Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Mars vs. Venus

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Mars vs. Venus Page: <<   < prev  400 401 [402] 403 404   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/2/2013 4:34:41 PM   
Cap Mandrake

I went to a 60's party yesterday so I Binged "bell bottom jeans".

Now I have ads for women's bell bottom jeans when I go to ABCNews. Looks like they have a few bugs to work out.

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 12031
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/2/2013 4:40:10 PM   
Cap Mandrake

*******Milo's breastaurant (I forget what its called), Batangas*********

Hirsute man: Milo, you crazy epicruian SOB, these taco things are great. What's in them?

Man in fine linen slacks: They are called "tacos de cabeza". They have my own special twist.

Post #: 12032
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/2/2013 4:49:53 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

I went to a 60's party yesterday so I Binged "bell bottom jeans".

Now I have ads for women's bell bottom jeans when I go to ABCNews. Looks like they have a few bugs to work out.

You have to find the feature that lets you delete your search history so it won't try and relate searches to each other [not-so-helpfully].

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Post #: 12033
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/2/2013 4:51:52 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

*******Milo's breastaurant (I forget what its called), Batangas*********

Maybe he called it "Coconuts", because they are filled with milk?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Post #: 12034
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/2/2013 5:53:40 PM   
zuluhour

edited

< Message edited by zuluhour -- 6/3/2013 2:36:43 AM >

Post #: 12035
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 5:26:24 AM   
Emmor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

Welcome to the madness. If you've read this entire thing may I suggest you consult a local mental health professional?

Aye. What would that say about those that wrote this thing then?

I think Cap and Admirar Rord Sprior were both a tad bit loony before they started. Now as for me, I started late and read all 375 pages available at the time before joining in. I think that qualifies me as certifiable. Those who have hung around commenting since the beginning, what say you for yourselves?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 12036
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 6:28:50 AM   
Walloc

quote:

Watch this...you will be impressed.

Hey Walloc;

When do you use a two tight end offense?

Sorry Cap,

Didnt see it until now. When u have Aaron Hernandez and the Gronk on ur team and only one WR that can catch a ball, except ofc when in the superbowl. Then he turns his a god given talent onto to pissing off brasilian models. Well, or if u are the Saints. Sorry guys but Drew gets injured this year and we(fans of the Saints, read not me) will hafta start pulling out the brown paper bags again.
Any how lets see this year. With the setup the Bengals have now, i forsee them using it quite a bit this year.

Else, when u do a '43 invasion of the Home islands its always nice to have ur line shouldered on two flexible, yet sturdy flanks. An excellent use of the two TE attack.

This year, as last was my first ever at fantasy, i know what im doing, aka ill lose all of my games!

Rasmus

< Message edited by Walloc -- 6/3/2013 8:59:01 AM >

Post #: 12037
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 9:28:39 AM   
Grollub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emmor

quote:

quote:

Welcome to the madness. If you've read this entire thing may I suggest you consult a local mental health professional?

I think Cap and Admirar Rord Sprior were both a tad bit loony before they started. Now as for me, I started late and read all 375 pages available at the time before joining in. I think that qualifies me as certifiable. Those who have hung around commenting since the beginning, what say you for yourselves?

We're prfectly nrmal. A littll hrd to write with pen in mouth with the arms lockd by the straitjackt though.

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"

(in reply to Emmor)
Post #: 12038
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 2:05:40 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emmor

quote:

quote:

We're prfectly nrmal. A littll hrd to write with pen in mouth with the arms lockd by the straitjackt though.

Speak for yourself Grollub! Here in Canada "loony" [alternate spelling loonie] is good currency, so we are free of the jacket. Parkas are a different story ...

(in reply to Grollub)
Post #: 12039
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 2:56:39 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Luzon. Not sure what they were doing with Kirishima. Proabably trying to interecept our carriers or amphibious group. We fool them. We no show up. Iba seems safe now with the bulk of 21st Marine in place. Lingayen just has a triffle of Marines.

Maybe we should just land 7th Aus at Lingayen and march up to Aparri? We have a Tank Bn 1-2 days out from Iba/Lingayen and a TD Bn. 2-3d out plus two Arty Bn about 4 d out.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 6/3/2013 3:12:23 PM >

Post #: 12040
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 3:04:12 PM   
Cap Mandrake

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 6/3/2013 3:12:04 PM >

Post #: 12041
RE: Mars vs. Venus - 6/3/2013 4:47:04 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

(in reply to Grollub)
Post #: 12042
Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/3/2013 10:38:35 PM   
Cap Mandrake

The secret operation to get the HOA out of my hindquarters is in full glory. It's working! I tried rational advancement of my view with civilized discourse. Useless. I tried sarcasm. No go. In fact, I am pretty sure the sarcasm backfired.

This forced my to sit down with an adult beverage and do some serious planning. I copied their insincere style of salutations using:

"With the warmest of warmth"

or

"Warmly, Your obediant servant"

It worked! The two women there in the Berchtesgarten now answer my emails promptly and courtesously and they actually do what I request. Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it seems they are also being playfully flirtatious. Well, I'm not going to let this opportunity to get the girls at the HOA on my side so, just now, I sent them naked pictures of myself.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 6/3/2013 10:39:33 PM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 12043
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 12:19:02 AM   
Justus2

quote:

The secret operation to get the HOA out of my hindquarters is in full glory. It's working! I tried rational advancement of my view with civilized discourse. Useless. I tried sarcasm. No go. In fact, I am pretty sure the sarcasm backfired.

This forced my to sit down with an adult beverage and do some serious planning. I copied their insincere style of salutations using:

or

It worked! The two women there in the Berchtesgarten now answer my emails promptly and courtesously and they actually do what I request. Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it seems they are also being playfully flirtatious. Well, I'm not going to let this opportunity to get the girls at the HOA on my side so, just now, I sent them naked pictures of myself.

Good luck with that, what could possibly go wrong...

Playing/Learning Shadow Empire

Post #: 12044
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 1:22:03 AM   
Chickenboy

This will be one of the few instances where I DON'T express "Pictures or it didn't happen."

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 12045
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 1:37:31 AM   
bigred

quote:

Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it seems they are also being playfully flirtatious

remember your age...fantasy's no longer come true...

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2597400

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 12046
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 2:58:14 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Justus2

quote:

or

Isn't that what one of your Congressmen said after sending out his image on Facebook or something. What was his name? Hot-dog? Something like that ...

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 12047
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 3:05:29 AM   
Justus2

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

or

Isn't that what one of your Congressmen said after sending out his image on Facebook or something. What was his name? Hot-dog? Something like that ...

Yes, Rep Weiner from NY (not really one of my congressmen, I am from Illinois, where our Governors go to jail, not to Twitter). Ironically, he (Weiner) is now talking about running again, but admitted there may be more photos yet to come...

Playing/Learning Shadow Empire

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 12048
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 4:51:36 AM   
Chickenboy

"Running Weiners"? Cap'n-isn't there something you can give 'em for that? Ugh.

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 12049
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 4:53:53 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Yes, it was something like that. But he drove a Ford. A crack-smoking Ford. You guys up North sell that model, doncha?

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 12050
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 8:20:46 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

Yes, it was something like that. But he drove a Ford. A crack-smoking Ford. You guys up North sell that model, doncha?

No - no, can't be true. He waited a week, fired or forced to resign five of his closest staff, then had his brother plead his innocence before he came out and said he did not do the alleged deed, with eyes darting down and right as he said it [indicates embarrassment, shame and lying]. If he said he didn't do it, everything is cleared up then, isn't it?
OK - political highjack over - not enough innuendo in this one!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 12051
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 12:54:02 PM   
sprior

Do we do innuendo in this thread, or is that too hard to tackle?

"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 12052
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 12:57:46 PM   
sprior

Meanwhile here's a pic of soldiers with not much on.

"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 12053
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 2:36:14 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

I grimaced whilest following the link. Imagine my relief to find they were female Israeli soldiers. Whew.

The caption indicated that they were disciplined for posing for the photo. I wonder if that included a spanking. Yes, they were naughty and needed a spanking. And after that the...

Oh, never mind...

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 12054
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 4:13:04 PM   
zuluhour

quote:

It worked! The two women there in the Berchtesgarten now answer my emails promptly and courtesously and they actually do what I request. Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it seems they are also being playfully flirtatious. Well, I'm not going to let this opportunity to get the girls at the HOA on my side so, just now, I sent them naked pictures of myself

D A M N it Mandrake! You owe me a new can of monitor wipes.

Post #: 12055
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 4:39:43 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

I grimaced whilest following the link. Imagine my relief to find they were female Israeli soldiers. Whew.

The caption indicated that they were disciplined for posing for the photo. I wonder if that included a spanking. Yes, they were naughty and needed a spanking. And after that the...

Oh, never mind...

Oh, Admiral Lord sprior, your question about innuendo is now answered! [Most will be happy with the answer.]

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 12056
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 6:32:15 PM   
perkinh

quote:

In what army can you find five hot women all in one picture? The Israeli of course....i wonder if this was just a random sample. I don't ever remember seeing this in my military days, but BAM's are generally not as feminine.

One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine.... is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 12057
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 6:36:45 PM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

or

Two words... "Michael Douglas"

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 12058
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 6:48:40 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

quote:

or

Two words... "Michael Douglas"

Wait. Michael Douglas sent nude pictures of himself to Captain Mandrake?

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 12059
RE: Wound my heart with a monotonous languor - 6/4/2013 8:31:23 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

Same group, as far as I can tell, after an about face was ordered.

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/06/616_1370351392.jpg

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 12060
Page:   <<   < prev  400 401 [402] 403 404   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Mars vs. Venus Page: <<   < prev  400 401 [402] 403 404   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI