Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Issues with classic AP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Issues with classic AP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Issues with classic AP - 12/21/2012 5:26:00 PM   
tyrion22

As far as I can see there are still several problems with group movement/shared activation:

Shared activation doesn't work at all, as far as I can see. You're supposed to be able to add units on the fly, and you're supposed to be able to add units that are not adjacent. Units that are not adjacent can't use group movement, of course, but they can still share the same AP pool.

When using group movement you pay the AP cost for each unit you move, instead of just paying once (the one with the highest AP cost). As an example, when three units use group movement on regular terrain the group pays 3 AP, instead of 1 AP.

Group movement doesn't seem to work at all with CAP actions or card actions, although you can select a group. I'm only able to move one of the units before control switches to the opponent. I would guess this is a problem with persistent AP as well. Even with persistent AP you should be able to get more out of CAPs by using group movement.
Post #: 1
RE: Issues with classic AP - 12/21/2012 5:31:00 PM   
Erik Rutins

Thank you very much for the report, we'll investigate these and fix them in the next update.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to tyrion22)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Issues with classic AP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI