Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 1/31/2012 8:20:26 AM   
nikivdd

There is a critical bug in the Panzer Corps engine related to the SU122 unit. In a future update this "bonus" unit will be removed and replaced by something else.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 91
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/1/2012 8:03:22 PM   
nikivdd

Due to its urgent nature i decided not to wait and do an "emergency" update of GTPG5.

Get it here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21277911/GTPG5_vanilla_v0_2_rar

If you passed the Kharkov mission (the first mission of the pack) without any problems (gamecrash), you do not need to update.
The capturable Su122 has been replaced by a KV-1C.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 92
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/1/2012 8:07:06 PM   
nikivdd

DLC 42 is available for purchase. I recommend you try it, it is a very intense episode in the DLC grand campaign.

Therefore i have decided to set the releasedate for GTPG6Russians for February, Sat 10th.
The scenario list is final, the prestige and difficulty per mission ofcourse not, that will depend on the feedbacks:
Retreat from Moscow, Operation:Red fury!, Operation: German fury!, Wacht am Rhein, Budapest, Berlin-East, West-Germany.
Those who really cannot wait so long, can send me a pm.

Probably i made Budapest too easy in comparison to the similar vanilla counterpart. I can always make it harder if 150 russian units for this scene is not enough.
It has been the most difficult and timeconsuming pack to create. Overal, probably the most difficult as well. As usual, it has been fun and sweat at the same time.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 93
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/1/2012 9:59:09 PM   
nikivdd

For the same reason as with GTPG5. An emergency update of SS-GTPG for the Rostov scenario.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21278420/SS-GTPG-01-02-12.rar

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 94
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/4/2012 6:02:59 PM   
nikivdd

Update:

GTPG campaign pack 5 (scenario's 22-26): For Panzer Corps v1.05!
Rostov, Kharkov 43, Kursk, Sicily, Moskou 43

To start GTPG5 with your GTPG4 or a preset core (v0.3): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21295952/GTPG5_vanilla_v0_3_rar
Standalone scenario pack (v0.2): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21295954/GTPG5_Standalone_v0_2_rar

Campaign: Kursk had another Su122, so it has been changed.
Standalone: All Su122's have been removed and exchanged

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 95
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/5/2012 4:38:52 PM   
mark the brit

great work on this campaign nikivdd and airbornemongo101 ,played up to the norway scenario with no problems.however when i started the france scenario i found that some artillery was not displayed on the purchase screen,i continued but then found some sounds were missing for moves and actions continued till the end of the first turn pressed the hourglass and the game stopped unable to proceed had to exit via taskmanager.i am using the beta ofThe Elite Units Mod+GTPG= SS-GTPG By Airbornemongo101 and Nikivdd .

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 96
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/6/2012 7:33:53 AM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: mark the brit

great work on this campaign nikivdd and airbornemongo101 ,played up to the norway scenario with no problems.however when i started the france scenario i found that some artillery was not displayed on the purchase screen,i continued but then found some sounds were missing for moves and actions continued till the end of the first turn pressed the hourglass and the game stopped unable to proceed had to exit via taskmanager.i am using the beta ofThe Elite Units Mod+GTPG= SS-GTPG By Airbornemongo101 and Nikivdd .

Hi Mark,

Would it be possible to post your issue in this thread:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29747

My buddy who made the The Elite Units mod has technical issues to get on this forum and after long trying he just gave up.

(in reply to mark the brit)
Post #: 97
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/6/2012 8:10:23 AM   
nikivdd

Three releases today:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21299848/GTPG6Russians_Standalone_rar
The single player (standalone) versions of GTPG6Russians. German side only!
Unrar under \mygames\panzercorps\scenario

mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xhr6k1
The next pack of the "big" GTPG Campaign. Import your GTPG5 core or use the preset core.
Unrar under \mygames\panzercorps\mods

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21303731/SS_GTPG_06_02_12_rar
The newest SS-GTPG beta. Unrar in \mygames\panzercorps\mods and your GME mod folder.
This update includes:
The Flak and Pak update by airbornemongo
The GTPG5 updates
Campaign tree merged with GTPG6Russians

GTPG6Russians is probably the hardest part yet...as it should be.
Important note for GTPG6Russians: only a DV in the last scenario, West-Germany, will save your core. At this phase of the war, there are no rewards for a second place.

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 2/8/2012 9:00:54 AM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 98
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/10/2012 2:49:13 PM   
nikivdd

I started working on the GTPG Grand Campaign flowchart. Never did it before, Panzer Corps makes me learn new things :)
Notice that although there is a color code, i also wrote DV or MV where necessary (when nothing is there than counts DV/MV), for the players who are colorblind...seriously!
Notice that the Wacht am Rhine scenario in GTPG6Russians has been replaced by something more eastern front like, namely the scenario called Ploesti.
As soon as this scenario is done, i will do a GTPG6Russian update. First i am going to finish up GTPG6Allies. I'm sure the flowchart shows nicely which scenario's are there.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 99
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/12/2012 4:32:36 PM   
demyansk

Darn Nikk,

I played the Malta scenario and I got crushed Big Time, man you make the hardest scenarios out there. I must be the worst play of all time.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 100
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/12/2012 5:33:21 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Darn Nikk,

I played the Malta scenario and I got crushed Big Time, man you make the hardest scenarios out there. I must be the worst play of all time.

On which difficulty level are you playing?

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 101
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/24/2012 7:05:14 AM   
satyricon76

Hi, Im following your instructions but when i want to start pack 2 i immediately start with a pregenerated force instead of choosing to import my coreforce from pack 1. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Great campaign btw!

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 102
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/24/2012 7:18:21 AM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: satyricon76

Hi, Im following your instructions but when i want to start pack 2 i immediately start with a pregenerated force instead of choosing to import my coreforce from pack 1. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Great campaign btw!

Did you go thru the final briefing of the first part?
Make sure you don't have GTPG1PRESET and GTPG1HANDPICK under mods together.

(in reply to satyricon76)
Post #: 103
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/25/2012 8:27:38 AM   
qqqqqq666

Hi! Great work...

I was wondering if you will also implement some what-if scenarios in the campaign as Gerold Treitler had in his. (Like the German invasion of the US after a series of DVs, etc.)

Again thanks for your effort!

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 104
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/25/2012 8:43:19 AM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: qqqqqq666

Hi! Great work...

I was wondering if you will also implement some what-if scenarios in the campaign as Gerold Treitler had in his. (Like the German invasion of the US after a series of DVs, etc.)

Again thanks for your effort!

Thanks for your interest.
I hope in a month or so to release GTPG Grand Campaign v1.0. It will be a campaign in a single campaign tree.
It will consist of all the scenario's released sofar (GTPG1-7) + brandnew ones like Gothic Line, Balkans44, Königsberg, Seelow Heights, Götterdämmerung(Berlin 45 vs USA/UK/USSR). If you manage to win in Berlin another 9 theoretical scenario's will follow (The Channel, UK45a, UK45b, USA-East, USA-Mid, San Francisco, North Africa, Middle-East and Iran). A total of over 50 scenario's.

Flowchart Moscow43 till the end(?) of the campaign.

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 2/25/2012 8:48:28 AM >

(in reply to qqqqqq666)
Post #: 105
RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 2/25/2012 8:47:35 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG campaign pack 6 Allies (scenario's 34-40): For Panzer Corps v1.05!
Anzio, D-Day, Cobra, Anvil, The Netherlands, Wacht am Rhein, West-Germany

To start GTPG6Allies with your GTPG5 or a preset core (v0.1): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21317737/GTPG6Allies_vanilla_v0.1.rar
Standalone scenario pack (v0.1): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21317736 ... e_v0.1.rar

!!!Both GTPG6 campaign packs cannot be placed under \mods together, so you really have to make a choice!!!

GTPG7 is under development and has already reached playtest phase.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 106
GTPG - 2/25/2012 10:39:15 AM   
nikivdd

Уведомление о "GTPG" Большой Операции "v1.0":
Через несколько недель эта большая операция второй мировой войны будет доступна для всех "Panzer Corps" игроков в единичном дереве операции.
Оно включает всю войну начиная с блицкрига в Польше и заканчивая битвой в Берлине в 1945 году. Потом следуют 10 теоретических битв с более 50 разных сценариев исхода игры.
Используйте ваши умения и хитрость в битвах как Дункирк, Югославия, Ленинград, Москва, Курск, Плусты, Кёнингсберг. Сможете ли вы захватить Сталин-град? Или прийти на помощь
окруженной шестой армии.
Сможете ли вы отразить высадку антигитлеровской коалиции Франции? Помочь вашим товарищам эвакуировать Грецию? Сможете ли вы остановить завершающий штурм Берлина?
Спасибо за ваш интерес.

In a nutshell, GTPG ad in russian. It is a real honor to announce that the briefings will be in Russian available too!

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 107
RE: GTPG - 2/26/2012 12:39:59 PM   
demyansk

Hi Nikk,

I can't get the pack 6 to show up in my list of campaigns? suggestions? It does show under my games and in the mods section I think I downloaded the wrong file and now I have the correct one, is that allies campaign for playing as the allies?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by demjansk -- 2/26/2012 12:50:23 PM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 108
RE: GTPG - 2/26/2012 12:54:37 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Hi Nikk,

I can't get the pack 6 to show up in my list of campaigns? suggestions? It does show under my games and in the mods section I think I downloaded the wrong file and now I have the correct one, is that allies campaign for playing as the allies?

Download this one and extract in your mods folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21320291/GTPG6Russians_vanilla_v0_4_rar

GTPG6Russians is eastfront scenarios
GTPG6Allies is westfront scenarios

A few more weeks and the Grand Campaign will be done. Checkout the flowchart posted earlier.

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 109
RE: GTPG - 3/5/2012 5:50:42 PM   
nikivdd

GTPG7 is now available.

After 4 months of sweating, cheering, cursing,... the GTPG dynamic link campaign is finished.
Get the last part here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21399568/GTPG7_vanilla_v0.1.rar

Soon there will be the release of GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 110
RE: GTPG - 3/5/2012 7:39:47 PM   
nikivdd

This is the moment i was looking forward to since i started this campaign.

GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1 Handpick (1939-1946) - 50 scenario's
This version combines all GTPG packs 1 to 7 in a single campaign tree with a handpicked starting core. Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21402893/GTPG+Grand+Campaign_Handpick_v0.1.rar

GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1 Preset (1939-1946) - 50 scenario's
This version combines all GTPG packs 1 to 7 in a single campaign tree with a preset starting core. Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21402894/GTPG+Grand+Campaign_Preset_v0.1.rar

Changelog GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1

Some of the changes are a direct result of the feedback i have been receiving during the last 4 months. I waited with this until i could present the Grand Campaign.

- Danzig: added 2 slowakian core units and a few more polish ground units; placed german flag on airfield (1,3)
- Warsaw: added few more polish ground units, added one russian AA unit
- Norway: added ROR trigger, Narvik starts with a German Flag, added allied reinforcement trigger, more norwegian units in Oslo sector.
- Belgium: removed the paratrooper victory condition, you are only required to take all primary objectives and destroy the fortress for a DV.
Shifted, added and removed belgian ground units, added one german recon
- Dunkirk: start prestige and prestige per turn raised somewhat for allies
- England: few allied planes removed, one italian plane joins player's core
- Gibraltar: one italian plane added for player core
- Malta: one allied sub removed
- Balkans: few yugslavian infantry added
- Crete: one valentine tank added
- Barbarossa: several russian tanks moved to the rear and changed their posture from "attack" to "hold position active"
- Leningrad: moved three russian tanks away from the frontline and changed their posture from "attack" to "hold position active"
- Kiev: exchanged one KV-1 for a BT-7 in the battlegroup likely to attack the Italians
- Moscow41: exchanged one KV-1 for a BT-7
- Winteroffensive: removed one KV-1 and a T-34/40. T-34 guards at commandposts reduced somewhat in strength
- Cross the Dnjepr: 3 romanian infantry and 1 italian artillery joins player's core
- Sevastopol: 3 russian planes added
- Stalingrad: german land and air forces from auxiliary battlegroup "Crimea" upgraded to 12 strength units (to those who weren't yet)
- Kharkov: few KV-1 exchanged by T-70
- Sicily: a P.108 joins the player's core
- Budapest: strength points added to hungarian communist rebels
- Moscow43: allied start prestige raised somewhat
- Retreat from Moscow: auxiliary PzIIIL replaced by PzIIIN
- Anzio: several allied units got few extra strength points, one italian self-propelled AT gun joins the player's core
- D-Day: 6 french resistance units removed in the south

Next projects: GTPG Grand Campaign v1.0, SS-GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1.

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 3/6/2012 6:16:16 PM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 111
RE: GTPG - 3/5/2012 11:36:06 PM   
planner 3

nikivdd: I bet you thought you heard the last from me after the S122 problem, well here I am again, the gamefront link WILL NOT WORK with either version from here. I am using IExplorer.

"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 112
RE: GTPG - 3/6/2012 5:28:01 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

nikivdd: I bet you thought you heard the last from me after the S122 problem, well here I am again, the gamefront link WILL NOT WORK with either version from here. I am using IExplorer.

I checked it out with firefox and no problem to download. But it is no bother at all, it is great to hear from you and bring your problem to my attention. So i upped both files to a mirror. Hopefully these will work for you :)

Handpick: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wwjv45
Preset: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hle2yc

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 3/6/2012 6:18:29 PM >

(in reply to planner 3)
Post #: 113
RE: GTPG - 3/6/2012 11:04:48 PM   
planner 3

nikivdd: Thank you, mirrors worked perfectly on first shot. Great work.

"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 114
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/9/2012 6:00:03 AM   
joe6778

I'm playing the GTPG Grand Campaign v0.1 (1939-1946) with the hand picked starting core and after a loss in the third scenario (Norway) I'm sent to the menu screen. Is the campaign over? I thought I advanced to Belgium following DV/MV/or loss.

(in reply to James Ward)
Post #: 115
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/9/2012 9:17:30 AM   
nikivdd

It must have been a small oversight of my part. I forgot to update the briefing to v0.1.
Only a DV/MV will allow you to move on to the next scenario.

(in reply to joe6778)
Post #: 116
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/10/2012 11:19:56 AM   
nikivdd

I'm working on v1.0 which will contain new scenario's. A campaign tree rebuild and all maps contain railroads and the scenario's include railtransport slots.
Scenario list sofar: Madrid(new), Danzig, Westerplatte(new)
Westerplatte screenshots:

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 117
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/10/2012 7:12:11 PM   
joe6778

I've reached Norway for the second time and lost again on normal difficulty after DVs in the first two scenarios (Poland.)

Overwhelming allied air and naval units and impossible terrain around the northern VH cities. Very frustrating.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 118
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/10/2012 9:20:24 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: joe6778

I've reached Norway for the second time and lost again on normal difficulty after DVs in the first two scenarios (Poland.)

Overwhelming allied air and naval units and impossible terrain around the northern VH cities. Very frustrating.

I managed to get to Narvik with the 8 paratrooper units and took it back.

(in reply to joe6778)
Post #: 119
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/11/2012 3:22:24 AM   
joe6778

Oops! I saw that I can set up units on the north side of the map as well. I've try it again.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI