Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, dri... - 6/4/2014 2:36:53 PM   
rolins

Edit: Deleted by moderator July 6, 2018

< Message edited by wdolson -- 7/7/2018 12:03:11 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 2:43:42 PM   
Erkki

What exactly are original fake passports?

(in reply to rolins)
Post #: 2
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 2:58:45 PM   
Yaab

Do you offer any first turn set-ups? Will buy Allied and Japanese ones, stock and lite.

(in reply to Erkki)
Post #: 3
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 3:18:53 PM   
Schanilec

Can I get a original high quality fake library card?

This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.

(in reply to Yaab)
Post #: 4
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 3:21:28 PM   
Dili

Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...

(in reply to Schanilec)
Post #: 5
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 4:45:43 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports.

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden!

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 6/4/2014 5:49:41 PM >

(in reply to Dili)
Post #: 6
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 4:59:57 PM   
LargeSlowTarget

Do you accept fake dollars?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 5:12:40 PM   
geofflambert

LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles

(in reply to LargeSlowTarget)
Post #: 8
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 5:21:21 PM   
temagic

Been looking for a fake Swedish passport for quite some time now, so this is great. Just hoping it's not a scam...

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 9
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 5:49:41 PM   
crsutton

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to temagic)
Post #: 10
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 5:51:14 PM   
crsutton

I wonder of Rollins picked up the game at the half price sale this week? Always nice to see a new member join the forum. Gonna PM him and reach out.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 11
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 5:58:04 PM   
Peever

Oh my it's the Fifth Column!!!!! What a great strategy for Japanese fanboys to invade the US. Just use your PP to buy "Original, Fake Passports" for your units and they can invade the US without triggering the reactionary units!

"Sergeant the Spanish bullet isn't made that will kill me," Bucky O'Neil seconds before receiving a fatal shot to the head at the battle of San Juan Hill.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 12
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 6:09:08 PM   
Grollub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports.

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden!

You would be so welcome. Hai!

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 13
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 6:38:54 PM   
KenchiSulla

Somebody call him! He has fake passports!

AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor

(in reply to Grollub)
Post #: 14
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 6:45:54 PM   
Terminus

Wow. So criminal.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to KenchiSulla)
Post #: 15
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 6:48:15 PM   
Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....

Might as well throw my real passport away if I can buy a fake one... Let me know what TSA says about the passport from Uranus... once you get out of TSA jail... sometime next century

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 16
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 6:56:17 PM   
Paladin1dcs

Original fake passports, driver's licenses and identity cards?

I wonder if they're the same bunch that made my original reproduction velvet Elvis poster?

(in reply to Xargun)
Post #: 17
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 7:06:10 PM   
obvert

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Paladin1dcs)
Post #: 18
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:14:32 PM   
Zorch

(To rollins) Hmm...can I see a sample of your merchandise? I like to know that I'm getting my money's worth.

Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm stopped at the border and thrown in jail?

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 19
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:19:58 PM   
Terminus

It's so rarely the spamscum make it all the way down here.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to rolins)
Post #: 20
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:24:11 PM   
chrisol

quote:

ORIGINAL: rolins

Contact e-mails: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

General support: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

Technical support: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

You guys are so harsh... look, it's a one-man band - I think we should support him on Kickstarter. Perhaps if we make a pledge you could get a passport with your name in it ??

Chris

(in reply to rolins)
Post #: 21
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:30:44 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

I can get you a real one from the planet Gorn

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 22
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:34:42 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

That wouldn't be as bad as WVa. where I'm originally from. I still have all my teeth, (save for three wisdoms) by the way. Maybe not for long.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 23
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:36:00 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I made it down here!

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 24
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:36:08 PM   
Jorge_Stanbury

Can you get me an original Manchukuo passport ?

or maybe from the Provisional Government of the Republic of China?

Post #: 25
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:43:37 PM   
pontiouspilot

Can you provide a fake OB/Gyn degree from an acceptable medical college?

(in reply to Jorge_Stanbury)
Post #: 26
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 8:50:51 PM   
geofflambert

My name is Osama bin Drownin. Can I get a Secret Service ID and still keep my beard and the bullet hole in my face?

(in reply to pontiouspilot)
Post #: 27
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 9:03:17 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

I can get you a real one from the planet Gorn

Just let them try and verify it!

Attachment (1)

Post #: 28
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 9:20:07 PM   
alimentary

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert
My name is Osama bin Drownin. Can I get a Secret Service ID and still keep my beard and the bullet hole in my face?

Here today, Gorn tomorrow.

Post #: 29
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 10:00:00 PM   
jcjordan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

But we have so much fun when they do

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI