Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in testing!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in testing! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in testing! - 1/23/2013 5:55:40 PM   
Scott Parrino

We are excited to announce the imminent release of Battle Academy: Operation Husky. This new expansion covers the Allied invasion of Sicily, code named Operation Husky, which began on the night of 9–10 July 1943, and ended 17 August, adding extra Axis and Allies units and a brand new Sicilian terrain set.

Slitherine is looking for beta testers for the PC version of this Battle Academy expansion. To sign up for the beta head to Slitherine’s beta signup page and submit your application!

About Battle Academy: Operation Husky

With Battle Academy: Operation Husky players will be able to open the attack on the soft underbelly of Europe through nine missions detailing the invasion of Sicily. With more than 30 new units, and missions ranging from the chaos of the initial night drops to the grim battles across the baking hills of the interior, Battle Academy: Operation Husky lets you test your tactical skill against the tenacious Axis defenders.

Operation Husky is an add-on for Battle Academy and requires Battle Academy to play!

Get more information on Battle Academy: Operation Husky from its official product page.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in te... - 1/24/2013 9:32:27 AM   
Philkian

This is gonna be a hell of a game !

(in reply to Scott Parrino)
Post #: 2
RE: Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in te... - 2/8/2013 6:46:16 PM   
Tac2i

I just received my notification about participating in the beta, however every time I try to login on the Slitherine forum I get the message: "It was not possible to convert your password when updating this bulletin board’s software. Please request a new password. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator." I've requested a password reset twice and still get the same message. Username on Slitherine forum is Tac2i.

UPDATE: Issue resolved by Slitherine Support

< Message edited by Webizen -- 2/13/2013 3:48:39 PM >

Tac2i (formerly webizen)

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in testing! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI