Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 4:54:43 PM   
british exil

Probably the english personality I have.

I tried to resist, but I failed. so sorry.

I think it might be the bad influence W1 holds over some of us. What?

Mat

"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 181
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 4:58:02 PM   
Staggerwing

If someone whom I know is unfairly being debased on a forum I can and will have my say. A response is not an attack. The 'attack' is what started the whole thing. And here's another tidbit showing the grownups in the room:

To HMS Repulse who PMed me to call me a 'feceshead' and then quoted Slaakman's last posts:
I don't really care who's sock puppet your avatar is but the point of blocking him is that I don't want to read his posts. You sending them anyway is clearly an abuse of forum rules and will be reported in good time. First I'm going to attend to something more pressing such as fixing a sandwich for m'self...

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 182
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 4:58:22 PM   
Hartford688

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

The only time to worry is if your start having conversations with yourself. Just imagine matrix games forum could just be populated by 30 people all using different avatars!

Paranoia will set in now Mr P or is it Mr S or is that you Mr Rutins.

Indeed. Made me think of Jessjsmithie over at Wargamer. What an idiot.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 183
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 4:59:00 PM   
nate25

@BayonetBrant:

Whatever.

Is who you used to work for supposed to impress me or threaten me somehow? It doesn't.

I don't care about who did what to who in the past. Since I started visiting here, everyone's been really cool. Except you.

I have a subtle and cunning plan.

(in reply to mbar)
Post #: 184
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 4:59:36 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: mbar

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Oh great SLAAK, you are most wise and forgiving...we bow to your image:

Alright. Who dug up Micheal Jackson?
<thriller! thriller night!>

LOL, good one.

I saw Dark Shadows a few days ago, and one funny moment is when Barnabas Collins goes outside -as Michael Jackson:

Attachment (2)

< Message edited by parusski -- 5/17/2012 5:03:06 PM >

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to mbar)
Post #: 185
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:02:27 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Yes, yes it is. He's a moderator that has been consistently attacked and slandered by Slaak (and all his sock puppets)

YOUVE GOT IT BACKWARDS YOU BALDFACED LIAR. YOUR GANGBANGER CULT TROLLS ME THERE AS YOU DO HERE.

quote:

for daring to suggest that Slaak not troll through forums with anti-Semitic comments, or that he should not personally attack other posters for refusing to kowtow to Slaak's line about 9-11 being an inside job.

AARON RUSSO HAS MORE CREDIBILITY IN DEATH THAN YOU HAVE IN LIFE. CENSORSHIP IS YOUR TRADEMARK. YOU KNOW IT & I KNOW IT. YOU JUST CANT HANDLE TRUTH SO YOU SMEAR, CENSOR & THREATEN ANYONE WHO DARES TO EXPOSE IT.

quote:

Slaak was finally banned after it was clear that no amount asking Slaak to tone down his out-of-control rhetoric was going to result in a happy conclusion.

I WAS BANNED FOR STATING THE OPINION OF MILLIONS OF OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD WHO DONT SWALLOW YOUR MAILIGNANT FILTH.

quote:

And although the mods were the ones with the power to ban Slaak, it's not like there were a lot of tears shed for his passing, as a high degree of civility returned to most of the forums for quite some time.

YOU MEAN SYCOPHANCY, NOT "CIVILITY". ANYONE WHO DARES QUESTION YOU GETS NIXED. THE EPITOME OF DESPOTISM.

quote:

Jarhead was quite polarizing in his pre-moderator days. Once made a moderator, he stayed pretty low profile, and was quite even-handed. But as has been noted elsewhere in this very thread - some people just can't let go of past behavior associated with certain screen names.

"EVENHANDED"??! LUDICROUS TO THE POINT OF LAUGHABLE! SO HE CANT SPEAK FOR HIMSELF? HE NEEDS YOU & YOUR GANG TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE FOR HIM? HIS VITRIOL OBVIOUSLY ATTRACTS LIKEMINDED VERMIN THAT CRAWL OUT OF THE GUTTER.

quote:

It is the height of irony that Jarhead is being indirectly attacked by the same people who feel the need to hide behind sock puppets to distance themselves from their previous poor reputations. Jarhead at least has the cojones to stand up for his past behavior and own it, even if it is not how he would choose to act today. And that's significantly more admirable than hiding behind sock puppets or arguing with oneself through varying screen names.

SOCKPUPPET? NO IMPOSTER HERE. STRAWMAN DISTORTION IS YOUR USUAL M.O. NOBODY INVITED HIM OR YOU INTO THIS FORUM. TAKE YOUR CONDOM-PUPPET TO THE USUAL SEWER

quote:

Rogo - it is unlikely you've ever witnessed Slaak in full flight, and the minor taste above was barely a warm-up for him. There was a lot of bad behavior tolerated at WGer (and much more within the past 6 months than ever should've been). So when someone goes so far overboard that they get the almighty axe of total and permanent banned-ness, you should wonder why, and come to the appropriate conclusion that he was a total detriment to the community, with absolutely nothing positive to offer.

Judge and disparage if you choose. But doing so without a full set of facts may leave you in an awkward position once you understand the history behind the decisions.

AS USUAL YOU HAVE NO FACTS TO ASSERT SUCH SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS. NOTHING I POSTED WAS EVER REFUTED & YOUR FEEBLE CALUMNY IS TYPICAL OF THOSE WHO STRIVE TO COVER UP & DISTORT THE TRUTH WHEN IT OPPOSES YOUR POMPOUS FANTASIES. YOU & YOUR BULLYPULPIT SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE US ALTOGETHER FOR THE ENDLESS SMEARING & SUPPRESSION OF CRITICAL NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 186
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:03:30 PM   
parusski

Forget them SLAAKMAN. LOL, I was afraid you would, uh, express yourself. Let it go.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 187
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:04:45 PM   
Orm

Be nice, please. It is time to stop this and calm down.

Edit: May I sugeest that you listen to some Dschingis Khan while you calm down?

< Message edited by Orm -- 5/17/2012 5:06:51 PM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 188
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:06:09 PM   
bayonetbrant

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25
Since I started visiting here, everyone's been really cool. Except you.

If you think Slaak is cool, or Wodin is cool for taking shots at someone from a completely different site, then I fear we have very, very different definitions for the word "cool".

In fact, I dare you to tell me what's "cool" about...

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Unlike yourself, Aaron Russo, God rest his soul, wasnt a liar. He was telling the truth about 911. He had credibility whereas you have none . Zero. Nada. Yes, I did state many times that 911 was caused by British, Israeli & US intelligence operatives & you frothed in protest about it as usual. Thats a historical fact whether you like it or not. In fact as evidenced by the fact that you deleted the topic regarding NDAA, I suspect you condone the 911 attack since you subordinate US security to that of the same Globalist cartel who planned & executed it. Then my account was deleted at the command of Boorstein. No collusion there, nope. Duh. And Im not a so-called, "holocaust denier", Im merely a holocaust redefiner. The holocaust began when your beloved control-freak Soddomite mentor published "The Communist Manifesto" in 1848 resulting in 100+ million deaths. Your gangbanger hubris is a twisted malignancy. Change your Satanic ways.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 189
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:10:47 PM   
british exil

http://preacherontheplaza.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/charlie-sigh-769156.jpg?w=231&h=300

Just saw the pic, did not pay any attention the site where I got the pic.

Mat

< Message edited by british exil -- 5/17/2012 5:12:36 PM >

"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS

(in reply to bayonetbrant)
Post #: 190
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:10:59 PM   
nate25

Bayobrant, like I said, I don't care about your past. The very fact that you brought it here is what pisses me off.

As far as Slaak and his beliefs, to each his own. Agree with it, don't agree with it, don't read it if you don't like it. Use the green button or whatever they've got over there.

Just don't ruin our day over here by grinding your little axe on our time.

Post #: 191
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:18:48 PM   
parusski

quote:

Bayobrant, like I said, I don't care about your past. The very fact that you brought it here is what pisses me off.

As far as Slaak and his beliefs, to each his own. Agree with it, don't agree with it, don't read it if you don't like it. Use the green button or whatever they've got over there.

It is time to exit stage left. All of us.

Oh, use the green button for the green man if you do not like him. But you dropped in just to drop stink bombs, blah.

I will not be back.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 192
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:28:33 PM   
SLAAKMAN

FOR THE RECORD MY LORD PARRUSKI. CALUMNY & THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. JARHEAD, BAYONETTEBRANT, STAGGERWING & THEIR MINIONS FROM WG/GROG ARE HERE TO TROLL & CAUSE TROUBLE. EVIL WORDS MUST BE EATEN. THEIR STALINISM WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 193
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:30:53 PM   
nate25

quote:

quote:

It is time to exit stage left. All of us.

Oh, use the green button for the green man if you do not like him. But you dropped in just to drop stink bombs, blah.

I will not be back.

Yeah, I'm out. Trolls aren't worth the effort. To the regulars, sorry if I offended you.

That kind of crap just burns right through me.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 194
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 5:41:44 PM   
rodney727

Agreed. Peace out.

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 195
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 6:30:33 PM   
bayonetbrant

quote:

But you dropped in just to drop stink bombs, blah.

Hardly. I dropped in because someone was attacking a friend of mine, and I don't look kindly on that.

Outside of Slaak, show me who I attacked. And even Slaak wasn't an attack, but a restatement of some well-known facts from elsewhere.

But you guys taking swings at Jarhead based on the word of Slaak & Wodin (both banned in multiple online venues for their misbehaviors) and, no, I'm not going to sit idly by anymore.

And if you're going tell me you wouldn't do the same, then tell me Parusski, Rogo, Nate, et al - who said "boo" to you? Or did you jump in because you thought someone was taking a shot at your online pals?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 196
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 6:44:31 PM   
warspite1

Allow me to make a suggestion.

There is toooo much testosterone flying around here. So why not go to the Australian Beauties thread - look at pages 35 and 36 and then vote for your 15 favourites. That is a FAR BETTER use of testosterone than this macho BS n'est pas?

To be clear - that comment is not aimed at any one individual - I don't care which side any one is on.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 5/17/2012 6:45:58 PM >

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

Post #: 197
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 6:52:32 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Outside of Slaak, show me who I attacked. And even Slaak wasn't an attack, but a restatement of some well-known facts from elsewhere.

Another bald-faced lie. Prove your pathetic "facts". Apparently the 9th Commandment is of no value to you; "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

— Winston Churchill

Post #: 198
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 7:08:34 PM   
rodney727

< Message edited by rogo727 -- 5/17/2012 7:38:47 PM >

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Post #: 199
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/17/2012 7:11:15 PM   
warspite1

Please vote for me .....I'll give you a kiss if you do

Attachment (3)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 5/17/2012 7:12:02 PM >

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 200
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 4:53:20 AM   
vonRocko

Perfect!
Post #: 201
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 5:19:01 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Perfect!

Arrrggghh. I must post one more time.

PERFECT indeed.

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 202
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 6:42:18 AM   
rodney727

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Perfect!

I had to lol at this also

Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 203
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 7:02:09 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: barnettmmolive2012

Hi Everyone,
It's great to see the forums back online! Since the establishment of the Forum since I have been its members really
looking forward to sharing and learning some more about my favorite things.
The site looks great and let me know if you need my help at all with forum moderation.

To be fair, that's the best thing said on this thread for at least 3 pages. Well done barnettmmolive2012 - and welcome to the forum.

Post #: 204
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 12:24:01 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Hi Everyone,
It's great to see the forums back online! Since the establishment of the Forum since I have been its members really
The site looks great and let me know if you need my help at all with forum moderation.

To be fair, that's the best thing said on this thread for at least 3 pages. Well done barnettmmolive2012 - and welcome to the forum.

Has it been 3 pages since your last post on this thread? In any case you're right. I too have, since the beginning of the forum, I have been its members really looking forward to sharing and learning some more about my favorite things.

Your thread on Australian beauties certainly qualifies as one of these. The war in the pacific is another of my favored topics. Lastly, bandying words with various English halfwits rounds out the category. Can't get enough of this forum!

ETA:

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 205
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 7:43:37 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Hi Everyone,

Has it been 3 pages since your last post on this thread? In any case you're right. I too have, since the beginning of the forum, I have been its members really looking forward to sharing and learning some more about my favorite things.

Your thread on Australian beauties certainly qualifies as one of these. The war in the pacific is another of my favored topics. Lastly, bandying words with various English halfwits rounds out the category. Can't get enough of this forum!

ETA:

Why you ingrate. What about my brilliant contributions? If not for me warpedspit would be nothing.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 206
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 8:05:31 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Hi Everyone,

ETA:
Warspite1

ETA? Sorry what does that mean in this context? - Forgive me for I am just an English halfwit

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 207
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 8:12:11 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

ETA? Sorry what does that mean in this context? - Forgive me for I am just an English halfwit

Extraterrestrial Activity

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 208
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/18/2012 8:19:40 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Extraterrestrial Activity
Warspite1

Thank-you

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 209
RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company - 5/19/2012 4:55:40 PM   
wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: bayonetbrant

quote:

But you dropped in just to drop stink bombs, blah.

Hardly. I dropped in because someone was attacking a friend of mine, and I don't look kindly on that.

But you guys taking swings at Jarhead based on the word of Slaak & Wodin (both banned in multiple online venues for their misbehaviors) and, no, I'm not going to sit idly by anymore.

And if you're going tell me you wouldn't do the same, then tell me Parusski, Rogo, Nate, et al - who said "boo" to you? Or did you jump in because you thought someone was taking a shot at your online pals?

Online misbahaviours, you make it sound like I was trolling or attacking or upsetting others!!! When all i did was post under different avatars due to being harrassed. Sigma gave me the go ahead! Thats whats laughable. Jarhead wanted to make an issue out of it to assert his authority. I posted as Ulrich in grogheads because after mentioning Jarhead here I knew the name Wodin would be mud by a certain few. Though I never posted anything under those names that I wouldn't have posted as Wodin. What people don't like is that it showed up their own petty issues with me. As they got on fine once I changed the name of my avatar. I posted exactly the same things as I'd post under Wodin and they had no issue at all. Funny that as if i'd posted the same things as Wodin no doubt I'd have had some snarky remarks. Finally when you get on the wrong side of some people in this community even if it when all said and done very petty reasons then your name is marked. Fact. Due to that fact you in some places have to leave a certain avatar name behind. As I proved. 6 months on Wargamer with no issues at all! Not one! Oh and what 8 years previous to being banned as Wodin no issues! Then I was banned as if I was dirt. Aswell as humiliated publically. After 8 years of contributing to the forum I was cast out for life!! When I considered people in this community as friends! No friend would do something like that.

Anyway if you want fair treatment and be considered a friend then come to the forum in my sig. I would never ban someone for life and humiliate them if they'd been an active member at my forum with no history of trolling or bullying. I'd do it all in private and get to the bottom of any problems. I'd treat someone with respect and with feelings.

The whole episode for me showed peoples true colours and who couldn't be viewed as a mate. Whats sad is all those who think they are friends of certain people actually aren't. One slight thing and you'll be cast aside. They couldn't care less about you. If I died suddenly tomorrow and it was announced here I'd turn in my grave if I started getting RIP messages on here from certain people. I can say that I'm more genuine even if using different avatars than a fair few in the community. If your a friend to me I am a friend to you and not a snake in the grass. Infact calling certain parts of this community a community is a sick joke to be honest. There is no camaraderie whatsoever. No loyalty. No forgiveness. No treating people like they have feelings, nothing. Maybe it's something todo with the actual hobby itself and the type of person it can attract or maybe it's just the net.

I know who I value, I certainly know who are sheep, and finally I know who I consider to be a mate.Bayonet you are as delusional as I was if you think you have mates over there. You could be dropped like a stone with out a second though. I too would at one time jumped in and stuck up for Jarhead and others, oh what a fool I'd have been, thinking I was considered a friend and if I had problems I'd be viewed as one.

Anyway due to my future involvement in the games industry I shall no longer read this thread nor participate. I've said my piece in as clear and non aggressive manner as I could. The only worry I have out of all this was how Jarhead got my IP? My IP has changed twice since I last used it at Wargamer.

< Message edited by wodin -- 5/19/2012 5:16:42 PM >

Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI