Matrix download problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

BARKHORN -> Matrix download problem (1/27/2003 1:35:04 AM)

I recently purchased Lost Victories mega camp.for sp-waw and I went to the matrix site to d/l the patches.I found I could d/l the 1.2 patch but when I tried to dl 1.1 I got a 530 message so I went back to the home page and logged in and was told my login was incorrect,now what is the problem?I had logged in to d/l 1.2 but then am told that for the more important 1.1 file my login is incorrect.I have had no assistance on this matter, Matrix's customer support seem's to be this forum,why does d/l a PATCH to a product you have PURCHASED have to be so difficult? :confused:

Supervisor -> (1/27/2003 1:57:51 AM)

Just tried the links and they work fine. First you don't need to be logged in to retrieve downloads, this 503 error means the servers are busy, just try again later. If still have trouble try this after attempting to download the file, close all other windows except the one you trying to download with then refresh. Also Windows has a nasty habit of remembering failed login attempts, so clear all your cookies and history and restart Windows and start fresh. If you have a FTP download client program here is the login information for it.

FTP login:

Host: ftp.matrixgames.com
Port: 21
Login: anonymous
Password: Your Email Address
FTP login:
use PASV mode

Here is the direct link to the 1.1 download. [URL=ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/LostVictories1941/Patch-MCLV-1.zip]LV 1.1 patch[/URL] and the sound update patch [URL=ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/LostVictories1941/Patch-MCLV-Sounds.zip]LV sound update patch[/URL]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI