Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crew not being topped off?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Crew not being topped off? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crew not being topped off? - 1/10/2003 12:00:40 PM   
Grizpin

I had 2 gunships and 2 scouts. 1 gunship and one scout would top off thier crew but the other 2 would not. They would only maintain a 1 member and 4 member crew. I used a relic for ship upgrade and built a cruiser late in the game and both those ships topped off but the other 2 would still not... is this a bug? At first I thought it was due to population level on my planet but now I know that can't be it. Any ideas?
Post #: 1
Re: Crew not being topped off? - 1/10/2003 10:17:41 PM   
EricLarsen

Originally posted by Grizpin
[B]I had 2 gunships and 2 scouts. 1 gunship and one scout would top off thier crew but the other 2 would not. They would only maintain a 1 member and 4 member crew. I used a relic for ship upgrade and built a cruiser late in the game and both those ships topped off but the other 2 would still not... is this a bug? At first I thought it was due to population level on my planet but now I know that can't be it. Any ideas? [/B]

Grizpin,
I've yet to see any of my ships not topping off crew. Could those two ships somehow be on manual control and have their mission settings set to "Ignoring captain's upgrade requests"? That seems to be the only plausible explanantion I can see where some of your ships top off crew and some don't.
Eric Larsen

(in reply to Grizpin)
Post #: 2
- 1/11/2003 11:34:06 AM   
Grizpin

Not sure if that was it or not. But I will keep that in mind for my next game. Thanks :)

(in reply to Grizpin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Crew not being topped off? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI