Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Status?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Status? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Status? - 3/3/2012 9:15:56 PM   
madflava13

I'm getting a new laptop shortly, and have my eyes on this title as a possibility to buy and put on there... What's the status? I understand there's a patch coming out soon? Should I hold off until that's finalized? Is there anything in the pipeline I should wait for?

Also, is there any chance the series will be expanded (ie Western Front, North Africa)?

Thanks!

"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."
Post #: 1
RE: Status? - 3/3/2012 9:48:17 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: madflava13

I'm getting a new laptop shortly, and have my eyes on this title as a possibility to buy and put on there... What's the status? I understand there's a patch coming out soon? Should I hold off until that's finalized? Is there anything in the pipeline I should wait for?

Also, is there any chance the series will be expanded (ie Western Front, North Africa)?

Thanks!

We have been working on a patch for quite a while. We have another beta patch almost ready to release to the public as a Beta. It should be available to the public very soon as a public beta patch. As far as expanding the series, I certainly hope we can do that. There has been discusion about releaseing some expansion mods to the current game, as well as doing another game in the series.

There is a Demo available for PCO. You might want to try that on your new laptop first to make sure you are able to run it with no problems.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to madflava13)
Post #: 2
RE: Status? - 3/4/2012 6:02:05 PM   
madflava13

Rick,
Thanks for the info - I'll check out the demo. I played it briefly on my old computer, but I was really stretching the hardware I had... I'll try it again and most likely make a purchase shortly!

"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: Status? - 3/4/2012 6:33:26 PM   
rickier65

quote:

Rick,
Thanks for the info - I'll check out the demo. I played it briefly on my old computer, but I was really stretching the hardware I had... I'll try it again and most likely make a purchase shortly!

Great! I hope it performs well for you.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to madflava13)
Post #: 4
RE: Status? - 3/4/2012 8:13:30 PM   
Beany

As an Australian I'd love to see a North Africa module so we could play the Australian 9th Division.

Mark C.

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 5
RE: Status? - 3/5/2012 3:16:22 AM   
k9mike

I have an Alienware M14X Laptop and have played the Demo with no problems. goin to buy...;)

(in reply to Beany)
Post #: 6
RE: Status? - 3/5/2012 7:09:22 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: k9mike

I have an Alienware M14X Laptop and have played the Demo with no problems. goin to buy...;)

Great k9mike. Keep checking the forum here as we should have a new beta patch available soon.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to k9mike)
Post #: 7
RE: Status? - 3/5/2012 2:38:25 PM   
madflava13

Ran with no problems on my new Dell Inspiron. Although I got my "stuff" handed to me by the AI. I should probably read the instructions a little more closely before I dive in...

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 8
RE: Status? - 3/5/2012 4:20:21 PM   
rickier65

quote:

Ran with no problems on my new Dell Inspiron. Although I got my "stuff" handed to me by the AI. I should probably read the instructions a little more closely before I dive in...

Great. well, maybe not the 'stuff handed to', but for the rest. And while you can certainly play without reading much in the manual, there are a "few' thing there that might help.

One thing we found after release was that the Hot key listing in the manual was not updated to the latest. So use the 'k' key to toggle it on screen during play. There is a thread here with a correct hotkey list.

thanks
rick

(in reply to madflava13)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Status? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI