Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Would like to purchase game...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Would like to purchase game... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Would like to purchase game... - 5/12/2012 9:01:36 AM   
przy06

...but for the past couple of hours when I try to purchase the game and the two expansions trying to use paypal, it tells me that it is currently unavailable and to try later, yet if I put another game alone in the cart, paypal allows me to continue to the final checkout screen. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I do not know where else at this moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update-

It seems that if I order each item individually it would work. But the problem is I would like to purchase all at once to get the discount.

Another update- After doing more messing around, it seems to be an issue when adding the expansions. I placed just the base game of distant worlds as well as a copy of close combat cross of iron in the cart, and it went through to checkout. For some reason, at least at this moment, I cannot add the expansions to the cart while trying to use paypal.

< Message edited by przy06 -- 5/12/2012 9:25:18 AM >

Previous poster under account przy
Member since 5/16/2000
Post #: 1
RE: Would like to purchase game... - 5/13/2012 2:04:54 AM   
przy06

I ended up purchasing the items individually. Ended up paying full price, only ten bucks more. It was never going to be a deal breaker for me, though it would have been nice to get the discount. Figured I would not have much luck on the weekend with getting anything resolved, no big deal. I am enjoying it so far, alot to get into, kind of overwhelmed at the moment, hopefully things will slow down soon.

Previous poster under account przy
Member since 5/16/2000

(in reply to przy06)
Post #: 2
RE: Would like to purchase game... - 5/13/2012 10:00:28 AM   
martok

Hey przy!  Glad to hear you've picked up DW; hope you like it.   

If you've not already done so, you may want to email Erik Rutins about your purchasing difficulties.  If people are having trouble buying the bundle, he'll want to know about it! 

"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

(in reply to przy06)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Would like to purchase game... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI