've got a good opportunity to really hit them hard.

With all due respect, Steve, those units have been down there for ages. As you may have seen in one of my posts upthread, I finally figured out what you were driving at, but it's a little late to be saying "Wouldn't those other 10 units look lovely positioned along the Dnieper?" Communists, short turns and bad weather. Too much to do, and too little time.

The screening force of Odessa is too big. What you should have done, is get two unit stacks into Chisinau and the hexes SE and NE of that city. Together with one unit into Odessa, that than means the factory is going to be rail moved out. Now you have 4 units too much there. But what's done is done. I must say that I haven't paid enough attention at this area.
So I suggest: move from both 3 unit stack's a corps into Chisinau. Move the southernmost stack one hex NE. Move the MTN into Cernauti. This makes things a little better.
Yes, this will mean that you are using all your movements for the impulse. However, you should do so, since Chisinau need to be defended with the units now in the area. Remember: all those units around here are likely to get killed in the first turn. No escape possible, except for the Factory in Odessa and one unit you got in there. Those you will rail out into safety. Next impulse: you can rail move one unit out of Chisinau and move the two stack SW of the place into the city. So hope for bad weather to continue, and you can (and should) try to fix this.
I don't know how things are looking at the Persian - USSR border, but I don't think the HQ's needed for Axis supply are in position there at the moment, are they? So that gives you time to fix things at Chisinau. Or am I mistaken?

By the way: the CW should be harassing the Italians in South East Africa by now, aren't they? It's time to become aggressive with the British in remote area's of the world. Also: if you can STRAT bomb Lille, do so if the Germans haven't got at least the same number of FTR's in the area as the CW has got there. Take also into account the range of the bombers you have. There might be a factory around which hasn't got FTR cover. If there is, STRAT it. If there isn't: well it sure looks the CW did keep a lot of FTR's out of the Eastern front...

Peter

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1336
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 9:57:46 PM   
composer99

Looking at the screenshots the Japanese are still very strung out with a lot of army still needing to redeploy to get where it wants to go for future DoWs, especially the MAR corps, and lots of units getting pulled off when Japan goes neutral (including 60% of the forces currently facing Kunming).

My vote is China surrenders. Japan has to DoW someone just to get the units it needs in position to do the things it wants to do when attacking the Western Allies and has its reseves appear disorganized in Japan.

~ Composer99

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1337
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:07:47 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

Looking at the screenshots the Japanese are still very strung out with a lot of army still needing to redeploy to get where it wants to go for future DoWs, especially the MAR corps, and lots of units getting pulled off when Japan goes neutral (including 60% of the forces currently facing Kunming).

My vote is China surrenders. Japan has to DoW someone just to get the units it needs in position to do the things it wants to do when attacking the Western Allies and has its reseves appear disorganized in Japan.

Okay, we have one vote for Surrender. I'm into Production now, so it's getting close to "decision time" on this one. (I can put it off until tomorrow if more people want to vote on this one).

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 1338
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:11:09 PM   
paulderynck

I vote No. China is worth much more alive then dead, especially later on when they start infiltrating back and Japan is going crazy trying to decide on their action choice.

Paul

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1339
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:13:57 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The screening force of Odessa is too big. What you should have done, is get two unit stacks into Chisinau and the hexes SE and NE of that city. Together with one unit into Odessa, that than means the factory is going to be rail moved out. Now you have 4 units too much there. But what's done is done. I must say that I haven't paid enough attention at this area.
So I suggest: move from both 3 unit stack's a corps into Chisinau. Move the southernmost stack one hex NE. Move the MTN into Cernauti. This makes things a little better.
Yes, this will mean that you are using all your movements for the impulse. However, you should do so, since Chisinau need to be defended with the units now in the area. Remember: all those units around here are likely to get killed in the first turn. No escape possible, except for the Factory in Odessa and one unit you got in there. Those you will rail out into safety. Next impulse: you can rail move one unit out of Chisinau and move the two stack SW of the place into the city. So hope for bad weather to continue, and you can (and should) try to fix this.
I don't know how things are looking at the Persian - USSR border, but I don't think the HQ's needed for Axis supply are in position there at the moment, are they? So that gives you time to fix things at Chisinau. Or am I mistaken?

By the way: the CW should be harassing the Italians in South East Africa by now, aren't they? It's time to become aggressive with the British in remote area's of the world. Also: if you can STRAT bomb Lille, do so if the Germans haven't got at least the same number of FTR's in the area as the CW has got there. Take also into account the range of the bombers you have. There might be a factory around which hasn't got FTR cover. If there is, STRAT it. If there isn't: well it sure looks the CW did keep a lot of FTR's out of the Eastern front...

Persia is completely out of position, lacking 2 units and not ready to fight yet. But I figure they have a minimum of 3 impulses to try to correct this.

The Strat Bomber situation is a stalemate at the moment. In terms of FTR power, it's basically 2 on 2, with no holes for the Germans. There is only one truly dedicated Strat Bomber on the map, with 2-3 others that can help minimally. I'm building 2 long range FTR-3 this turn for the CW, so I can gain air superiority here (or force Germany to match it).

South East Africa suffered a little from the short winters. Most of that the 4 impulses the CW had the last two turns were needed to reposition the convoy fleet out of harm's way . . . or at least farthur from harm. That meant no land moves, or few land moves. But as the turns grow longer again, Wavell will be collecting his forces and working his way into the conquered lands.

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 1340
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:16:04 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

I vote No. China is worth much more alive then dead, especially later on when they start infiltrating back and Japan is going crazy trying to decide on their action choice.

Okay, the vote is now 1 to 1.

I would like to bring your attention to the surplus NAVs and LND sitting around in the region. They aren't there for convoy protection, obviously. One way or another, China is going to die. The question now is who gets to decide the terms of their destruction.

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 1341
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:18:19 PM   
composer99

If there are any targets whatsoever (factories or oil) that the CW can reach without German FTR cover they should strat bomb those every turn until the Germans get the hint.

~ Composer99

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1342
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:22:05 PM   
Red Prince

When I do finally get my End of Turn report completed, there are going to be some errors in Production choices, I'm sure. The reason for that is that it's very hard to remember all of the suggestions, which ones fit my plans, which ones were rejected by others for good reason, and it's too much of a hassle to try to search back through the pages to find the posts I'm looking for.

Fortunately, I get it free and clear with France and China . . . neither can build anything! With the USA, I've got 10 unexpected BP to work with, so whatever errors occur, they will be less fatal with a 50% boost in production. I pretty much know what I want with Germany and the USSR (MECH all the way), so it's just down to Italy and Japan, really, plus decisions I expect to be distasteful to CW freaks -- but I have my reasons. They may not be good reasons, but I do have them. Production for Italy will probably continue to lean toward TERR units and maybe a few new aircraft (the lend-lease LND-2 comes to mind), but I have to see exactly what is available. Japan is going to have to decide which way to bet -- China to be conquered, or China surrendered.

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1343
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:25:20 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

If there are any targets whatsoever (factories or oil) that the CW can reach without German FTR cover they should strat bomb those every turn until the Germans get the hint.

The Germans have been very careful about this so ar, and I don't think any of the CW LND have the range to get to anything not currently covered. I'll have to check to see what can be reached using extended range, but only one LND has enough factors to make that even remotely worthwhile, assuming it can get there.

I usually try to build 2-3 LND-4 very early on for this reason, but things got screwed up with a lot of air losses and I ended up with other priorities.

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 1344
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:44:09 PM   
Rijssiej

I vote yes. I think it will make for a more interesting game when China surrenders.

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1345
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 10:44:24 PM   
Klydon

I think the US is going to have to follow the historical path of "Europe first". The Russians are going to be in a lot of trouble and can use a "second front" sooner rather than later. This also works out well since the CW got the upper hand on the German fleet and put a bunch of it into the repair yard. The subs will still be an issue, but hopefully that can be dealt with. Even with China out of the picture, this does not change Japan's naval balance. It does mean the Japanese could launch a ground campaign into India, but anything the US did early in the Pacific would have little effect on that until the Japanese navy is dealt with.

The US can have a fairly quick effect in Europe with potential strategic bombing and also teaming up with the CW with a landing. Even if they don't really go anyplace, it will serve as a big distraction for the Germans, which will help the Russians and might make the difference to how effective Russia might be down the road. The Allies are going to be hard pressed to win if the Russians are confined to Sibera.

My 2 cents.

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1346
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 11:03:32 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Okay, the vote is now 1 to 1.

I would like to bring your attention to the surplus NAVs and LND sitting around in the region. They aren't there for convoy protection, obviously. One way or another, China is going to die. The question now is who gets to decide the terms of their destruction.

I voted for China to fight on earlier.

Even more so 6 japanese bombers in inland China. If China surrenders they are going to deploy at once to other fronts. Let Japan work for China.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1347
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 11:08:30 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

The Germans have been very careful about this so ar, and I don't think any of the CW LND have the range to get to anything not currently covered. I'll have to check to see what can be reached using extended range, but only one LND has enough factors to make that even remotely worthwhile, assuming it can get there.

I usually try to build 2-3 LND-4 very early on for this reason, but things got screwed up with a lot of air losses and I ended up with other priorities.

If Germany cover all factories then begin to bomb one within escort range and bomb that one each impulse. Forcing Germany to rebase more fighters there or let CW bomb unintercepted. Even one point unintercepted can do some damage.

CW has some LND-3 that has decent strat bombing factors.

From now on I suggest CW make 2 or more strat bombings each turn.

< Message edited by Orm -- 1/21/2012 8:16:24 AM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 1348
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 11:09:11 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rijssiej

I vote yes. I think it will make for a more interesting game when China surrenders.

So far, it's 2-1 in favor of a Chinese Surrender. (just keeping track here)

I ended up deciding to save those last 2 Soviet BP because I really didn't like what I saw for potential spending options. I originally wanted to build a FTR-2, but there are still some unscrappable junk-fighters in the pool. I've got enough of those already. There are some decent LND-2 options, but I'd rather hold on to the BP and either get an extra MIL next turn (if I'm at war) or upgrade from a MOT to an ARM in my next round of builds . . . or something like that.

Similarly, I've decided to take composer99's advice and save a few Japanese BP this turn. If I do the same next turn, I can easily afford the 2nd SynthOil plant the turn after that. So, I'm saving the game now, with 2 BP to place for the Japanese (probably in Hiroshima and Kobe). If I plop them down now, I'll be forced to move on in the Sequence of Play to the Peace step (which includes conquests and surrenders), so I'm going to wait until more votes are in . . . if more votes come in.

I know I promised an end of turn report for this morning, but it's been a very complex situation developing, and I really wanted to hear as many thoughts as possible before making this decision.

Thank you, one and all, for contributing to this discussion.

Attachment (1)

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Rijssiej)
Post #: 1349
RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) - 1/20/2012 11:15:15 PM   
Red Prince

quote:

quote:

quote:

If Germany cover all factories then begin to bomb one within escort range and bomb that one each impulse. Forcing Germany to rebase more fighters there or let CW bomb unintercepted. Even one point unintercepted can do some damage.

CW has some LND-3 that has decent strat bombing factors.

From now on I suggest CW make 2 ore more strat bombings each turn.

The CW only has 3 LND total right now. One more is coming in soon, I think. I just shut the game down, and I forget. Total Strategic Factors = 11 (7/3/1). I do agree that it's time to start raiding a target multiple times. The only problem with that right at the moment is the weather. The only bomber the Germans would bother to intercept is the 7-factor LND. Hell, in much of the last 2 turns, these LND couldn't even fly due to the weather. But I do agree with the intent. I just need better LND and/or better weather to make the Germans take the bait.

Okay, so it is now 2-2 on Chinese Surrender. Orm and Paul vs. composer99 and Rijssiej

-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1350
Page:   <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> RE: MWiF Global War Hot-Seat (AAR) Page: <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI