Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Those Who Burn American Flags

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Those Who Burn American Flags Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Those Who Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:38:30 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

The 'peaceful' occupy protestors broke into Oakland City hall, vandalized it and burned an American flag. Is this what our vets fought for?

Nancy Pelosi says; 'God bless them for their spontaneity. It’s independent … it’s young, it’s spontaneous, and it’s focused.'

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan, you reap what you sow.

This happened this weekend. Goodbye to any support you thought you once had. BTW, don't give me your 1st Amendment crap. That flag was stolen from inside.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 1/30/2012 9:06:57 AM >

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Post #: 1
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:42:31 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 1/30/2012 5:44:26 AM >

**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 2
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:43:46 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

And more of the same people. I'd say one doesn't fit but I'd be wrong.

Attachment (3)

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 1/30/2012 5:44:45 AM >

Post #: 3
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 6:10:25 AM   
Perturabo

I'd never burn the Polish flag. But then, I'd never identify the Polish flag/country/nation with those to seek to take advantage of the Polish nation at all cost and those who try rob us of our present and future. It's sad to see youth that doesn't have a sense of ownership of their country.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

Post #: 4
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 7:16:33 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

I have a 20 y.o. daughter who has worked since she was 15 part time. She paid every cent for her first car. Not because I couldn't go out and buy her one, but because she needed to learn that nothing in life worthwhile is without hard work. I remember her thanking me for not buying her one after she saved up to purchase it saying' It feels like mine', and it was. She has since worked through high school and into college knowing the value of a buck. Where I'm from, most of the kids are hard workers and respectful and would probably knock the snot out of these occupy skinny jean wearing, mommas basement dwelling, indoctrinated self entitled scumbags.

I'm all for protesting, but these commies are a criminal cancer that needs to be cut out. They destroyed children's art projects and did massive damage that has to be paid for by the taxpayers therefore doing more harm to those that they PRETEND to care about. Nothing like the youth around here that, while at times rough and tumble, serve our country in disproportionate numbers and know the value of hard work and personal responsibility.

I almost long for the inevitable confrontation where they can be spanked like the little children they are. Fleabaggers.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 5
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 7:27:05 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

And no, I don't see the Polish youth acting this way. Communism is a not too distant attribute that their parents could tell them about. I saw an interview where this Occupy gal was ranting about hating all corporations and saying they need to all burn. The Journalist then replied 'Is that the new iphone you have' and the stupid wannabe says 'No, it's the old one.'  ...LOL...useful idiots.

I hear there is a Dixieland area in Poland where Southern American music and Southern bbq is loved. Or was that Ukraine?

Post #: 6
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 8:30:06 AM   
doomtrader

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking about those people because Erik would have to permanently ban me on the forum.

At least they should be stripped from US citizenship. They don;t have to love the country where they are living, but they should respect it.

Post #: 7
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 9:22:35 AM   
Vincenzo_Beretta

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

I have a 20 y.o. daughter who has worked since she was 15 part time. She paid every cent for her first car. Not because I couldn't go out and buy her one, but because she needed to learn that nothing in life worthwhile is without hard work. I remember her thanking me for not buying her one after she saved up to purchase it saying' It feels like mine', and it was. She has since worked through high school and into college knowing the value of a buck. Where I'm from, most of the kids are hard workers and respectful and would probably knock the snot out of these occupy skinny jean wearing, mommas basement dwelling, indoctrinated self entitled scumbags.

Exp. considering that, given how today study/working hard and having a job are almost unrelated (while sinking the economy and getting a golden parachute is), I guess that the "hard workers and respectful kids" who actually find a job have God supporting them - and thus a strategic advantage.

Now, start to send to jail some of the guys who leveled Wall Street and the savings of millions, instead of giving them golden parachutes, and you will get "skinny jean wearing, mommas basement dwelling, indoctrinated self entitled scumbags" (and I could add "communists" given how fast they grabbed taxpayer money when *their* asses were on the line) getting their due for real.

But I guess the guys at Lehman never burned flags while building empires based on subprimes with money they didn't own, so maybe is this the reason why they get a free "out of jail" card.

Post #: 8
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 9:28:00 AM   
Terminus

It's a good thing this forum isn't moderated any longer, isn't it?

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Vincenzo_Beretta)
Post #: 9
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 10:23:49 AM   
Perturabo

quote:

I work since I was 15 and I still don't know the value of a buck. In one place a buck can buy two hours of the same work of the same person, in another an hour, in another half-an-hour and in another 10 minutes. I came to conclusion there's no such a thing as value of buck or work. It's all one big joke.
And finding a job may be very tricky in current economy, especially when one isn't one of these smoothtalking manipulative types that can squeeze into any telemarketing, customer service, etc. job.

They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

Post #: 10
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 1:35:20 PM   
Terminus

But if we're going to entertain this little debate, I'd say that a fundamental building block of a democracy is that people can be morons like those clowns in Oakland without disappearing into some Gulag somewhere. Sure, arrest them for theft and vandalism, but that's it.

Oh, and about burning the flag? I say burn it. I've got two more you can burn. Go ahead. It's a piece of cloth. You can NEVER EVER burn what it stands for, no matter how hard you try.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 11
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 1:52:57 PM   
Titanwarrior89

I am with Mr. Reb....you hit nail on the head.
quote:

I'm all for protesting, but these commies are a criminal cancer that needs to be cut out. They destroyed children's art projects and did massive damage that has to be paid for by the taxpayers therefore doing more harm to those that they PRETEND to care about. Nothing like the youth around here that, while at times rough and tumble, serve our country in disproportionate numbers and know the value of hard work and personal responsibility.

I almost long for the inevitable confrontation where they can be spanked like the little children they are. Fleabaggers.

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

Post #: 12
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 1:56:23 PM   
BAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

But if we're going to entertain this little debate, I'd say that a fundamental building block of a democracy is that people can be morons like those clowns in Oakland without disappearing into some Gulag somewhere. Sure, arrest them for theft and vandalism, but that's it.

Oh, and about burning the flag? I say burn it. I've got two more you can burn. Go ahead. It's a piece of cloth. You can NEVER EVER burn what it stands for, no matter how hard you try.

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with you. The Occupy (Insert City name here) group isn't doing themselves any favors by engaging in these types of idiotic behavior. It only gets them bad PR.

I'll try being nicer if you try being less stupid. - anon

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 13
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 2:18:08 PM   
Max 86

These dirtbags don't even care if they are doing themselves a favor or not. These people want the violent non political overthrow of the US government and its capitalistic based society and they are for the establishment of some pseudo-commie form of dictatorship where they don't have to work, try, contribute or anything else and yet still get to eat and live for free.

Doomie said it best, "They don't have to love the country where they are living, but they should respect it."

No problem Chief!

(in reply to BAL)
Post #: 14
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 2:31:48 PM   
vonRocko

quote:

ORIGINAL: Max 86

Doomie said it best, "They don't have to love the country where they are living, but they should respect it."

I bet King George said the same thing about John Adams and that "gang".

(in reply to Max 86)
Post #: 15
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 2:54:36 PM   
Terminus

quote:

(snip) These people want the violent non political overthrow of the US government and its capitalistic based society and they are for the establishment of some pseudo-commie form of dictatorship where they don't have to work, try, contribute or anything else and yet still get to eat and live for free.

(snip)

Really? I'm sure some of them would like that, but most probably don't.

(in reply to Max 86)
Post #: 16
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 3:07:12 PM   
Perturabo

quote:

These dirtbags don't even care if they are doing themselves a favor or not. These people want the violent non political overthrow of the US government and its capitalistic based society and they are for the establishment of some pseudo-commie form of dictatorship where they don't have to work, try, contribute or anything else and yet still get to eat and live for free.

It's a quite extraordinary claim. Could you provide any proof? Also, who are "these people"?

(in reply to Max 86)
Post #: 17
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 3:19:19 PM   
2ndACR

Love it or leave it, I would throw the lot of them out of the country. Strip them of citizenship. They might have some right to burn the flag, but I should have the right to whip their butt for doing so.

They can try for the "violent" overthrow, but I and many more will fight back with more force. Screw them.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 18
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 3:35:44 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking about those people because Erik would have to permanently ban me on the forum.

At least they should be stripped from US citizenship. They don;t have to love the country where they are living, but they should respect it.

Same here doomtrader. But I think most of you can read my mind.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 19
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 3:36:39 PM   
andym

I can never understand these morons.They burn the flag of the country they live in.So if its that bad a place to live,MOVE somewhere else.Simple really.Personally i think that burning ANY Nations Flag should be a Criminal Offence!

Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 20
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 3:59:58 PM   
madflava13

I hate to see it, but they are allowed to burn it. It's disgusting and despicable, but they're allowed to. Breaking and entering, theft, and burning one that doesn't belong to you is a crime, and I'd hope the ones who can be identified are arrested and charged accordingly.

If they want to be idiots and burn their own flags, that's another story, as much as I hate to see it.

"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 21
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 4:07:18 PM   
Terminus

quote:

ORIGINAL: andym

I can never understand these morons.They burn the flag of the country they live in.So if its that bad a place to live,MOVE somewhere else.Simple really.Personally i think that burning ANY Nations Flag should be a Criminal Offence!

A minor dismeanour. It's vandalism against a piece of cloth that was almost certainly made in China, for ****'s sake!

This is beginning to smell like the House Un-American Activities Commitee. Remember that one? A black page in US history if ever there was one.

< Message edited by Terminus -- 1/30/2012 4:18:56 PM >

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 22
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 4:18:13 PM   
Prince of Eckmühl

quote:

ORIGINAL: madflava13

I hate to see it, but they are allowed to burn it.

Yeah, it's perfectly legal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

However, it can be regulated, just like any other kind of demonstration. For instance, the protesters can be required to obtain a permit. Public safety also comes into play, so that police, fire and EMS personnel can intervene to protect people and property.

Of course, none of that adds up to a hill of beans when partisan politics come into play. Which, btw, explains why "occupy-protesters" are allowed to setup camp on local, state and federal property when other groups have to play by the "rules." And I'd note that the encampments are confined almost exclusively to areas that "the party" controls, like Washington, D.C.

But, hey, today's "peaceful protester" is tomorrow's green-jobs czar!

Government is the opiate of the masses.

(in reply to madflava13)
Post #: 23
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 4:34:52 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

ORIGINAL: andym
I can never understand these morons.They burn the flag of the country they live in.

Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us in the 1980s before he died, most of what’s going on today he predicted back then. There are lots video’s out there of in depth lectures he gave trying to warn the west of what was coming. Most are found in multiple bits and pieces and hard to find complete coverage of today, but here’s one that is pretty much complete:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf0I2dQ0i0

He was a KGB operative in India and defected when he found out the friends he had made over the years while working with them in India were all slated to be executed as useful idiots should a Soviet takeover occur there.

These kids today are simply a symptom of the subversion from within campaign the communists started long ago. Not sure if this video details it, but I’ve watched one of his lectures in the past where he lays it all out.

Jim

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 24
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 4:45:45 PM   
planner 3

Hey ! Missouri Rebel notice in your first pix that they are so proud of what their doing that they wear masks......How many are US citizens ?

Bah !

"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 25
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:00:38 PM   
2ndACR

I don't care how many are US citizens, round them up and throw them out.

They can burn the flag, then they should set the max penalty for beating a flag burner at 10 bucks. There would be a whole lot less burning then. Kill a flag burner and you pay a 100 fine.

(in reply to planner 3)
Post #: 26
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:00:43 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vincenzo Beretta

I guess that the "hard workers and respectful kids" who actually find a job have God supporting them - and thus a strategic advantage.

I wouldn't know for certain.

You'll like the last video Vincenzo where it shows the 'peaceful' protesters destroying religious artifacts around Rome. Yeah, all about speculation in the marketplace.

Commies at occupy

lol commie 'confused' individual

For my cousin vinnie

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 1/30/2012 5:05:07 PM >

Post #: 27
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:07:11 PM   
Vincenzo_Beretta

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns
These kids today are simply a symptom of the subversion from within campaign the communists started long ago.

Whereas Bear Stearns, Freddie Mse & Fannie Mac, AIG, Lehman Brothers and all those "100% Capitalist!" companies who striped the young Americans of their future (and sometimes were saved by the taxpayers money - you know, that kind of approach that is deemed "Socialist!" when proposed to cure people, but not when AIG faces the dire consequence of their mismanagement) are a symptom of... what?

Really, I'm not being political here. I'm simply amazed by people who scream pre-cooked "values" while being screwed behind their back over, and over, and over, and over, and over on the very same values.

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 28
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:10:29 PM   
Vincenzo_Beretta

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vincenzo Beretta

I guess that the "hard workers and respectful kids" who actually find a job have God supporting them - and thus a strategic advantage.

I wouldn't know for certain.

You'll like the last video Vincenzo where it shows the 'peaceful' protesters destroying religious artifacts around Rome. Yeah, all about speculation in the marketplace.

Commies at occupy

lol commie 'confused' individual

For my cousin vinnie

Ah, yup: people protesting because unemployment among the young in Italy is at the highest levels ever, but SOMEHOW, the Church properties on Italian soil are still exempt from taxes. One wonders why they are miffed, uh?

Post #: 29
RE: Those That Burn American Flags - 1/30/2012 5:15:39 PM   
2ndACR

I would not have given one red cent of taxpayer money. Ever. You either make it or you go belly up. Only the idiots did not see the housing bust coming. I saw it and shifted all my money away from anything to do with housing back in 2007. I did the same thing with the tech bubble years ago. I gave up on some rosy returns for safety of investment. I was offered to get into a internet start up IPO years ago, but just could not bring myself to invest in a company that been around for 5 years, never made a profit, only had 10 million in revenue. After the IPO this company had a value of billions, and it made no sense to me at all.

But I still cannot stand the thought that I served my country in wartime to make sure they have the right to burn my flag. Disgusts me.

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Those Who Burn American Flags Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI