Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dragging dead reinforcements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Dragging dead reinforcements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dragging dead reinforcements - 1/20/2001 1:21:00 AM   
JTGEN

Playing U to R and made a mistake by calling reinforcements without reinforcment hexes. Well game called error when troops weresupposed to enter the map. But in the end of the game they were all considered dead. OK- my fault. Then in the next battle they were again in my casualties. Then I fixed them but they did not enter the map with reinforcement hexes but again were dead in the end when counting the points. They remained this way untill the end of the campaign. This did not affect the results but it might have done it. Is this a bug?

Post #: 1
- 1/20/2001 9:37:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Could be, JT. Which version of the game do you have? This was supposed to have been addressed in version 4.5. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to JTGEN)
Post #: 2
- 1/20/2001 9:53:00 AM   
Don

Now JTGEN, I don't have any answers for you but a suggestion. As this is one of the funniest things I've seen, I suggest leaving it alone, renaming it "Dead Weight" and re-releasing it! Oh man I'm ROTFLMAO! Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to JTGEN)
Post #: 3
- 1/22/2001 12:30:00 AM   
Major Destruction

When using maps with no R-hexes, I choose to leave all my Offboard Artillery and Airstrikes for my reinforcements. That way I can use all the points that are available to me.

They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC

(in reply to JTGEN)
Post #: 4
- 1/20/2001 10:11:00 PM   
JTGEN

OK Thank's BIll. I'am still playing 4.4 so thats probably the reason. I have the upgrade but have not done it yet. Maybe I should.

(in reply to JTGEN)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Dragging dead reinforcements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI