Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

big dawg -> Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/7/2014 12:58:39 AM)

The update has 16 new WF scenarios and 8 new EF scenarios. Where can I find a list of the new scenarios?

Thanks for the hard work on update guys!

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/7/2014 6:37:43 AM)

I think they are the H2H approved scenarios from The Blitz....available in the User_Mods folder.

Crossroads -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/7/2014 6:54:04 AM)

Blitz H2H scenarios are available under USER_MODS.

Additions to game folders / stock scenarios include at least Jason's Odessa scenarios (edit: 16 of them I think) for EF, and a WF linked campaign with all its scenarios.

Perhaps another team member can add details here?

Easiest way to see what's new would be to filter for *SCN files on your File Explorer, and then order by Modified Date. I am not at my home PC at the moment so can't do that sorry.

Crossroads -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/7/2014 7:11:31 AM)

The WF Linked Campaign, of course, is golfbill's excellent 10th Panzer In Tunisia.

Be sure to check it out! [:)]

big dawg -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/7/2014 10:33:54 PM)

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/8/2014 6:06:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Guys Many thanks! I completely overlooked mods file. Will review that after son's baseball game.

Crossroads, Is the linked 10th Panzer In Tunisia the same as the one in original release? I recall a Africa Korps casmpaign in Tunisia.

It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.

Crossroads -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/8/2014 9:28:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Juggalo
It seems the same, but it appears the OOB has been updated. I started this LCG last night, and noticed your Panzer Battalion now has Company Command tanks as well as the Battalion HQ Command Tanks.

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me [:)]

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/8/2014 8:29:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

Yes I think that is the case. I had not tried out the LCG previously so it was all new to me [:)]

It's one of the best, I think....not too difficult (I'm lookin' at you, 9th Hohenstaufen), a good variety of missions, and keeps you interested.

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Is there a complete list of new scenarios added with 2.0 update? (3/9/2014 11:03:52 PM)

Well a small problem arose I've seen in the last few scenarios...currently on the huge Drive on Beja! scenario.

My tank's battalion HQ has disappeared...replaced with one labelled "I. Battalion" which is not associated with any unit on the map...also lost the Battalion HQ tanks and FlaK. Leader guy is still correct.

Another bogus Battalion HQ called "II. Battalion" which also has no units under it.

It's hard enough finding supply in this vast desert with no HQ to help....[:@]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI