Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How close to zero can I push private capital and not get inflation?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Pride of Nations >> How close to zero can I push private capital and not get inflation? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How close to zero can I push private capital and not ge... - 5/10/2013 4:52:13 PM   
Dave3L

I'm trying to work out the economics of the game, and last night I think I figured out how to balance trade/domestic sales and not run my stockpile of gov't and private capital to 0. So, after saving up 850 or so private capital, I bought a factory and thought I wouldn't get inflation.

Wrong. So, how much of a cushion do I need before dropping that much cash on a project?
Post #: 1
RE: How close to zero can I push private capital and no... - 5/11/2013 9:22:27 AM   
Pocus

Depends of the size of your economy, something like 200 to 300 £ would be correct I believe. The game check all production structures every turn in random order, and most will cost you private capital, so if you can't pay for them you get inflation. One turn worth of upkeep would be safer, but is difficult to achieve.

AGEOD Team

(in reply to Dave3L)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Pride of Nations >> How close to zero can I push private capital and not get inflation? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI