Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Mods and Tweaks >> RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/13/2011 6:23:06 AM   
kiddytoto

Thank you, wodin. Welcome to join us :)

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 31
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/13/2011 6:25:09 AM   
kiddytoto

Thank you, wodin. Welcome to join us :)

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 32
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/13/2011 1:21:59 PM   
tombo

wow...this is a nice addition to DC! This game doesnt get the attention it deserves but your mod will help allot.

Looking forward to download soon.

cheers

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 33
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/13/2011 4:08:51 PM   
Uxbridge

I just saw your mod Kiddytoto, so I decided to have a look at this game. I bought it and then I saw that the mod wasn't out yet. It won't be too long in coming, will it?

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 34
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/13/2011 11:45:24 PM   
kiddytoto

Inspired by all of you commanders this mod is out in "lightspeed"! (compatible with the latest patch 1.04i)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2983039

(in reply to Uxbridge)
Post #: 35
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/14/2011 12:39:53 AM   
sandman2575

downloading now...

hats off to you kiddytoto -- fantastic work, and thanks for taking the time to share it with the rest of us!

+1 to what tombo says about DC not getting the attention it deserves, and hopefully that starts to change -- brilliant game, and brilliant mod!

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 36
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/14/2011 7:39:54 AM   
Uxbridge

What can I say? Fabulous, terrific! Gives a totally different look to everything. Very well done, indeed! It should be adopted as an official alternative.

Hats off to you, Kiddytoto.

(in reply to sandman2575)
Post #: 37
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/14/2011 9:45:44 AM   
DerGrenadier

Fantastic! Adds so much to this already great game. Keep it up!

(in reply to Uxbridge)
Post #: 38
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/15/2011 3:39:05 PM   
Vic

@kiddytoto,

Compliments from the designer. Nice work! I like the higher contrast on the map. And the new airplanes you did look very nice as well. Did you do them from scratch or did you recolorize the existing graphics?

Best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 39
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/16/2011 7:21:14 AM   
kiddytoto

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

@kiddytoto,

Compliments from the designer. Nice work! I like the higher contrast on the map. And the new airplanes you did look very nice as well. Did you do them from scratch or did you recolorize the existing graphics?

Best,
Vic

Hi Vic, so glad to hear the compliments from the Designer of this great game. Well, these beautiful airplane drawings were gathered from the

internet. Although I'm not the original author of the aircraft graphics, I processed them a bit in Photoshop.

The new map I made was based on the existing graphics while the grid and counter..etc. were redrawn. As you can see, there were more than 5,000

pieces of terrain graphics needed to edit. Thanks the "Photoshop Action" help me a lot.

Thank you for your compliments on my works, looking forward to your new games as well. Thank you. :)

< Message edited by kiddytoto -- 12/21/2011 9:42:56 AM >

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 40
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 12/16/2011 8:26:58 AM   
kiddytoto

Thank you DerGrenadier! Thank you everyone! Enjoy! :)

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 41
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 2/1/2012 2:53:41 PM   
SlickWilhelm

Awesome work, kiddytoto! I love the units and swastikas.  Is it possible to use everything except the map of your mod? I actually like the original map better, as it's easier for me to see the unit counters on a lighter colored map. 

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 42
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 2/5/2012 5:30:43 PM   
kiddytoto

quote:

ORIGINAL: Slick Wilhelm

Awesome work, kiddytoto! I love the units and swastikas.  Is it possible to use everything except the map of your mod? I actually like the original map better, as it's easier for me to see the unit counters on a lighter colored map. 

Hi Slick Wilhelm

Yes, there are three components of my graphic mod. They are Kiddytoto's terrain mod, Kiddytoto's German air units graphic mod and Kiddytoto's Nazi Flags mod, each mod is optional, just pick up what you like.

If you want to use my miscellaneous items only, such as counter, hex...,etc, simply copy the three folders, systemgraphics, systemgraphicsBIG and systemgraphicsSMALL within the graphics folder under Kiddytoto's terrain mod folder into your graphics folder and replace everything.

But I'm not sure for this if it's suitable for the stock maps since I haven't tried it in this case. If these items work fine with the original maps, please let me know! :)

enjoy!

(in reply to SlickWilhelm)
Post #: 43
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 7/21/2012 6:10:59 PM   
sol_invictus

Just bought Case Blue and loving it but somehow WtP avoided my radar. Was already thinking about getting WtP but your absolutely excellent work with this mod has really convinced me to take the plunge.

"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 44
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 7/27/2012 3:09:14 PM   
hank

Have these mods been tested with 1.5 beta ?

Its been a while since I played but I had a green selected hex highlight that showed up better on the stock maps. Is that in here too? However, with the map mods the white highlight shows up good on the above screen shots.

thanks

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 45
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 7/27/2012 6:37:06 PM   
kiddytoto

quote:

ORIGINAL: hank

Have these mods been tested with 1.5 beta ?

Its been a while since I played but I had a green selected hex highlight that showed up better on the stock maps. Is that in here too? However, with the map mods the white highlight shows up good on the above screen shots.

thanks

Haven't yet tested with 1.5 beta :)

What is your game version? I don't see that green selected hex highlight as you mentioned in version 1.04i

Green selected hex highlight is great while the original is so dim, but instead of green, I mod it with white because its more obvious when you browse in supply mode. :)

(in reply to hank)
Post #: 46
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 7/27/2012 7:47:53 PM   
hank

I'm on 1.5 beta just downloaded today. It was from long long ago when I first bought this game within the first couple of months of its release. I can not remember who I got it from (i haven't look). Somebody here posted it up. I tried to modify the .png file with my various paint programs but it would mess up and block out the background map image (w/black). I tried it again with no success.

I think that .png file has to be editted with another type of s.w.

Your mods look great.

Thanks

< Message edited by hank -- 7/27/2012 7:48:58 PM >

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 47
RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC - 4/29/2013 12:05:13 AM   
tcarusil

Anyone willing to pm a copy of the file. Microsoft smart screen keeps telling the site is unsafe. Thanks

TomC

(in reply to hank)
Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Mods and Tweaks >> RE: First preview for my upcoming graphic mod for DC Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI