Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pride of Nations swells the ranks!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Pride of Nations >> Pride of Nations swells the ranks! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pride of Nations swells the ranks! - 6/4/2013 4:32:52 PM   
Philkian

Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com) and Slitherine (www.slitherine.com) are proud to announce the release of the four missing DLCs for Pride of Nations, the turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century from AGEOD. These are The American Civil War 1862, The Franco-Prussian War 1870-1871, The Scramble for Africa Campaign 1880 and The Spanish-American War 1898.

The American Civil War 1862 relives the conflict between the North and South factions for the supremacy on the New World.

The Franco-Prussian War 1870-1871 is set during the advent of the Second Reich under the aegis of Otto von Bismarck and the rise of a new European power: Prussia.

In The Scramble for Africa Campaign 1880 the world powers struggles for colonies on the Dark Continent...and beyond.

The Spanish-American War 1898 features the naval and land combat of the two powers, where the result could not be taken for granted.

Keep in mind that the Ageod forum will be the place to discuss this game and all aspects of future AGEOD releases, updates and news.

Get more information on The American Civil War 1862, The Franco-Prussian War 1870-1871,The Scramble for Africa Campaign 1880, The Spanish-American War 1898 from their official product pages.

< Message edited by Andrew Loveridge -- 6/4/2013 4:35:18 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Pride of Nations swells the ranks! - 8/26/2019 10:34:51 PM   
ETF

The AGEOD link doesn't work FYI....

My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Pride of Nations >> Pride of Nations swells the ranks! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI