Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PCO - good game!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> PCO - good game! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PCO - good game! - 2/27/2012 5:06:48 PM   
ARB

I bought PCO a few days ago after playing the demo. Whilst I can see that there are one or two things that are missing or not completely developed at this stage (infantry modelling, damage to buildings, etc.) I'm really enjoying it. I like the pace of play and the platoon orders and the limitations this places on individual squads/vehicles. I'm getting that essential feeling of immersion too. Well done to all those engaged in developing this excellent game! I'm really looking forward to the next patch and to more new games in the series. (I'm a long time wargamer who mainly plays the HPS Napoleonic and ACW games, occasionally the HPS Panzer Campaigns, Renaissance, and Early American Wars games, and I used to play the old Combat Mission games too.)

< Message edited by ARB -- 2/27/2012 5:10:20 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: PCO - good game! - 2/27/2012 5:49:45 PM   
rickier65

Thanks ARB, we're glad you're enjoying it. I used to play HPS Napoleanic series and Civil War series myself, though I have to admit I haven't played them in quite a while.

We have been working on a patch that we hope to make available soon. It won't incorporate major changes, but we hope to address those in the next game in the series.

Thanks!
Rick

(in reply to ARB)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> PCO - good game! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI