Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Soldier Uniform Color Modding

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Mods and Scenarios >> Soldier Uniform Color Modding Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Soldier Uniform Color Modding - 1/11/2013 10:57:15 PM   
Buck_Compton

Hey Guys,

I was working on my mod, the Rhineland, and I got stuck on the soldier color txt I tried to understand the workbook but I coudn't figure out how it works. I would like to know how the right color is chosen and filled in to the txt using excel. Hope someone can help me out?

Cheers Buck
Post #: 1
RE: Soldier Uniform Color Modding - 1/15/2013 2:05:27 PM   
7A_karlmortar

My experience with that file is that it doens't work using excel, but Wordpad works fine. ;)
Here are the rows I have managed to figure.
The '?' doesn't seems to do anything, but I could be wrong. They might change the tone of previously set colours but im not sure.
The first roe of '0's are set to 0 in all uniform groups.

I once were informed about a website that could translate these rows of colour codes but they didn't match at all. I tried to make a olive-green colour on that website, I got a code and put in the file. Unfortunatly all codes from there ended up as all white in the game, no matter what I put in. It's like Matrix have their own index of colours to chose from...

Now I basicly have to mess around with the numbers randomly to get the ones I want...and that takes a lot of time.

One way to do it is to make uniforms in CC5, then export them from the CC5.exe using Mafi's RTBTool. Just make sure the output file is in WAR/TLD format as they work perfectly in LSA ;)

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by 7A_karlmortar -- 1/15/2013 2:37:45 PM >

(in reply to Buck_Compton)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Mods and Scenarios >> Soldier Uniform Color Modding Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI