Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/19/2013 8:43:12 PM   
Chickenboy

So "Dark Matter" is made up of board games from the 1970s?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 691
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/19/2013 9:25:27 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly Roasted-Chickenboy theres nothing to fear. Dark matter is only the Amoeba. Parruski can no doubt tell you all about it.

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 692
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/19/2013 9:52:29 PM   
Chickenboy

So some day-glo yarn is the ultimate interstellar life form?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 693
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/19/2013 9:58:23 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Actually I think Chickenboy may be having His-anus burn because of his love forum love affair with warspite1.
warspite1

Why are you dragging me into your dips*** conversation dumbass?

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 694
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/19/2013 9:59:03 PM   
warspite1

Day of the Jackal

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 695
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 3:35:19 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

(That shot is merely a close-up of the mechanisms operating inside one of its many vacuoles.)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 696
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 4:00:50 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

(That shot is merely a close-up of the mechanisms operating inside one of its many vacuoles.)

No, that is an image of the Psychlo Planetary Mining Company System. Silly SLAAKER, learn to read the Psychlo Official Guide to The Universe.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 697
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 4:20:51 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

I suspect the aliens are using frequencies that we cannot reach yet or that theres tight muzzle on the press & employees like my bud who saw the ruins on Mars while on duty at JPL & was offered two choices....sign the NDA to keep quiet until 2020 or go to jail.

So, any scientific evidence that contradicts your theory must be the product of a massive conspiracy, regardless of how improbable. Meanwhile, any evidence that supports it is taken as gospel, regardless of how flimsy. Convenient.

In other words, the evidence must be made to fit the theory, not the other way around. Note that if you go down that path very far, you eventually end up burning witches at the stake.

quote:

We dont know if He is or not yet. We've only reached 2 planets & 1 moon so far.

Plus have the use of radio telescopes.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 698
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 5:24:08 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

I suspect the aliens are using frequencies that we cannot reach yet or that theres tight muzzle on the press & employees like my bud who saw the ruins on Mars while on duty at JPL & was offered two choices....sign the NDA to keep quiet until 2020 or go to jail.

Just saw this gem and realized:

1. I'm assuming that your buddy at JPL signed the NDA (versus going to jail)?
2. Your buddy at JPL talked to you and probably others as well about the ruins on Mars.
3. So much for his signature of the NDA and his ability to keep this confidential, even given his legal word to maintain silence, at penalty of imprisonment. He doesn't sound like a good security risk.
4. You would divulge your buddy at JPL's identity (albeit in a roundabout way) on a public forum like this, and thereby insure his arrest and imprisonment for violating the terms of his NDA.

I mean JPL must have their spies on the interwebs, no? It's child's play to figure out who you are, who has access to the ruins on Mars at JPL and cross connect a likely list of suspects. Remind me to never tell you any secrets, SLAAK.

Too bad too. 'Cuz I had the answer to life, the universe and everything-and I was going to offer it to you.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 699
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 6:23:20 PM   
SLAAKMAN

parruski,
quote:

No, that is an image of the Psychlo Planetary Mining Company System. Silly SLAAKER, learn to read the Psychlo Official Guide to The Universe.

DO NOT REVEAL MY BEAUTIFUL SECRET MINING OPERATION O SILLY PARRUSKI-NEWBLETTE! I AM ON THE VERGE OF A MASSIVE MERCURY FIND THAT WILL ALTER THE COURSE OF ORGASM FOR EONS TO COME!

quote:

So, any scientific evidence that contradicts your theory must be the product of a massive conspiracy, regardless of how improbable. Meanwhile, any evidence that supports it is taken as gospel, regardless of how flimsy. Convenient.

In other words, the evidence must be made to fit the theory, not the other way around. Note that if you go down that path very far, you eventually end up burning witches at the stake.

But evil witches should be burned at the stake! My ex is a prime example of that, (but not before she pays me back my $350K of course).
quote:

Plus have the use of radio telescopes.

Hahahaha our dinky, primitive telescopes & such. The aliens are eons ahead of us on every technical level & can dodge our methods easily when need be.

Chickenboy,
quote:

Just saw this gem and realized:

1. I'm assuming that your buddy at JPL signed the NDA (versus going to jail)?

Duh? Wouldnt you?

2. Your buddy at JPL talked to you and probably others as well about the ruins on Mars.

Only me as far as I know but he didnt reveal it directly. I only coaxed the allusion out of him with one of my special agents through the dastardly "pillow talk" methode. "Pusssy Galore" repeated the data but she didnt know what it meant & wasnt supposed to so I am the only Operative who knows.

3. So much for his signature of the NDA and his ability to keep this confidential, even given his legal word to maintain silence, at penalty of imprisonment. He doesn't sound like a good security risk.

He wasnt. He was only about 19 or 20 at the time but was a savant with computer skills so JPL hired him.

4. You would divulge your buddy at JPL's identity (albeit in a roundabout way) on a public forum like this, and thereby insure his arrest and imprisonment for violating the terms of his NDA.

You mean....nooooo...you actually believe me?!! Halleluiah!! SLAAK VICTORY!

I mean JPL must have their spies on the interwebs, no? It's child's play to figure out who you are, who has access to the ruins on Mars at JPL and cross connect a likely list of suspects. Remind me to never tell you any secrets, SLAAK.

Too bad too. 'Cuz I had the answer to life, the universe and everything-and I was going to offer it to you.

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette, the Mighty Slaakman is in possession of secrets that will alter the course of the multiverse for eons to come. Let JPL send their Ninja. My Calligraphy is invincible;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icSwt4hUPTs

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 3/5/2013 8:06:18 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 700
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/20/2013 9:39:58 PM   
DJflamethrower

Revolution is pretty cool.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 701
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/21/2013 3:29:48 PM   
Curtis Lemay

Best documentary of all time!! In Search of the Trojan War (1985):

http://www.amazon.com/Search-Trojan-War-Michael-Wood/dp/B0001KL5BW

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet on this thread, but I just dug it out and re-watched it last couple of days (for the 100th time, at least).

Treated as a mystery to be solved, rather than a dry statement of facts, Wood was so erodite in this series that he actually changed the accepted conclusions of the experts on Troy. Specifically about who the Hittite's were refering to in their records (it was the Greeks - which means there really was a Trojan War) and about which level actually was the Troy of the Iliad (the royal VI - not the shabby VIIa).

(in reply to DJflamethrower)
Post #: 702
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/21/2013 3:48:08 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

Best documentary of all time!! In Search of the Trojan War (1985):

http://www.amazon.com/Search-Trojan-War-Michael-Wood/dp/B0001KL5BW

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet on this thread, but I just dug it out and re-watched it last couple of days (for the 100th time, at least).

Treated as a mystery to be solved, rather than a dry statement of facts, Wood was so erodite in this series that he actually changed the accepted conclusions of the experts on Troy. Specifically about who the Hittite's were refering to in their records (it was the Greeks - which means there really was a Trojan War) and about which level actually was the Troy of the Iliad (the royal VI - not the shabby VIIa).

I have never seen it. You have piqued my interest.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Curtis Lemay)
Post #: 703
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/22/2013 4:08:43 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Kung Fu, The Devil's Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFTlbpQH2u0

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 704
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 5:27:50 AM   
SLAAKMAN

KUNG FU- The Demon God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSS2gD6u38

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 705
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 1:15:35 PM   
artuitus_slith

the great serengeti, and The White Lions. Really need a good fishing season so I can finally make it to Africa to see the damned things in person lol.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 706
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 2:48:52 PM   
parusski

Re-watching favorite episodes of the Catherine Tate Show.

Yesterday we watched all episodes of Fawlty Towers-DON'T MENTION THE WAR!!!

(in reply to artuitus_slith)
Post #: 707
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 8:53:02 PM   
SLAAKMAN

When I lived in Huntington Beach, Abbotts infamous gangbanger crew used to give me crap for dating a Hindu woman. I even tried to parlay their logic by citing that at least shes an Aryan but to no avail. They made serious threats so when Tank got his azz kicked by my boy, Vitor Belfort I considered it to be poetic justice!

UFC- Vitor Belfor vs Tank Abbott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zMvFo_IuM

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 708
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 9:58:16 PM   
parusski

quote:

When I lived in Huntington Beach, Abbotts infamous gangbanger crew used to give me crap for dating a Hindu woman. I even tried to parlay their logic by citing that at least shes an Aryan but to no avail. They made serious threats so when Tank got his azz kicked by my boy, Vitor Belfort I considered it to be poetic justice!

UFC- Vitor Belfor vs Tank Abbott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zMvFo_IuM

Well there is some justice after all SLAAKBRAIN.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 709
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/23/2013 11:15:18 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Ursula Martinez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPo6ySxaniI

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 710
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/24/2013 3:43:22 PM   
warspite1

50 First Dates. What a sweet film. There's something about Drew Barrymore too .

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 711
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/24/2013 4:55:18 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

That is an excellent film and Drew is just dreamy.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 712
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/25/2013 1:09:48 AM   
SLAAKMAN

World War II Fighters: F4U Corsair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJ2cmkrvdE

World War II Fighters: Messerschmitt ME-262

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHsKKVWGvd4

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 713
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/25/2013 10:28:50 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

That is an excellent film and Drew is just dreamy.
warspite1

Yes - they were a great team in The Wedding Singer too

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 714
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/2/2013 12:39:01 PM   
warspite1

Just about to settle down to watch Margin Call - got a good write-up - hope it doesn't disappoint.....

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 715
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/2/2013 1:53:07 PM   
Chickenboy

Watched The Peacemaker last night. Not a bad action flick. I actually liked Clooney in a role for once. Plus, Nicole Kidman was (sigh).....

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 716
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/2/2013 3:15:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Plus, Nicole Kidman was...
warspite1

[allow me to finish that for you]

.....absolutely gorgeous

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 717
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/2/2013 3:25:20 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Just about to settle down to watch Margin Call - got a good write-up - hope it doesn't disappoint.....
warspite1

....and it didn't. Good film . Tucci and particularly Spacey are always good value - but what accent was Paul Bettany trying to pull off??

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 718
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/3/2013 1:05:32 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Catching up to the origin of Alien:

PROMETHEUS
http://watch32.com/movies-online/prometheus-218397/full.html

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 719
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 5:38:20 PM   
warspite1

What Women Want.

Did this really come out 13 years ago?

Well, I finally bothered to actually watch it and what a totally unexpected pleasure it proved to be..a thoroughly watchable, feel-good film and, as much as I detest Mel Gibson, he proves just what a fine, versatile actor he is.

Helen Hunt looked nice too

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 720
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI