Soldier Uniform Color Modding (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Mods and Scenarios

Buck_Compton -> Soldier Uniform Color Modding (1/11/2013 10:57:15 PM)

Hey Guys,

I was working on my mod, the Rhineland, and I got stuck on the soldier color txt I tried to understand the workbook but I coudn't figure out how it works. I would like to know how the right color is chosen and filled in to the txt using excel. Hope someone can help me out?

Cheers Buck

7A_karlmortar -> RE: Soldier Uniform Color Modding (1/15/2013 2:05:27 PM)

My experience with that file is that it doens't work using excel, but Wordpad works fine. ;)
Here are the rows I have managed to figure.
The '?' doesn't seems to do anything, but I could be wrong. They might change the tone of previously set colours but im not sure.
The first roe of '0's are set to 0 in all uniform groups.

I once were informed about a website that could translate these rows of colour codes but they didn't match at all. I tried to make a olive-green colour on that website, I got a code and put in the file. Unfortunatly all codes from there ended up as all white in the game, no matter what I put in. It's like Matrix have their own index of colours to chose from...

Now I basicly have to mess around with the numbers randomly to get the ones I want...and that takes a lot of time.[:@]

One way to do it is to make uniforms in CC5, then export them from the CC5.exe using Mafi's RTBTool. Just make sure the output file is in WAR/TLD format as they work perfectly in LSA ;)

[image]local://upfiles/36228/9345663EE07F422EB72FC5E9342520C0.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI