Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 10:34:06 PM   
parusski

HA HA. Prince Charles doing the weather...did a good job, has a sense of humour and curses.

Please wait for the commercial, the Prince starts after about 10 seconds.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/05/10/prince-charles-fills-in-as-tv-weatherman?videoId=234786703&videoChannel=1

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 241
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 10:50:51 PM   
shunwick

Best wishes,
Steve

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 242
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 10:51:45 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

HA HA. Prince Charles doing the weather...did a good job, has a sense of humour and curses.

Please wait for the commercial, the Prince starts after about 10 seconds.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/05/10/prince-charles-fills-in-as-tv-weatherman?videoId=234786703&videoChannel=1
Warspite1

Good job your highness - however the duchess should not give up her day job....

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 243
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 10:57:35 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite666

Good job your highness - however the duchess should not give up her day job...

Lord is that ever true.

I loved when Charles said "who the hell wrote this script...".

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 244
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/11/2012 2:27:35 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

I must confess that I have not watched it. It is two hours long and I do not have that long attention span for a 'documentary' on youtube. I watched about 5 minutes on different parts of it. Do you watch all of them that you post? Anyway. It seems that I was wrong and no one notice and react to this one.

Yes I watch everything Ive posted in their entirety. Maybe not in one session but I always catch up. Some of the items Ive posted, I have already seen before and just decided to put them up. Isnt youtube miraculous!

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 245
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:01:15 PM   
warspite1

Oh damn - I missed Coronation Street

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 246
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:04:33 PM   
nate25

Watched "Bloody Sunday" - about the 1 Para shootings in Londonderry in '72 - disturbing.

The "Troubles" is something I'm going to research more now. Don't know a whole lot about them.

< Message edited by nate25 -- 5/14/2012 10:05:29 PM >

I have a subtle and cunning plan.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 247
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:04:49 PM   
Orm

Coronation street? Isn't that one of the shows where you can miss an episode and watch the next one and discover that you missed nothing at all of the story line?

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 248
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:05:26 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

Watched "Bloody Sunday" - about the 1 Para shootings in Londonderry in '72 - disturbing.

The "Troubles" is something I'm going to research more now. Don't know a whole lot about them.

Troubles?

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 249
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:06:19 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Coronation street? Isn't that one of the shows where you can miss an episode and watch the next one and discover that you missed nothing at all of the story line?

Close. It is one of those shows where you miss an episode and if you never watch another you discover you missed nothing at all of the story line. Close Orm, close.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 250
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:06:46 PM   
nate25

The conflict in N. Ireland.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 251
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:08:34 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

natester me old mate - you know there are some subjects that should not be discussed because they bring out every troll and troublemaker? Well I strongly suspect "The Troubles" is one of them. Your call, but I wouldn't.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 252
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/14/2012 10:12:34 PM   
nate25

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

natester me old mate - you know there are some subjects that should not be discussed because they bring out every troll and troublemaker? Well I strongly suspect "The Troubles" is one of them. Your call, but I wouldn't.

Oh.

I thought they were mostly over? In any case, let's not make waves.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 253
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/17/2012 10:55:17 PM   
parusski

Here is a video of the average Matrix fan impatient for MWiF release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zaJA0wTl8

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 254
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/18/2012 7:44:22 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Just in case you missed out My Lord Parusski;

MISS BIKINI LUXE SPRING SUMMER 2008 - MILANO FASHION WEEK 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SVPjXkB8I

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 255
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/18/2012 7:54:30 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Just in case you missed out My Lord Parusski;

MISS BIKINI LUXE SPRING SUMMER 2008 - MILANO FASHION WEEK 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SVPjXkB8I

Thanks SLAAKER. Maybe you could find video's or pictures with women who are a little darker. See, I am a really white guy, but my wife is quite black. Find me women with a REALLY great tan. Don't misunderstand, I love ALL women, but...

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 256
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/18/2012 10:39:06 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Good thinking, warspite1.

nate25: Have you thought instead about catching up on reading about the battle to liberate the Islas Malvinas? Some good reading and discussions recently about that.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 257
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/18/2012 11:08:52 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Thanks SLAAKER. Maybe you could find video's or pictures with women who are a little darker. See, I am a really white guy, but my wife is quite black. Find me women with a REALLY great tan. Don't misunderstand, I love ALL women, but...

Youre a married man seeking the fantasy of "other people"? Wont Mrs parusski pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you for such treachery?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 258
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/18/2012 11:11:07 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

Youre a married man seeking the fantasy of "other people"? Wont Mrs parusski pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you for such treachery?

Mrs. WHO? I did not type that.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 259
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 1:27:14 AM   
wodin

quote:

I humbly suggest 50 Deadmen Walking. A fine movie about the IRA.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 260
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 1:40:22 AM   
Titanwarrior89

American Grafiti

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 261
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 2:06:22 AM   
jwarrenw13

NBA playoffs, Boston at Philadelphia. Game four.

(in reply to Titanwarrior89)
Post #: 262
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 2:22:31 PM   
nate25

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

nate25: Have you thought instead about catching up on reading about the battle to liberate the Islas Malvinas? Some good reading and discussions recently about that.

Thanks, but I believe the Falkland Islanders want to remain British. I believe they have a right to that self-determination despite Argentinian claims. I believe I know all I need to know there. But thanks anyway!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 263
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 4:44:53 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Thanks, but I believe the Falkland Islanders want to remain British. I believe they have a right to that self-determination despite Argentinian claims. I believe I know all I need to know there. But thanks anyway!

Oh, all right. Don't play into my Warspite1 baiting ploy, see if I care...

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 264
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 5:20:51 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Yeah, and you would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky nate

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 265
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 5:42:50 PM   
Chickenboy

I must say, warspite1, you're making progress! Hanging out with Daphne (to the right of you in the picture)? Nicely done!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 266
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/19/2012 6:07:02 PM   
nate25

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I suspected as much. "That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain. . . "

Gotta get up earlier than that, Minnsoda.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 267
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/20/2012 7:36:04 PM   
warspite1

Sitting down to spend a quality evening with my girls, watching Disney's Tangled

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 268
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/20/2012 8:18:50 PM   
SLAAKMAN

A bitter lesson for my Lord parusski;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2uzLqry46o

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 269
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/21/2012 3:14:21 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Terrific race the Romans...terrific!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EI7p2p1QJI

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 270
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI