Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/3/2013 9:38:04 PM   
warspite1

The only funny characters Newman + Baddiel did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UMedd03JCA

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 991
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/3/2013 11:36:54 PM   
GrognardThomas

Taegukgi The Brotherhood of War. A 2004 movie shot in the "Saving Private Ryan" style about two brothers forced to fight during the Korean War.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 992
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/4/2013 7:44:05 PM   
warspite1

They've just unveiled the 12th Doctor Who - it's Peter Capaldi - a fine actor and I think will bring a degree of gravitas to the role (like Christopher Eccleston did three Doctor's ago).

Hopefully will prove a good choice

(in reply to GrognardThomas)
Post #: 993
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/4/2013 9:16:28 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

They've just unveiled the 12th Doctor Who - it's Peter Capaldi - a fine actor and I think will bring a degree of gravitas to the role (like Christopher Eccleston did three Doctor's ago).

That remains to be seen...time will tell.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 994
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/4/2013 9:26:28 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

warspite1

Well he's got Jenna-Louise Coleman with him, the lucky $%^&*%

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 995
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/4/2013 9:36:35 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

A little age gap there...but I'm pulling for him.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 996
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/4/2013 9:43:23 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

A little age gap there...but I'm pulling for him.
warspite1

There's a crude joke there but I won't go down that route

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 997
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/6/2013 3:30:55 AM   
fodder

I can't say what the night time movie is as I just placed a quote from it in the film quote thread. If you know the quote than you know what the movie is.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 998
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/6/2013 6:14:52 AM   
SLAAKMAN

9/11 - The Impossible Case of Flight 175
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0e_AplhWw

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 999
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/6/2013 3:40:23 PM   
SLAAKMAN

WTC7 in Freefall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Qp5QWRMQ

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1000
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/6/2013 4:23:00 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Charlie Daniels hosts a powerful and vital DVD documentary that sounds the alarm over the current danger to American liberty: "Behold a Pale Horse."
Have you ever wondered why, no matter which political party is in power nothing much meaningful ever seems to get done?

Have you ever pondered the fact that in spite of the plentiful energy reserves in our nation, we continue to spend trillions of dollars buying oil from people who would like nothing better than to see America turned into a grease spot and blame our reticence to drill on a handful of environmental groups?

Did you ever question why a gaggle of supposed public servants would vote for a multi-trillion-dollar piece of legislation they didn't even take the time to read?

Why do some of the mineral-richest countries on Earth have the most destitute populations?

Why are there politicians who are teflon as far as the media are concerned and others who resemble velcro when it comes to their coverage?

Why, after 200 years of being a free and fiercely independent nation, would the U.S. even consider giving over our precious sovereignty to a corrupt anti-American, double-dealing bunch of losers like the United Nations?

Why is our Southern border as porous as a colander, and why does it make sense to be able to vote without proper identification when you can't even check into a hotel room without it?

Why would our money supply be determined by one man who can tighten up our currency or flood the world with cheap dollars that could trigger hyperinflation?

"Behold a Pale Horse" explores these and other perplexing questions – and the answers may surprise you, tarnish some of your heroes, slaughter some of our sacred cows and pour some new wine into some very old wine skins.

There are forces at work on planet Earth that are completely off the radar of mainstream America. They meet in secret, plan in secret and work both sides of the street politically, recruiting their disciples early on, from the best and the brightest, the mega wealthy and super powerful. A well-hidden organization which lurks in the shadows pulling the strings of those they can corrupt, with promises of wealth and high political office. A ruthless cadre of movers and shakers who will not settle for anything less than absolute global domination.

You who read the Holy Bible know what is happening here. It is foretold in the Scriptures, a plot that is instigated in the very halls of hell.

Prepare to be shocked

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1001
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/6/2013 10:21:15 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

WTC7 in Freefall

warspite1

How could we forget? You've posted this about 3 billion times

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1002
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 12:26:53 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

How could we forget?

Forget what?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1003
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 2:55:47 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

So what caused it to collapse, he asked him knowingly?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1004
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 2:11:03 PM   
fodder

The morning movie is "Caddyshack".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1005
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 4:57:58 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

WTC7 in Freefall

warspite1

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Conspiracy theorists say World Trade Center 7 is the best proof for controlled demolition because it wasn't hit by airliners and only had a few fires. They also claim that there was a confession from the building owner who said he "pulled" it. But this is deceptive because while building 7 wasn't hit by an airliner, it was hit by the large perimeter columns of the Tower collapse. It was 400 ft away but the towers were more than 1300 ft tall.

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1006
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 6:59:45 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Orwellian,
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Conspiracy theorists say World Trade Center 7 is the best proof for controlled demolition because it wasn't hit by airliners and only had a few fires. They also claim that there was a confession from the building owner who said he "pulled" it. But this is deceptive because while building 7 wasn't hit by an airliner, it was hit by the large perimeter columns of the Tower collapse. It was 400 ft away but the towers were more than 1300 ft tall.

Baldfaced liars fabricating more deceptions without any proof that even contradicts their own false narrative which claims fires collapsed the building for the first time in history. Lame try.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1007
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 7:01:18 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

How could we forget?

Forget what?
warspite1

Dunno I've forgotten

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1008
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 7:31:26 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

How could we forget?

Forget what?
warspite1

Dunno I've forgotten

I'd ask what's forgotten, but I forgot.

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1009
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/7/2013 7:37:57 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Silly Warspite2-Newblette,

Dunno I've forgotten

You forgot to meet me on the battlefield. Now HMS Warspite is only a breakwater. Youre AWOL U Cowardly Lion Deserter-Shirker-Drunken-Puker!! NOW LOAD IT UP U SLAAKER & NO MORE OF YOUR LAME EXCUSES!!!

http://www.vassalengine.org/

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 1010
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/8/2013 10:03:17 PM   
Orm

I just watched Inside Job.

Since I wasn't sure on how to describe the film so I got a quote from wiki that does it instead. The film is about "the systemic corruption of the United States by the financial services industry and the consequences of that systemic corruption."

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_Job_(film)

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1011
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/9/2013 4:41:47 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

I just watched Inside Job.

Since I wasn't sure on how to describe the film so I got a quote from wiki that does it instead. The film is about "the systemic corruption of the United States by the financial services industry and the consequences of that systemic corruption."

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_Job_(film)

Thank you Mr Orm. Very informative indeed.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1012
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/9/2013 8:29:01 PM   
fodder

The afternnon movie is Mel Brooks' "Spaceballs The Totally Warped Animated Adventures".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1013
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/10/2013 3:32:40 PM   
SLAAKMAN

NO DOUBT SILLY WARSPITE2-NEWBLETTE WAS ACTUALLY HORACE COLE!!

Duncan Grant reflects on the HMS Dreadnought hoax of 1910
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQPFAMb7D8

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/archive/permalink/dreadnought_hoax

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1014
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/11/2013 6:33:36 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Obama visited all 57 states!

Obama Gaffe Hall Of Fame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiY1j7Ijg0

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1015
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/13/2013 6:01:59 AM   
SLAAKMAN

9/11- The Hidden Bombing of WTC 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1016
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/15/2013 4:35:45 PM   
fodder

The morning movie is "SHANE".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1017
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/16/2013 4:55:50 PM   
fodder

The noon time movie is "THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE".

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1018
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/16/2013 10:38:56 PM   
fodder

The evening movie is "THE FOUR FEATHERS". (2002)

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1019
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 8/19/2013 3:40:05 PM   
fodder

the morning movie is "KILL BILL" volume 1.

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1020
Page:   <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI