Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 7/27/2012 12:51:04 AM   
Hack022_slith

Enjoyed WtP and liking the way this game is going as well, thanks Vic.

Question in this scenario. When I buy the replacement cards, the description says they go to OKH. As OKH is not an HQ in these scenarios does that mean that this is a waste of PP as I'll never see these replacements, or that eventually OKH will allocate them or some part there of to 1st panzer(I it's the latter then see observation below).

I've played numerous replacement cards, and played over 3/4s of the scenario and haven't seen an influx of units beyond what you normally see (cards gave me 9200 inf and 60 tanks on the first 3 turns) I've looked at the in and out's of First panzer each turn and don't see any of the tank types in it's roster nor anything more than a couple of hundred infantry.

What should I expect?

Thanks,

Tony
Post #: 1
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 7/27/2012 9:40:53 AM   
ComradeP

They don't seem to work.

The supply and oil cards work, though, and oil is a good investment.

< Message edited by ComradeP -- 7/27/2012 9:41:16 AM >

SSG tester
WitE Alpha tester
Panzer Corps Beta tester
Unity of Command scenario designer

(in reply to Hack022_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 7/27/2012 10:12:35 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: ComradeP

They don't seem to work.

The supply and oil cards work, though, and oil is a good investment.

Yes 1PZA replacements... its a confirmed bug. Actually the biggest bug found so far.

Laying last hand on the upcoming patch as we speak.

best,
Vic

< Message edited by Vic -- 7/27/2012 10:13:42 AM >

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to ComradeP)
Post #: 3
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/19/2013 11:50:22 AM   
currycook

Having this same trouble, but perhaps I am overlooking something since I am new and new to the game. But I cannot seem to play a card and get a unit in the 1st Panzer scenario. I am guessing it was fixed since this post was from so long ago. But ...

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 4
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/19/2013 12:11:05 PM   
ernieschwitz

Have you downloaded the latest patch? Or are you playing the game as is (out of the box)?

(in reply to currycook)
Post #: 5
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/19/2013 12:22:52 PM   
currycook

I thought I did download the last patch. I may try it again. - I did try again and it said I was up to date for patch.

< Message edited by currycook -- 2/19/2013 12:26:19 PM >

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 6
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/19/2013 1:49:32 PM   
ernieschwitz

Did you start the game with a version before the patch?

Cause changes to scenarios in progress don´t always get changed. However a newly started scenario might not have the bug...

(in reply to currycook)
Post #: 7
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/20/2013 11:57:13 PM   
currycook

Thanks for your help, I am up to date. So not sure what the issue is. When I select the card it says in read, cannot play card. I really enjoy in learning the game the smaller scenario's and right now I wish there were more of the smaller scenario's. Still and excellent game.

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 8
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/21/2013 8:56:51 AM   
Bonners

Just a really silly question, and I apologise in advance if it is silly, but do you actually have enough points to play the card you want, as that is the same message you get when you dont have enough prestige points. Apologies again if it is a silly question, just thought it was worth checking.

(in reply to currycook)
Post #: 9
RE: 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question - 2/21/2013 1:52:38 PM   
Vic

You might have to select an actual viable hex in the popup window before the card can be played. Probably a town with rail connection to 1st panzer army. Viable hexes should be shaded gray.

Best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Bonners)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> 1st Panzer scenarios---Replacement Cards question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI