Dragging dead reinforcements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

JTGEN -> Dragging dead reinforcements (1/20/2001 1:21:00 AM)

Playing U to R and made a mistake by calling reinforcements without reinforcment hexes. Well game called error when troops weresupposed to enter the map. But in the end of the game they were all considered dead. OK- my fault. Then in the next battle they were again in my casualties. Then I fixed them but they did not enter the map with reinforcement hexes but again were dead in the end when counting the points. They remained this way untill the end of the campaign. This did not affect the results but it might have done it. Is this a bug?

Wild Bill -> (1/20/2001 9:37:00 AM)

Could be, JT. Which version of the game do you have? This was supposed to have been addressed in version 4.5. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Don -> (1/20/2001 9:53:00 AM)

Now JTGEN, I don't have any answers for you but a suggestion. As this is one of the funniest things I've seen, I suggest leaving it alone, renaming it "Dead Weight" and re-releasing it! Oh man I'm ROTFLMAO! Don

Major Destruction -> (1/22/2001 12:30:00 AM)

When using maps with no R-hexes, I choose to leave all my Offboard Artillery and Airstrikes for my reinforcements. That way I can use all the points that are available to me.

JTGEN -> (1/20/2001 10:11:00 PM)

OK Thank's BIll. I'am still playing 4.4 so thats probably the reason. I have the upgrade but have not done it yet. Maybe I should.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI