PCO - good game! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

ARB -> PCO - good game! (2/27/2012 5:06:48 PM)

I bought PCO a few days ago after playing the demo. Whilst I can see that there are one or two things that are missing or not completely developed at this stage (infantry modelling, damage to buildings, etc.) I'm really enjoying it. I like the pace of play and the platoon orders and the limitations this places on individual squads/vehicles. I'm getting that essential feeling of immersion too. Well done to all those engaged in developing this excellent game! I'm really looking forward to the next patch and to more new games in the series. (I'm a long time wargamer who mainly plays the HPS Napoleonic and ACW games, occasionally the HPS Panzer Campaigns, Renaissance, and Early American Wars games, and I used to play the old Combat Mission games too.)

rickier65 -> RE: PCO - good game! (2/27/2012 5:49:45 PM)

Thanks ARB, we're glad you're enjoying it. I used to play HPS Napoleanic series and Civil War series myself, though I have to admit I haven't played them in quite a while.

We have been working on a patch that we hope to make available soon. It won't incorporate major changes, but we hope to address those in the next game in the series.

Thanks!
Rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI