Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix download problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Matrix download problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix download problem - 1/27/2003 1:35:04 AM   
BARKHORN

I recently purchased Lost Victories mega camp.for sp-waw and I went to the matrix site to d/l the patches.I found I could d/l the 1.2 patch but when I tried to dl 1.1 I got a 530 message so I went back to the home page and logged in and was told my login was incorrect,now what is the problem?I had logged in to d/l 1.2 but then am told that for the more important 1.1 file my login is incorrect.I have had no assistance on this matter, Matrix's customer support seem's to be this forum,why does d/l a PATCH to a product you have PURCHASED have to be so difficult? :confused:
Post #: 1
- 1/27/2003 1:57:51 AM   
Supervisor

Just tried the links and they work fine. First you don't need to be logged in to retrieve downloads, this 503 error means the servers are busy, just try again later. If still have trouble try this after attempting to download the file, close all other windows except the one you trying to download with then refresh. Also Windows has a nasty habit of remembering failed login attempts, so clear all your cookies and history and restart Windows and start fresh. If you have a FTP download client program here is the login information for it.

FTP login:

Host: ftp.matrixgames.com
Port: 21
Login: anonymous
Password: Your Email Address
FTP login:
use PASV mode

Here is the direct link to the 1.1 download. [URL=ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/LostVictories1941/Patch-MCLV-1.zip]LV 1.1 patch[/URL] and the sound update patch [URL=ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/LostVictories1941/Patch-MCLV-Sounds.zip]LV sound update patch[/URL]

(in reply to BARKHORN)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Matrix download problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI