Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/13/2012 1:55:48 AM   
parusski

Currently watching the NEW episodes of Beavis & Butthead. And laughing as much as I did 15 years ago.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 181
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/13/2012 11:01:11 PM   
roeddog

Battlground: WWII on hulu+

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 182
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/14/2012 4:29:01 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The German sniper of WW2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEu8ZvCPoSQ

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to roeddog)
Post #: 183
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/15/2012 9:23:30 PM   
Perturabo

I just finished watching Chapaev. Beautiful movie.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 184
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/15/2012 9:28:20 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

I just finished watching Chapaev. Beautiful movie.

quote:

Battlground: WWII

I have not thought of that movie in years. Time to watch it again.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 185
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 4:50:31 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Keep 1983
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz7lewevRVQ

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 186
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 4:53:21 PM   
nate25

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The Keep 1983

Excellent movie!

I love it when they're coming into the village (the Heer detachment) towing that PaK 40!

I have a subtle and cunning plan.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 187
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 8:41:21 PM   
parusski

quote:

The Keep 1983

I loved the book. The movie...uuuuhhhh.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 188
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 8:43:13 PM   
nate25

The book is always better.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 189
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:16:11 PM   
warspite1

As you may have realised, if you could be **sed to listen to the music links I posted in the listening thread, I have just seen Sucker Punch. Reasonable film (great music), but was gobsmacked to see it given a 12 rating...."This film contains violence, sexual scenes and bad language, we have given this a 12 rating" Ugh

Attachment (1)

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 190
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:20:45 PM   
nate25

Sad.

And it's not going to get better.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 191
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:24:44 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

As you may have realised, if you could be **sed to listen to the music links I posted in the listening thread, I have just seen Sucker Punch. Reasonable film (great music), but was gobsmacked to see it given a 12 rating...."This film contains violence, sexual scenes and bad language, we have given this a 12 rating" Ugh

I saw Sucker Punch twice. Absolutely loved the music, especially the opening sequence(no dialog for several minutes) and the scene where Baby Doll does her dance to:

Sucker Punch Baby Doll dance.

JUMP TO :48 for the real song to kick in.

< Message edited by parusski -- 4/16/2012 9:26:11 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 192
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:30:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

I saw Sucker Punch twice. Absolutely loved the music, especially the opening sequence(no dialog for several minutes) and the scene where Baby Doll does her dance to:

Sucker Punch Baby Doll dance.

JUMP TO :48 for the real song to kick in.
Warspite1

Yes, thats the first of the three songs I posted today - by Bjork, Superb.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 193
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:39:01 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Yes, thats the first of the three songs I posted today - by Bjork, Superb.

Ahhh, did not see it. Must have started to far down the thread.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 194
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 9:50:04 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Would be interesting to read who Molasar actually is.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 195
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/16/2012 10:02:53 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Would be interesting to read who Molasar actually is.

Radu Molasar, the evil incarnation as the devil himself in his Pandora box was put in jail in oubliettes of enigmatic fortress stock in a village in Dinu pass in Carpates.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 196
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/18/2012 8:54:03 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Monolith Monsters 1957
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEhNQdoF4sg

quote:

Radu Molasar, the evil incarnation as the devil himself in his Pandora box was put in jail in oubliettes of enigmatic fortress stock in a village in Dinu pass in Carpates.

Ah so its Satan himself. Cool, thanks.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 197
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/18/2012 8:57:03 PM   
parusski

quote:

The Monolith Monsters 1957
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEhNQdoF4sg

quote:

Ah so its Satan himself. Cool, thanks.

Your one to talk, you can even control yourself on serious threads. Any-who, thanks for reminding me of The Monolith Monsters.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 198
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/18/2012 9:02:41 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Your one to talk, you can even control yourself on serious threads. Any-who, thanks for reminding me of The Monolith Monsters.

What are you frothing about?? (Youre welcome).

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 199
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/18/2012 10:44:52 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

What are you frothing about?? (Youre welcome).

I have rabies, as you should know.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 200
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/19/2012 1:49:54 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Oh I get it. You thought I called you satan. oops. merely a misunderstanding. I was refering to Molasar. lol

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 201
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/19/2012 2:23:01 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Oh I get it. You thought I called you satan. oops. merely a misunderstanding. I was refering to Molasar. lol

Holy Sh*t you said "oops" Stop the presses.

Yeah, it sounded like you called me satan, and you of green skin. I am a mere Nazi.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 202
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/19/2012 3:42:21 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Even The Mighty Slaakman is capable of a minute quantity of humility when the occasion arises.

quote:

Yeah, it sounded like you called me satan, and you of green skin. I am a mere Nazi.

Lord Parusski you are one of my most treasured allies here on the forum. I would not allow one of my most devoted minions to be severed from the tentacle.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 203
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/19/2012 3:48:00 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Nate,
quote:

Excellent movie!

I love it when they're coming into the village (the Heer detachment) towing that PaK 40!

Thanks! The authenticity of the equipment was spectacular indeed.

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 204
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/19/2012 3:48:38 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Even The Mighty Slaakman is capable of a minute quantity of humility when the occasion arises.

quote:

Lord Parusski you are one of my most treasured allies here on the forum. I would not allow one of my most devoted minions to be severed from the tentacle.

Well thanks. I think.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 205
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/20/2012 10:18:23 PM   
nate25

Assassins In Love.

A light movie about a man tyring to remake himself.

Damian Lewis is one of my favorite actors.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 206
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 1:05:05 AM   
parusski

quote:

Assassins In Love.

At first I was afraid you were referring to Slaak and me.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 207
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 1:07:55 AM   
nate25

Yeah, you two's love/hate thing kinda grabbed me a few posts back.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 208
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 1:09:30 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

Yeah, you two's love/hate thing kinda grabbed me a few posts back.

Hey, a guy can't resist green skin and insanity.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 209
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 1:13:59 AM   
nate25

I'm pretty sure most women are insane, so we must be hard-wired to tolerate it.

Not that Slaak's a woman, just saying.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI