Issues with classic AP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support

tyrion22 -> Issues with classic AP (12/21/2012 5:26:00 PM)

As far as I can see there are still several problems with group movement/shared activation:

Shared activation doesn't work at all, as far as I can see. You're supposed to be able to add units on the fly, and you're supposed to be able to add units that are not adjacent. Units that are not adjacent can't use group movement, of course, but they can still share the same AP pool.

When using group movement you pay the AP cost for each unit you move, instead of just paying once (the one with the highest AP cost). As an example, when three units use group movement on regular terrain the group pays 3 AP, instead of 1 AP.

Group movement doesn't seem to work at all with CAP actions or card actions, although you can select a group. I'm only able to move one of the units before control switches to the opponent. I would guess this is a problem with persistent AP as well. Even with persistent AP you should be able to get more out of CAPs by using group movement.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Issues with classic AP (12/21/2012 5:31:00 PM)

Thank you very much for the report, we'll investigate these and fix them in the next update.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI