Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/9/2013 4:45:27 PM   
SLAAKMAN

MadTV-BEBITCHED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0zO8h4r7o

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 511
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/9/2013 5:23:42 PM   
fodder

The afternoon movie is "THE HORSE SOLDIERS".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 512
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/9/2013 8:33:35 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

MadTV-BEBITCHED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0zO8h4r7o

LOL, I missed that one.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 513
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/9/2013 8:35:15 PM   
wodin

Hello brick wall..yes sometimes I do call you Warspite or Parusski..yeah yeah I know it's silly..but calling you brick wall all the time feels silly too.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 514
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 4:24:56 AM   
Qwixt

I just finished watching "Chosin". A documentary where the veterans talk about what happened, and all I can say is wow. Quite a moving documentary.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1561406/

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 515
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 1:48:24 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Hello brick wall..yes sometimes I do call you Warspite or Parusski..yeah yeah I know it's silly..but calling you brick wall all the time feels silly too.

Brick wall? When did I become a brick wall?

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 516
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 6:29:43 PM   
wodin

When I post a message to you on the forum (see further up) and i gte no reply whatsoever or acknowledgement..though Warpsite is the worse for this, many times I've recommended things to him and I don't even get an acknowledgement or anything.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 517
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 8:23:33 PM   
parusski

quote:

When I post a message to you on the forum (see further up) and i gte no reply whatsoever or acknowledgement..though Warpsite is the worse for this, many times I've recommended things to him and I don't even get an acknowledgement or anything.

I understand that, but ME? If I don't respond on the forum I always PM(s) you. Oh, wait, your ploy worked, I responded.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 518
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 8:39:20 PM   
wodin

Parusski..you did it once and that is a sin..remember who I am....remember The Omen...

Only messing..yeah your normally very good at replying to me..you just missed a response thats all..post 501 about Hill 6..though really it didn't warrant a response..but Mr warspite I can't count the times I've addressed a post to him..and nothing..zero..as if I wasn't even here.

< Message edited by wodin -- 1/11/2013 8:40:19 PM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 519
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 9:40:44 PM   
parusski

quote:

Parusski..you did it once and that is a sin..remember who I am....remember The Omen...

Only messing..yeah your normally very good at replying to me..you just missed a response thats all..post 501 about Hill 6..though really it didn't warrant a response..but Mr warspite I can't count the times I've addressed a post to him..and nothing..zero..as if I wasn't even here.

OOOHHHHH, I thought I had missed post 666 about hill 69.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 520
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 10:37:09 PM   
wodin

Hill6....66

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 521
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/11/2013 10:45:57 PM   
parusski

quote:

Hill6....66

No, no no no. It is hill 69. Do I need to use a bat over your head?? 69! 69!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 522
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/12/2013 8:11:10 PM   
SLAAKMAN

What the hootie??? THIS IS DOWNRIGHT FREAKY!!! MY LORD PARRUSKI, YOUVE GOT TO HEAR THIS!!!!

Wormwood: Prophecy is absolutely amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCTHuQvtec

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 523
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/12/2013 8:19:59 PM   
wodin

Hill 666

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 524
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/12/2013 10:50:43 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

What the hootie??? THIS IS DOWNRIGHT FREAKY!!! MY LORD PARRUSKI, YOUVE GOT TO HEAR THIS!!!!

Wormwood: Prophecy is absolutely amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCTHuQvtec

Oh dear Lord, now you are making me listen to George Noory. I miss ol' Art Bell.

Take your Lithium EVIL SLAAKER.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 525
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/12/2013 10:51:37 PM   
parusski

Just watched Gangster Squad at the Cinema 100. Really entertaining, and surprisingly hilarious movie.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 526
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 12:53:11 AM   
wodin

Think I will download it when it appears on DVD..also fancy the new Tarrantino film Django (something)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 527
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 5:17:36 PM   
parusski

quote:

Think I will download it when it appears on DVD..also fancy the new Tarrantino film Django (something)

I saw Django Unchained last week and loved it.

Lincoln is also on helluva movie.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 528
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 5:35:06 PM   
wodin

I heard Lincoln was abit slow..it may have most of it's appeal with Americans..some one called it a West Wing episode set during Lincolns time.

Django and GS are ones I will watch at some point though.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 529
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 6:33:57 PM   
parusski

quote:

I heard Lincoln was abit slow..it may have most of it's appeal with Americans..some one called it a West Wing episode set during Lincolns time.

Django and GS are ones I will watch at some point though.

Gangster Squad is getting a cool reception from most review sites. The main reason I enjoyed it was the surprising humor. The squad of 6 cops who go after Mickey Cohen implement bold schemes to bring the gangster down, but they never really think through those plans. This leads to hilarious keystone cop outcomes, even with the over-the-top violence. The movie has a feel of parody, and this is the weakness of the film. There were about 150 people in the auditorium when I watched the movie and everyone laughed and laughed.

< Message edited by parusski -- 1/13/2013 6:34:45 PM >

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 530
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 6:41:19 PM   
warspite1

Hoping to go and see Les Miserables next weekend - heard good reports about the film Anyone seen it?

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 531
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 7:04:18 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Hoping to go and see Les Miserables next weekend - heard good reports about the film Anyone seen it?

I am going to see it later today. Some friends say they loved it.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 532
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 10:18:37 PM   
wodin

Saw a review on TV and they said the first 30 mins was good but afterwards again fell apart and was a touch boring.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 533
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 10:57:37 PM   
parusski

quote:

Saw a review on TV and they said the first 30 mins was good but afterwards again fell apart and was a touch boring.

Nein, nein, nyet.

Well, there maybe be a small amount of truth there, but I still enjoyed it.

Okay, off to see Les' Miserable.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 534
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/13/2013 11:16:02 PM   
wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Nein, nein, nyet.

Talking about Les miserables mate..they reviewed all three films mentioned here..Lincoln long and abit boring..Django great fun and Les M good for 30 mins then falls apart and reviewer was again bored.

< Message edited by wodin -- 1/13/2013 11:17:09 PM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 535
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/14/2013 12:56:00 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Nein, nein, nyet.

Talking about Les miserables mate..they reviewed all three films mentioned here..Lincoln long and abit boring..Django great fun and Les M good for 30 mins then falls apart and reviewer was again bored.

Oh dear Lord. I am sitting and trying to watch Les' Miserable(MISERABLE-ENGLISH WORD), and If I wanted to see a musical I would see a musical. I am contemplating shooting the projector after enduring Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe trying and FAILING to sing. Oh, whoa are we the audience.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 536
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/14/2013 8:29:02 AM   
SLAAKMAN

parusski,
quote:

Oh dear Lord, now you are making me listen to George Noory. I miss ol' Art Bell.
Take your Lithium EVIL SLAAKER.

Do not scoff at the warnings of this impending cataclysm....(unless of course death doesnt scare you).

The Return of Planet X / Nibiru / Wormwood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJC1mjywpg

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 537
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/15/2013 12:36:15 AM   
SLAAKMAN

BEHOLD THE EVIL AGENDA OF THE ILLUMINATI!

Esoteric Agenda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 538
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/16/2013 8:35:02 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Joseph Stalin: Red Terror
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_fOHjWJMo

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 539
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 1/16/2013 9:14:30 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Oi! I just PM'ed you two days ago about a couple of your posts reading '666' that followed mine. No word back yet. "Hello brick wall" indeed.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 540
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI