Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Really good when played against humans

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Really good when played against humans Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Really good when played against humans - 2/25/2014 4:22:40 PM   
Theodotus

I really like the way this game system plays out when playing against human opponents. The games tend to be short enough to finish during a lunch hour, and the games I've played against humans have all been a suspenseful experience. Very enjoyable.

I just wish there were more people on the server. (Hopefully there will be, in the future.)
Post #: 1
RE: Really good when played against humans - 2/25/2014 7:33:30 PM   
z1812

I have popped in there a few times and have stayed around to see if anyone comes. I did see 1 person there but it was one of the programmers testing something.

I saw someone else but could not get their attention. Is there a bell you can ring or something?

That's why I prefer PBEM to an impulse system or online multiplayer. The impulse system makes PBEM unplayable but supposedly improves Single player.

I would rather have the PBEM option and the certainty of playing a human.

(in reply to Theodotus)
Post #: 2
RE: Really good when played against humans - 2/25/2014 9:06:43 PM   
Theodotus

You know, that may have been me you saw on there. I remember the programmers being on one day, and there was someone who left the lobby just as I got back to the computer after stepping away from it.

I've played 2 or 3 games online, and had a great time each time. The AI in this game is pretty good, but there's something intangible about playing against a human opponent that's just better.

In any case, I typically check the lobby several times a day these days, at least on weekdays. Maybe I'll see you on there sometime soon. (Once they get multiplayer working again, anyway.)

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 3
RE: Really good when played against humans - 2/25/2014 9:53:07 PM   
z1812

What version are you on? I am using the 1.05 beta.

< Message edited by z1812 -- 2/25/2014 10:53:58 PM >

(in reply to Theodotus)
Post #: 4
RE: Really good when played against humans - 2/25/2014 11:02:33 PM   
k9mike

Maybe we could start a thread for MP, or give PM's...it may be hard to get MP games going without some kind of coordination...I would like to try a MP game...

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Really good when played against humans Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI