Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.... - 3/7/2014 12:58:39 AM   
big dawg

The update has 16 new WF scenarios and 8 new EF scenarios. Where can I find a list of the new scenarios?

Thanks for the hard work on update guys!
Post #: 1
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/7/2014 6:37:43 AM   
TAIL GUNNER

I think they are the H2H approved scenarios from The Blitz....available in the User_Mods folder.

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 2
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/7/2014 6:54:04 AM   
Crossroads

Blitz H2H scenarios are available under USER_MODS.

Additions to game folders / stock scenarios include at least Jason's Odessa scenarios (edit: 16 of them I think) for EF, and a WF linked campaign with all its scenarios.

Perhaps another team member can add details here?

Easiest way to see what's new would be to filter for *SCN files on your File Explorer, and then order by Modified Date. I am not at my home PC at the moment so can't do that sorry.

< Message edited by Crossroads -- 3/7/2014 8:26:33 AM >

(in reply to TAIL GUNNER)
Post #: 3
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/7/2014 7:11:31 AM   
Crossroads

The WF Linked Campaign, of course, is golfbill's excellent 10th Panzer In Tunisia.

Be sure to check it out!

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 4
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/7/2014 10:33:54 PM   
big dawg

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 5
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/8/2014 6:06:26 AM   
TAIL GUNNER

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.

< Message edited by Juggalo -- 3/8/2014 9:49:35 AM >

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 6
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/8/2014 9:28:37 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Juggalo
It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me

Post #: 7
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/8/2014 8:29:40 PM   
TAIL GUNNER

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me

It's one of the best, I think....not too difficult (I'm lookin' at you, 9th Hohenstaufen), a good variety of missions, and keeps you interested.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 8
RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added wit... - 3/9/2014 11:03:52 PM   
TAIL GUNNER

Well a small problem arose I've seen in the last few scenarios...currently on the huge Drive on Beja! scenario.

My tank's battalion HQ has disappeared...replaced with one labelled "I. Battalion" which is not associated with any unit on the map...also lost the Battalion HQ tanks and FlaK. Leader guy is still correct.

Another bogus Battalion HQ called "II. Battalion" which also has no units under it.

It's hard enough finding supply in this vast desert with no HQ to help....

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI