Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/26/2013 6:36:35 AM   
Magpius

Watching Episodes 3-5 of The First World War (2003 BBC Documentary).
The daughter is doing a school project on Trench Warfare...

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 811
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/26/2013 6:53:19 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agent S

Watching Episodes 3-5 of The First World War (2003 BBC Documentary).
The daughter is doing a school project on Trench Warfare...
warspite1

My elder little cruiser does that next year. Can't wait to help her with her homework

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 812
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/27/2013 2:27:38 AM   
SLAAKMAN

China, 100+ years of Hell on Earth-

The Last Emperor (1987)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6Pa9PqcDs

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 813
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/27/2013 2:16:07 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Tales From The Hood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PpfwjzdR0

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 814
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/28/2013 7:09:53 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The Battle of Waterloo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmqRqY0RLg

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 815
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 5:44:36 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Ex MI5 agent exposes Diana's death related to support for Palestinians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMGycNL-Mw

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 816
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 9:07:56 PM   
shunwick

< Message edited by shunwick -- 5/29/2013 9:16:43 PM >

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 817
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 10:40:11 PM   
GJK

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the previous 27 pages but over the weekend I watched all 6 episodes of "When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions" on Netflix with my son and we thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, since we're both newb's to Kerbal Space Agency game/sim, we've decided to do our own "Space Race". We have a spreadsheet with all the different events that led up to man walking on the moon and we're seeing who can be the first to get through that list (idea taken from "Twilight Struggle" game). Very enjoying!

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 818
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 10:40:40 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The Battle of Waterloo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmqRqY0RLg

warspite1

"Now Maitland, now's your time!" QUALITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 819
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 10:41:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: shunwick

warspite1

I didn't really like that one - I preferred the earlier .. it was much the superior production.

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 820
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 11:06:59 PM   
shunwick

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

I didn't really like that one - I preferred the earlier .. it was much the superior production.

Yes, well it was quite a good documentary but then lots of naked boobs appeared and I thought it might be inappropriate.

Best wishes,
Steve

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 821
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/29/2013 11:11:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Yes, well it was quite a good documentary but then lots of naked boobs appeared and I thought it might be inappropriate.

Best wishes,
Steve
warspite1

Fnarr Fnarr

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 822
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/30/2013 3:11:55 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Best wishes,
Steve

How can I accept your best wishes after youve pulled a blundering stunt like that! Removing "lots of naked boobs"?!! Sacrilege!!! Restore that Boobilosity at once!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 823
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/30/2013 3:47:07 PM   
shunwick

quote:

quote:

Best wishes,
Steve

How can I accept your best wishes after youve pulled a blundering stunt like that! Removing "lots of naked boobs"?!! Sacrilege!!! Restore that Boobilosity at once!

Mr Slaakman Sir,

I was trying not to get banned from the Matrix forums.

Best wishes despite the lack of a multitude of naked boobilosity,
Steve

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 824
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/30/2013 7:22:02 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Eternal Glory that is Star Trek-

Metamorphosis Star Trek Sci-Fi Channel Special Edition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bahHww7oUf8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 825
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/31/2013 12:23:43 AM   
Titanwarrior89

Car commerical.....what lies they sale.

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 826
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/1/2013 11:53:42 PM   
warspite1

Ghost Town. Love that film - a comedy that makes you cry like a baby - always the best combination

(in reply to Titanwarrior89)
Post #: 827
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 4:57:26 AM   
rhondabrwn

Boobs? Hey, I actually got away with showing Shaka Zulu in it's entirety to all my 8th graders during AIMS test week a few years ago. The snickering stopped after about 3 minutes and no one cared after that. It was totally natural and non-sexual.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 828
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 4:59:29 AM   
rhondabrwn

And here is what I just discovered

Fringe

The pilot was incredible... I'm hooked already.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 829
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 5:41:01 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Rhonda- Boobs? Hey, I actually got away with showing Shaka Zulu in it's entirety to all my 8th graders during AIMS test week a few years ago. The snickering stopped after about 3 minutes and no one cared after that. It was totally natural and non-sexual.

Ah yes the glory of Shaka Zulu-

SHAKA ZULU (1986)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPBZ_YjhH8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 830
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 5:27:07 PM   
warspite1

Saw the first episode of The Americans on Saturday. So far so good. Presumably the whole series has been seen already in the US. Comments on the series anyone?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 831
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 5:29:34 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

Boobs? Hey, I actually got away with showing Shaka Zulu in it's entirety to all my 8th graders during AIMS test week a few years ago. The snickering stopped after about 3 minutes and no one cared after that. It was totally natural and non-sexual.
warspite1

[snigger] rhonda said boobs [more schoolboy sniggering]

Hey rhonda, on a more serious note, would be good to see you voting in the Australian Beauties competition - would be nice to get the female perspective if you have the time.

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 832
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 6:19:12 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

Saw the first episode of The Americans on Saturday. So far so good. Presumably the whole series has been seen already in the US. Comments on the series anyone?

If theres a few hot chicks in it then I night catch up to it in about 10 years. In the meantime my calling is very specific-

ILLUMINATI a myth? Full Documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGW4nXE9LrE

quote:

Tim Russert asks the President Sunday (2/08/2004) about Skull and Bones and the President confirms he is a member by saying he can't talk about. Part of the transcript below.

President Bush: Politics. I mean, this is—you know, if you close your eyes and listen carefully to what you just said, it sounds like the year 2000 all over again.

Russert: You were both in Skull and Bones, the secret society.

President Bush: It's so secret we can't talk about it.

Russert: What does that mean for America? The conspiracy theorists are going to go wild.

President Bush: I'm sure they are. I don't know. I haven't seen the (unintel) yet. (Laughs)

Russert: Number 322.

Bush keeps mum about secret society

WASHINGTON (AFP) - US President George W. Bush discussed Iraq, the November elections and the war on terrorism in an interview broadcast Sunday but laughingly stonewalled a question about his university secret society.

"It's so secret, we can't talk about it," he told NBC television when asked about the fact that both he and the Democratic frontrunner, Senator John Kerry, are members of Yale University's Skull and Bones.

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 6/3/2013 6:20:39 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 833
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 6:30:58 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ILLUMINATI a myth?

warspite1

!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!

For the world exclusive definitive answer to this important question, please see post below*

* Careful - the answer WILL shock you to the core, you will never believe anything you are told by anybody ever again...Ladies and Gentlemen, the answer will shake the very foundations you stand-on.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 834
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 6:32:32 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ILLUMINATI a myth?

warspite1

YES, OF COURSE IT IS, DUH

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 835
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 6:33:22 PM   
warspite1

Soz SLAAK..... you bring out the worst in me

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 836
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 7:17:25 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

I DIG BROTHER W1-NEWBLETTE! I DIG! YOUR DEFEAT IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

quote:

(Illuminati a myth?)

warspite1

Yeah sure, there are no RothSchilds, no Rockefellers, Warburg, Shiff, Brandeis, Morganthal, Trotsky or Lenin to be found anywhere in history. There was no WWI, Bolshevik Revolution, SCW, WWII, Korean War, Cuban coup, Vietnam War or Cold War. Its all just a figment of our imaginations. There was no Big Lie, there was no war, there were no atrocities & there was no crime. All of history only began on 9-11-2001.

How the Rothschilds created Israel - Eustace Mullins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUms50htsuM

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 6/3/2013 7:22:51 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 837
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 7:31:13 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

I DIG BROTHER W1-NEWBLETTE! I DIG! YOUR DEFEAT IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

quote:

(Illuminati a myth?)

warspite1

Yeah sure, there are no RothSchilds, no Rockefellers, Warburg, Shiff, Brandeis, Morganthal, Trotsky or Lenin to be found anywhere in history. There was no WWI, Bolshevik Revolution, SCW, WWII, Korean War, Cuban coup, Vietnam War or Cold War. Its all just a figment of our imaginations. There was no Big Lie, there was no war, there were no atrocities & there was no crime. All of history only began on 9-11-2001.

How the Rothschilds created Israel - Eustace Mullins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUms50htsuM

warspite1

Sorry you are of course right. That long list of people and events proves conclusively the existence of some gang of clowns who are conspiring to er....do..whatever they are conspiring to do...and in a conspiratorial way too...er..... By the way, what's with the piccy? Is Beyonce the ring-leader?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 838
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 7:46:00 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly W1-Newblette,
quote:

warspite1

Sorry you are of course right. That long list of people and events proves conclusively the existence of some gang of clowns who are conspiring to er....do..whatever they are conspiring to do...and in a conspiratorial way too...er..... By the way, what's with the piccy? Is Beyonce the ring-leader?

That list is only a shadow of demons in Lucifers ranks. Beyonce', the Illuminati victim & hostage is merely one of many pawns utilized to spread the Utopian Big Lie. Her soul is imperiled by the illusion of success. The American people have no sovereignty.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 839
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 7:53:39 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

'Bout time you saw the error of your ways. Clearly he's suggesting that Beyonce is a Rothchild and therefore a conspirator in the...great conspiracy...of...conspiring conspirators.

Silly Newblette Warspite1-everyone knows that Beyonce is NOT a conspirator. She shrugged off the conspirators' overtones. If they wanted her, they shoulda put a ring on it.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 840
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI