Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 - 12/3/2002 1:42:38 PM   
tangent

First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

When using a Fast Transport group to pick up troops rather than deliver them, the window used to select what troops to pick up does not sort properly when choosing a header with which to sort. The location header does not sort at all.

Tangent
Post #: 1
Re: Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 - 12/3/2002 2:02:42 PM   
gus

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tangent
[B]First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

When using a Fast Transport group to pick up troops rather than deliver them, the window used to select what troops to pick up does not sort properly when choosing a header with which to sort. The location header does not sort at all.

Tangent [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Tangent,

IIRC this has always been the case and is not new to v2.10. To work around this I usually sort by the load size of the unit and that narrows my search considerably.

There are a few info screens in UV that need to be more readily sortable. Besides the one you just mentioned I would like to see the leader list sortable by every field (name, skill, agressiveness) if possible. That way the inevitable Tanaka search time can be minimized :)

Gus

(in reply to tangent)
Post #: 2
Re: Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 - 12/3/2002 5:02:12 PM   
Mike Wood

Hello...

Sort problem verified. Never came up before. We will fix it.

Thanks for Your bug report...

Michael Wood

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tangent
[B]First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

Tangent [/B][/QUOTE]

(in reply to tangent)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI