Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? Page: <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/18/2013 1:43:27 PM   
nelmsm1

Lots of detail and a lot to absorb. I'm only about 40% through but it's been very interesting to get the Soviet and German mindsets. I should be reading on the Kindle Fire so as to see the maps better. Makes me want to fire up my HPS Smolensk Campaign sometime soon though.

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 631
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/30/2013 10:14:50 PM   
Chijohnaok2

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The Illuminati Hierarchy has been exposed.

HEIRACHY

The author/editor of this book has been exposed as a poor speller and lacks editing skills.

How do you manage to misspell "Hierarchy" on the front cover of your own book?

I wonder if it was also misspelled on the first three editions?

Feel free to drop by and chat about whatever is on your mind.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 632
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/30/2013 10:29:03 PM   
Chijohnaok2

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

I'm looking for unit (division history) on each unit. With a quick google look the site site you listed only covers the general campaigns and special operations. If I am wrong please tell me. I want books that would tell me the history of each division . For example I had developers from WITE tell me that no 999th german infantry ever existed while in fact it did. It would be wonderful if I could find a source that covered all Russian units as well.

quote:

quote:

Just curious if anyone reads anything from stackpole military series? Every division in the german army SS and anything in between that was every formed in ww2 is covered. Would loved to read the same thing on American , British and Russian units also. Never found anything that comes close to this. Any ideas?

How does it compare to the Ballantine series?

I have not read that Stackpole book. However, I have read that during the last few months of WW II, Hitler continued demanding that new military units be formed. In some cases, they would take the few remnants of a shattered unit (perhaps not amounting to more than a few dozen or hundred men) and create a new division. Therefore it received a division name, but it was not combat effective and never really got out of the planning stage.

In some cases; these new units existed on paper only.
So in that instance, I can understand the game developer not wanting to create a "virtual" division when the original never truly existed.

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 633
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/30/2013 11:54:07 PM   
rodney727

Sidebar: The 999th german division was not formed in the last months of the war. It was formed and saw action and destroyed . There are many other divisions formed and fought on the eastern front that are not represented in the game WITE .Please read all three volumes from start to finish and then edit your post. Thank you.
quote:

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

I'm looking for unit (division history) on each unit. With a quick google look the site site you listed only covers the general campaigns and special operations. If I am wrong please tell me. I want books that would tell me the history of each division . For example I had developers from WITE tell me that no 999th german infantry ever existed while in fact it did. It would be wonderful if I could find a source that covered all Russian units as well.

quote:

quote:

Just curious if anyone reads anything from stackpole military series? Every division in the german army SS and anything in between that was every formed in ww2 is covered. Would loved to read the same thing on American , British and Russian units also. Never found anything that comes close to this. Any ideas?

How does it compare to the Ballantine series?

I have not read that Stackpole book. However, I have read that during the last few months of WW II, Hitler continued demanding that new military units be formed. In some cases, they would take the few remnants of a shattered unit (perhaps not amounting to more than a few dozen or hundred men) and create a new division. Therefore it received a division name, but it was not combat effective and never really got out of the planning stage.

So in that instance, I can understand the game developer not wanting to create a "virtual" division when the original never truly existed.

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to Chijohnaok2)
Post #: 634
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/31/2013 2:37:13 PM   
Chijohnaok2

quote:

quote:

Sidebar: The 999th german division was not formed in the last months of the war. It was formed and saw action and destroyed . There are many other divisions formed and fought on the eastern front that are not represented in the game WITE .Please read all three volumes from start to finish and then edit your post. Thank you.

Several points for clarification:
** I was speaking in general as I neither specified the 999th Division, nor any other specific unit.
** I specifically stated I had not read the referenced books, so holding me to the information contained within the books is not appropriate.
** I also never specifically referenced WITE so attempting to hold me to some reconciliation between actual units and those represented in WITE is also not appropriate.

I will not edit my post now or in the future as there is no need to.

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 635
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/31/2013 6:54:59 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

HEIRACHY

The author/editor of this book has been exposed as a poor speller and lacks editing skills.

How do you manage to misspell "Hierarchy" on the front cover of your own book?

I wonder if it was also misspelled on the first three editions?

Silly Chijohnaok-Newblette. He was merely emulating JFK's Bostonian dialect with that spelling. Now lets examine the content. A nucleus Congress of 300 Illuminati puppeteers own & control the most powerful corporations, courts & politicians in the entire world. Considering that this concept of oligarchies historically controlling nations for centuries is valid, then what other way is there possibly to interpret this premise??

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

Post #: 636
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/31/2013 7:16:19 PM   
Chijohnaok2

quote:

Silly Chijohnaok-Newblette. He was merely emulating JFK's Bostonian dialect with that spelling. Now lets examine the content. A nucleus Congress of 300 Illuminati puppeteers own & control the most powerful corporations, courts & politicians in the entire world. Considering that this concept of oligarchies historically controlling nations for centuries is valid, then what other way is there possibly to interpret this premise??

Slaak, Slaak, Slaak.

Ok, just for a moment I will grant that perhaps the misspelling was intended to play on the nasally Mass. Accent.

Now, with regard to the conspiracy delusions of the oligarchy and Illuminati.....
Oligarchies are not new, and have existed for ages. They are often not much of a secret.

Now the theory that such an oligarchy could operate worldwide, over multiple countries, different political systems, and do this all in secret.... Such a vast secret kept by the hundreds/thousands/tens of thousands of people needed to run and carry such a thing out for an ever increasinf amount of time....impossible.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 637
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 5/31/2013 7:34:23 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Now the theory that such an oligarchy could operate worldwide, over multiple countries, different political systems, and do this all in secret.... Such a vast secret kept by the hundreds/thousands/tens of thousands of people needed to run and carry such a thing out for an ever increasinf amount of time....impossible.

Silly Chijohnaok-Newblette, theyre not a "Secret Society", theyre a Closed Society that has been exposed to such an extent that they relentlessly endeavor to suppress all data that has been constantly leaking out for more than 200 years-
quote:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller
(1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateral Commission, New World Order Godfather,
June 1991 Baden, Germany

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

Post #: 638
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/3/2013 6:45:07 AM   
berto

On to the next volume in the series:

The Story of Civilization: The Renaissance [volume 5], by Will Durant

Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 639
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/3/2013 11:11:50 AM   
davidrock018

Nice... page

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 640
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/3/2013 2:06:22 PM   
Hotschi

Read this two books (e-book version) lately:

Stuart D. Goldman, Nomonhan 1939 - about Russo-Japanese border clashes/incidients/little wars on the Manchurian border to Siberia and Mongolia respectively, and its effects on various treaties by Russia and on Japanese strategy (advance north or south). Highly recommended!

S.C.M. Paine, The Wars for Asia 1911-1949 - focussing on China after the fall of the Qing-dynasty. Covers the Chinese Civil War, the various "incidents" (read wars) with Japan, as well as Russian diplomacy (on setting up China fighting Japan even though the Civil War was still on). Continues with World War II in China as well as Mao Zedongs victory against the Nationalists after WW II. The role of China, Russia, Japan as well as the United States is extensively covered. Focussing on the grand picture (you won't read which division fought where and when) and is a very good read. Especially if you don't want to spend 150 Euros or so on The Sino-Japanese War.

Currently I read Francis Pike, Empires at War about Asian history after World War II. I chose it because most (if not all) books about the Pacific War end right after the signing of the surrender on USS Missouri. I want to know what happened in all the countries which were conquered by the Japanese, about the transition periods etc etc.

"A big butcher's bill is not necessarily evidence of good tactics"

- Wavell's reply to Churchill, after the latter complained about faint-heartedness, as he discovered that British casualties in the evacuation from Somaliland had been only 260 men.

(in reply to davidrock018)
Post #: 641
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/3/2013 3:00:47 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hotschi

Read this two books (e-book version) lately:

Stuart D. Goldman, Nomonhan 1939 - about Russo-Japanese border clashes/incidients/little wars on the Manchurian border to Siberia and Mongolia respectively, and its effects on various treaties by Russia and on Japanese strategy (advance north or south). Highly recommended!

S.C.M. Paine, The Wars for Asia 1911-1949 - focussing on China after the fall of the Qing-dynasty. Covers the Chinese Civil War, the various "incidents" (read wars) with Japan, as well as Russian diplomacy (on setting up China fighting Japan even though the Civil War was still on). Continues with World War II in China as well as Mao Zedongs victory against the Nationalists after WW II. The role of China, Russia, Japan as well as the United States is extensively covered. Focussing on the grand picture (you won't read which division fought where and when) and is a very good read. Especially if you don't want to spend 150 Euros or so on The Sino-Japanese War.

Currently I read Francis Pike, Empires at War about Asian history after World War II. I chose it because most (if not all) books about the Pacific War end right after the signing of the surrender on USS Missouri. I want to know what happened in all the countries which were conquered by the Japanese, about the transition periods etc etc.
warspite1

+1 re Nomonhan - an excellent book indeed.

The other two books you mention sound interesting - I'm heading off to Amazon to check them out now!

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Hotschi)
Post #: 642
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/3/2013 9:08:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Illuminati
Myron C. Fagan

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 643
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/4/2013 6:51:57 PM   
Chijohnaok2

Slaak,

You might want to reconsider your reading recommendation regarding Mr Fagan.

He also was responsible for the following literature:
1964 Civil rights, most sinister tool of the great conspiracy (News-Bulletin)
1965 How greatest white nations were mongrelized, then negroized: That is the fate planned for the American people (News-bulletin)
1967 You must decide fate of our nation!!!: The Negro (CFR) plot is our greatest menace! (News-bulletin)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Coureval_Fagan

< Message edited by chijohnaok -- 6/4/2013 7:57:57 PM >

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 644
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/4/2013 8:15:21 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

1965 How greatest white nations were mongrelized, then negroized: That is the fate planned for the American people (News-bulletin)
1967 You must decide fate of our nation!!!: The Negro (CFR) plot is our greatest menace! (News-bulletin)

I have not read those yet. Have you read them? I also urge everyone to read this-

and this-

— Winston Churchill

Post #: 645
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/5/2013 3:43:53 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Winston Churchill, Illuminati

quote:

"If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust."

http://www.savethemales.ca/001049.html#sthash.kLC7E3J8.dpuf

Winston Churchill, Illuminati

July 24, 2005

churchill By Henry Makow, Ph.D.

If the 1940-41 London Blitz is any indication, the recent terror bombings are contrived.

The first air raid on London by the Nazis took place Sept. 7, 1940 and killed 306 people.

After touring the ruins, Winston Churchill remarked, "They cheered me as if I'd given them victory, instead of getting their houses bombed to bits." (416)

Churchill is telling the truth.

Unknown to Londoners, he had rejected Hitler's proposal to spare civilian targets. Quite the opposite, he goaded Hitler into bombing London by hitting Berlin and other civilian targets first.

Churchill told his Air Marshall: "Never mistreat an enemy by halves" and instructed his cabinet, "bombing of military objectives, increasingly widely interpreted, seems our best road home at present." He blocked the Red Cross from monitoring civilian casualties. (440)

Before the end of Sept. 1940, 7,000 Londoners including 700 children lay dead. By the end of the war, more than 60,000 British civilians and 650,000 German civilians died from "strategic" bombing.

In 1940, Churchill had to divert attacks from RAF airfields but he also wanted to start the bloodletting. A year had passed with little action. It was being called the "phoney war." Hitler was making generous peace offers that many Englishmen wanted to accept.

If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust.

Churchill described the Second World War as the "most unnecessary war in history." But he served bankers in the City who had made good his stock market losses and saved his beloved Chartwell from foreclosure. A manic-depressive, he thrived on the rush of war and cared little for ordinary people.

I realize this is not the saccharine history we are spoon-fed. What we term "history" is mostly propaganda, i.e. a cover-up.

My source for the above is David Irving's Churchill's War (Avon Books, 1987), which cuts through the sycophancy that characterizes most accounts of World War Two.

What light does it shed on the recent bombings in London? The Second World War was a big step in a long-term program to enslave humanity in a world dictatorship run by the Illuminati (London-based monopoly capital.)

The Illuminati start wars to increase their wealth and power and to control, reshape and brutalize society. The "War on Terror" is intended to make us forfeit civil rights and engage in yet another unnecessary war, this time against Islam.

Most politicians (Churchill, Bush, Blair etc.,) are flunkies, con men, traitors and criminals, packaged and sold by (banker-owned) mass media and universities.

WHO WAS WINSTON CHURCHILL?

The essential fact about Winston Churchill is that his mother's father was Leonard Jerome (formerly Jacobson, 1818-1891) a speculator and business partner of August Belmont (nee Shoenberg 1813-1890), who was Rothschild's main American representative.

Jennie Jerome's marriage to Randolph Churchill, the second son of the Duke of Marlborough appears to have been a marriage of convenience, typical of many unions between spendthrift English aristocrats and daughters of Jewish financiers.

Apparently the Marlborough's objections were overcome by a dowry of 50,000 pounds, about five million dollars today. Nevertheless they did not attend the wedding in April 1874 and the Duchess referred to young Winston, born seven months later, as an "upstart."

Biographers tend to describe Churchill as not quite "English" and use Jewish stereotypes. Of Churchill's "premature" birth, William Manchester says: "He never could wait his turn." ("The Last Lion," p. 108)

Beatrice Webb recorded sitting beside him at dinner: "First impression: restless, almost intolerably so...egotistical, bumptious, shallow minded and reactionary but with a certain personal magnetism...More of the American speculator than the English aristocrat. Talked exclusively about himself and his electioneering plans..." (John Pearson, "The Private Lives of Winston Churchill," 114)

Churchill's "driven" quality is attributed to the fact his parents neglected him and taught him that love has to be earned in terms of worldly recognition. (He also wanted to avenge his father whose political career/life was cut short by syphilis.) Winston became a successful author at age 24 and a cabinet minister at 33. His rise was assisted by his mother's connections with the Rothschild circle including the powerful banker Ernest Cassell.

In the 1930's Churchill's banker friends made him the leading light in their lobby, "The Focus Group," led by the Zionist chairman of British Shell, Sir Robert Waley-Cohen. Churchill became the main opponent of "appeasement" and eventually the main barrier to making peace with Hitler.

In 1936, the Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin told a delegation led by Churchill, "If there is any fighting in Europe to be done, I'd rather see the Bolshies and Nazis doing it." But this policy was not what the Illuminati had in mind. (61)

I have already described the Illuminati as a clique/cult consisting of Jewish finance and British/America/European aristocracy joined by marriage, money and belief in the occult (Freemasonry). Churchill, a Freemason, fits this description.

They own vast interlocking cartels (banking, oil, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, minerals, media etc.) and control society and government through corporate and professional groups, the media, secret societies, think tanks, foundations and intelligence agencies. Their goal is "to absorb the world's wealth" (in the words of Cecil Rhodes.)

Nations (Britain, US, Israel) movements (Zionism, Socialism, Communism) and people (Americans, Germans, Jews) are their pawns, to be sacrificed as pawns usually are, to their demented megalomaniacal scheme.

According to the "Red Symphony" document, the Illuminati created Hitler to control Stalin and start a war. But it appears that Hitler alienated the bankers by printing his own money. This was a major threat to the "Revolution" (i.e. Illuminati world control.)

"Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world war," Churchill said," was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." (Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, quoted in the Foreword, 2nd Ed. Sydney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War
2001, orig. 1938.

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

Hitler had no desire to fight Britain. He regarded the British as racial brothers and feared a two-front war. He made many peace overtures, promising to uphold the British Empire in return for a free hand in Europe where he promised considerable national autonomy (e.g. Vichy France).

He sent his Deputy Rudolph Hess to Britain to sue for peace in May 1941. Churchill had Hess locked away. I don't understand how Hitler didn't know that Illuminati Jewish bankers exercised decisive power in Britain. This was common knowledge in Britain. It makes me wonder if he was somehow duped by the Illuminati, or even working for them.

After Hitler's invasion of Russia in June 1941, his policy toward Jews shifted from expulsion to extermination. He regarded Russian Communism as a Jewish phenomenon. Increasingly, with the bombing of civilian centres, and stiffening resistance in Russia, Germany was engaged in a genocidal death struggle. (My intention here is not to condone any Nazi or Allied atrocities or aggression, but to unveil the larger more insidious plan, which applies to a WWIII.)

This would not have been the case had Britain made peace, or allowed for conditional surrender. But abandoning Russia was never in the cards. Communism, like Fascism, was created by monopoly capital (the Illuminati.) But they may have lost control of Hitler and could not permit him to build an empire in Europe.

FDR famously said that nothing in history happens by accident. The Illuminati's purpose in World War Two was economic, political and occult: to enrich themselves while destroying the nation states of Europe (including Britain) and sacrificing millions of lives to their god Satan.

"You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism," Churchill is quoted as saying, "but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest." (Emrys Hughes, Winston Churchill, His Career in War and Peace p. 145)

The Jewish holocaust was also part of the plan, to justify the creation of the Masonic "Jewish" state. Bernard Wasserstein writes, "During the first two years of the war, when the German authorities bent their efforts to securing the exodus of the Jews from the Reich and from Nazi occupied territory, it was the British Government which took the lead in barring the escape routes from Europe against Jewish refugees." ("Britain and the Jews of Europe," 1939-1945, p.345)

We are entering an era like Orwell's "1984," characterized by fear and turmoil, viruses and bombs, propaganda and surveillance. The war of terror, like all wars, is against humanity. The security measures are designed for use against us after they crash the stock market or hit us with pestilence or nuclear weapons. Rarely is wealth associated with powerlessness. Our power is based on individual freedom, a real press and genuine democracy and these have been eroded.

The value of history is to remember that nothing is as it seems. It's all being orchestrated according to a plan that is centuries old. Mankind appears to be edging toward an abyss.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 646
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/5/2013 7:04:10 PM   
warspite1

SLAAK, no matter what anyone says, you still got it. Great comedy, thank-you

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 647
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/5/2013 9:39:14 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

Hehe, Silly Warspite1-Newblette, the joke is on you.
Arabesque -Friday Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60a6LpB4zZ8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 648
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/5/2013 10:23:12 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

Hehe, Silly Warspite1-Newblette, the joke is on you.
Arabesque -Friday Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60a6LpB4zZ8

warspite1

Quality dancing - gotta love 1970's disco .

I must say I particularly laughed at the line:

"If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust".

Yes, that's what I was thinking. When I was mugged a few years back, if I had just handed over my wallet and all my treasured possessions (wedding ring, cygnet ring I have had since I was 21 etc), the ****** wouldn't have hurt me. What on earth was I thinking? What a silly warspite1-newblette

I blame the Illuminati

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 649
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 12:02:43 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Quality dancing - gotta love 1970's disco .

I must say I particularly laughed at the line:

"If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust".

Yes, that's what I was thinking. When I was mugged a few years back, if I had just handed over my wallet and all my treasured possessions (wedding ring, cygnet ring I have had since I was 21 etc), the ****** wouldn't have hurt me. What on earth was I thinking? What a silly warspite1-newblette

Winners write the exceedingly biased history books Silly Warspite1-Newblette. They aren't going to accept any blame for anything. The Illuminati didn't demand restitution from their puppets in Moscow for filching half of Poland did they? The Illuminati wanted a world war & weren't going to accept any peace offerings or negotiations except the ludicrous notion of "unconditional surrender" which nobody would take.

quote:

I blame the Illuminati

Me too!- "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 650
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 12:14:59 AM   
Aurelian

Debunked!: Conspiracy Theories, Urban Legends, and Evil Plots of the 21st Century

Richard Roeper

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 651
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 12:32:15 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Debunked!: Conspiracy Theories, Urban Legends, and Evil Plots of the 21st Century

Richard Roeper

(No doubt a Federal disinformant).

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 652
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 1:53:07 AM   
t001001001

SLAAKMAN, I notice the matrixgames ppl tried to be nice to you. This episode here though will probably be the straw that caused the camel to perma-ban. How many times can you suspend a guy? Eventually you just got to get rid of im.

It was practically guaranteed really. You can't stop yourself from spamming can you.

Too sad to think much about, sad story. Plus, I start to blame myself. Maybe it's all the beatings I've handed to you that caused you to lose your danged mind. Too many electronic concussions or something like that.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 653
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 6:23:13 AM   
warspite1

Still wading through Lady T's biography - not getting much reading time of late sadly but have a book on Brian Clough to read once I finish. Given the subject matter - should be an entertaining read.

(in reply to t001001001)
Post #: 654
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 6:25:16 AM   
SLAAKMAN

MISTACHICKEN AKA T0001......,
SPAMMING? DEFINE THE CHARGES EGGLAYER! SINCE YOU LACK ANY EDUCATION REGARDING WWII THEN WHAT GIVES YOU THE AUTHORITY TO POSE SUCH UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI??! GO SQUAWK TO HOGMUTT & HIS STOOGES BUT YOUR BUFFOONERY DOES NOT APPLY HERE U PUKING BUZZARD!! OFF WITH YA BEFORE I TAR & FEATHER YOUR UGLY TAIL!!

quote:

Too sad to think much about, sad story. Plus, I start to blame myself. Maybe it's all the beatings I've handed to you that caused you to lose your danged mind. Too many electronic concussions or something like that.

ALL YOU MANAGED TO ACHEIVE WAS A PUNY OVER-RUN OF AN OUTPOST ONLY TO GET A HAMMERED AZZWHOOPIN' IN BERLIN. EVER SINCE THEN YOUVE WUSSED OUT OF EVERY CHALLENGE ISSUED SINCE 2003!! YOU FAIL BEAKWANKER & YOUR CHICKEN-SPECIALS WILL BE MINE!!!

Giuliana+Zevallos, Miss Peru 2010

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 6/6/2013 6:27:52 AM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to t001001001)
Post #: 655
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 7:07:02 AM   
Aurelian

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts
Editors of Popular Mechanics

Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
By David Aaronovitch

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 656
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 4:23:24 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts
Editors of Popular Mechanics

Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
By David Aaronovitch

(False narratives concocted by the Illuminati to throw us off their trail).

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 657
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 9:00:04 PM   
warspite1

quote:

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife
warspite1

"I'd rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac" ~ The Reynolds Girls

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 658
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/6/2013 10:26:59 PM   
Chijohnaok2

Currently reading Nathaniel Philbrick's book on Bunker Hill.
I'm about 1/3 of the way into it and am enjoying it thus far.

I previously read his books "Sea of Glory" and "Mayflower".
I enjoyed both of those as well.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 659
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 6/7/2013 12:44:21 AM   
NefariousKoel

quote:

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

Slaak,

You might want to reconsider your reading recommendation regarding Mr Fagan.

He also was responsible for the following literature:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Coureval_Fagan

Can't say I'm much surprised by Slaak's typical reading.

What's that? White power & bigotry in Slaak's favorite literature? NO WAAAAYYYY! I'm in utter feigned disbelief.

Post #: 660
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? Page: <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI