Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Screen Resolution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Screen Resolution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screen Resolution - 10/3/2012 5:27:25 AM   
mkjhartmann

I am going through my Matrix games to see which ones I can run via Splashtop to my Samsung 10.1 tablet. I have found quite a few that work, but I am having a little issue with this title, and it's probably my fault. How do I set the game resolution to 1280 by 800?

Thanks.

Mike
Post #: 1
RE: Screen Resolution - 10/11/2012 6:50:59 PM   
mkjhartmann

Really, nobody including the devs knows if, and how, the resolution can be adjusted? I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thanks.

Mike

(in reply to mkjhartmann)
Post #: 2
RE: Screen Resolution - 10/11/2012 7:05:25 PM   
LiquidSky

The game uses the resolution your desktop uses..but it sets that resolution when you run the game. So if you 'resize' your resolution (which splashtop will do) then it does not 'resize' the game for you. I use splashtop, but not for games. I imagine that if you run the game from your tablet, then the resolution will already be correctly set, and it should theoretically work.

“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

(in reply to mkjhartmann)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Screen Resolution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI