Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! - 8/6/2013 5:24:10 PM   
Philkian

The new add-on for the award-winning Battle Academy series: Rommel in Normandy is here!

This latest expansion covers the Normandy Campaign, but this time puts you in control of the Germans and their mighty Tigers, Panthers and much more! Through ten single player battles you will face Allied troops attempting to break through from the coast and you must hold them back with your beleaguered forces and their limited supplies.

This add-on also features 5 great new multiplayer scenarios where you can try out the brand new JagdPanther in combat.

We are also releasing the v2.3 patch for Battle Academy which includes new units and objects from the Rommel in Normandy campaign, AI Team movement improvements, Memory optimizations, bugs fixing and much more!

You can download the patch here. iPad users can get the update via iTunes (issues may occur because of Apple's uploading system, but everything should be fixed in short time).
A full change list can be found here.

Get more information about Battle Academy: Rommel in Normandyon its official product page.

Rommel in Normandy is an add-on for Battle Academy and requires Battle Academy to play!
Post #: 1
RE: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! - 8/6/2013 6:25:59 PM   
rodney727

Thank you! While yes I grow impatient for certain releases... You are truly the leader in iPad games....keep up the good work!

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! - 8/9/2013 8:11:43 AM   
Philkian

We are very pleased to say that Rommel is now available on iPad! It's a great expansion, so go out there and get it

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 3
RE: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! - 8/9/2013 5:23:29 PM   
Redmarkus5

quote:

ORIGINAL: Philkian

We are very pleased to say that Rommel is now available on iPad! It's a great expansion, so go out there and get it

I still can't get the iPad version to download - have been trying for 3 days now.

WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 4
RE: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! - 8/10/2013 3:38:08 PM   
Redmarkus5

It works now...

WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2

(in reply to Redmarkus5)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI