Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

tangent -> Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 (12/3/2002 1:42:38 PM)

First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

When using a Fast Transport group to pick up troops rather than deliver them, the window used to select what troops to pick up does not sort properly when choosing a header with which to sort. The location header does not sort at all.

Tangent

gus -> Re: Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 (12/3/2002 2:02:42 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tangent
[B]First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

When using a Fast Transport group to pick up troops rather than deliver them, the window used to select what troops to pick up does not sort properly when choosing a header with which to sort. The location header does not sort at all.

Tangent [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Tangent,

IIRC this has always been the case and is not new to v2.10. To work around this I usually sort by the load size of the unit and that narrows my search considerably.

There are a few info screens in UV that need to be more readily sortable. Besides the one you just mentioned I would like to see the leader list sortable by every field (name, skill, agressiveness) if possible. That way the inevitable Tanaka search time can be minimized :)

Gus

Mike Wood -> Re: Fast Transport Pick Up bug v2.10 (12/3/2002 5:02:12 PM)

Hello...

Sort problem verified. Never came up before. We will fix it.

Thanks for Your bug report...

Michael Wood

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tangent
[B]First of all, thank you VERY much for disabling the feature that forced restarting the program. On to the bug...

Tangent [/B][/QUOTE]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI