Would like to purchase game... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

przy06 -> Would like to purchase game... (5/12/2012 9:01:36 AM)

...but for the past couple of hours when I try to purchase the game and the two expansions trying to use paypal, it tells me that it is currently unavailable and to try later, yet if I put another game alone in the cart, paypal allows me to continue to the final checkout screen. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I do not know where else at this moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update-

It seems that if I order each item individually it would work. But the problem is I would like to purchase all at once to get the discount.

Another update[:)]- After doing more messing around, it seems to be an issue when adding the expansions. I placed just the base game of distant worlds as well as a copy of close combat cross of iron in the cart, and it went through to checkout. For some reason, at least at this moment, I cannot add the expansions to the cart while trying to use paypal.

przy06 -> RE: Would like to purchase game... (5/13/2012 2:04:54 AM)

I ended up purchasing the items individually. Ended up paying full price, only ten bucks more. It was never going to be a deal breaker for me, though it would have been nice to get the discount. Figured I would not have much luck on the weekend with getting anything resolved, no big deal.[:'(] I am enjoying it so far, alot to get into, kind of overwhelmed at the moment, hopefully things will slow down soon. [;)]

martok -> RE: Would like to purchase game... (5/13/2012 10:00:28 AM)

Hey przy!  Glad to hear you've picked up DW; hope you like it.  [:)] 

If you've not already done so, you may want to email Erik Rutins about your purchasing difficulties.  If people are having trouble buying the bundle, he'll want to know about it! 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI