Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 10:01:36 PM   
jcjordan

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

That wouldn't be as bad as WVa. where I'm originally from. I still have all my teeth, (save for three wisdoms) by the way. Maybe not for long.

Did you run out of cousins in WV? I've got some sisters in AL for you

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 31
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 10:18:11 PM   
bigred

Do you except Bitcoins?

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2597400

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 32
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 10:45:36 PM   
Spurius Evidens

I'm going to guess these passports will only work at dot bases. Anywhere the head honcho doesn't wear a headdress of bird of paradise feathers will likely notice they're printed on toilet paper.

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 33
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 11:13:53 PM   
Paladin1dcs

quote:

quote:

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

That wouldn't be as bad as WVa. where I'm originally from. I still have all my teeth, (save for three wisdoms) by the way. Maybe not for long.

Hey, let's not be knocking the WeeVee crowd too much. You at least moved out of here, I moved into Occupied Virginia, after all.

Post #: 34
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/4/2014 11:15:44 PM   
Paladin1dcs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's so rarely the spamscum make it all the way down here.

Here he was thinking he had a forum full of suckers. Poor guy just got a forum full of wargamers...

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 35
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 12:34:37 AM   
pmelheck1

I can't say much about suckers. After the cash I've plopped down for computer wargames from Matrix and a few others, some of my family sometimes use the word sucker most creatively in sentences about me in addition to some other rather colorful words as well.

(in reply to Paladin1dcs)
Post #: 36
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 1:12:36 AM   
nashvillen

Just by WitP:AE, last computer wargame you will buy.

You can then use your saved money to help out the poor sod that decided to hawk his wares down here with this bunch!

(in reply to pmelheck1)
Post #: 37
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 2:03:46 AM   
tigercub

Rolins as you are a deeply caring man and long time forum member I would like to buy 1 original high-quality fake passport and happy to pay more for that extra quality you will give to a long time forum member as I live in Thailand and the coup has me on worried your loving PBEM mate.

TIGER

(were is the Bloody turn)

< Message edited by tigercub -- 6/5/2014 12:17:38 PM >

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 38
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 2:07:59 AM   
Spurius Evidens

Who wouldn't want a passport for Gabon. Long have I dreamed of escaping Australia for a better life in sub-Saharan Africa. I understand everyone in Nigeria is a prince too.

(in reply to tigercub)
Post #: 39
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 2:42:10 AM   
crsutton

Check out my new AAR. "Passport to Victory" CRSutton vs Rolins. I am pretty sure I can take this guy..

< Message edited by crsutton -- 6/5/2014 3:42:47 AM >

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 40
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 7:20:17 AM   
LoBaron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Wow. So criminal.

Its mean, man. Mean!

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 41
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 9:14:59 AM   
JeffroK

I'm sure its Knavey replicating some amazing feat of British Intelligence!!

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 42
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 9:17:26 AM   
Encircled

Why would I need a passport?

Because of this game, I never leave the house, let alone the country.

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 43
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 11:07:02 AM   
Chuske

Wonder if this guy can help me playing "Papers Please"?

If you don't know what this game is take a look at the this video:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT35eftGKdQ

Glory to Arstotzka!

The user formally known as jonboym

WITP:AE - Useful Info for Beginners

WitW Tutorials

WitW Beta/Alpha Tester

(in reply to Encircled)
Post #: 44
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 12:04:58 PM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Encircled

Use a laptop! I've played this game on four continents and in about 8-10 countries!

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Encircled)
Post #: 45
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 12:43:23 PM   
crsutton

quote:

quote:

Use a laptop! I've played this game on four continents and in about 8-10 countries!

Are you the one who recruited Rolin to join the forum?

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 46
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 1:22:52 PM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

quote:

quote:

Are you the one who recruited Rolin to join the forum?

How do you know I'm not a mole placed here years ago by Rolins just for this moment? Maybe I've been playing AE all over the world to entice you all to get out of your basements and spare rooms.

Get an 'original high-quality fake passport' and join me in a cabana on Beachcomber Island in Fiji. The Rolins Stones play every night from 6-9 and 'original high-quality fake' cocktails are 2 for 1 before 7.

All of the servers wear 'original high-quality fake' coconut shell bras on shift and look a bit more like LargeSlowTarget's sig pic when they're off.

Free wifi!!

< Message edited by obvert -- 6/5/2014 2:45:14 PM >

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 47
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 1:25:13 PM   
Eambar

Dear Rolins,

2 questions if I may, before I purchase my fake Tuvalu passport (oh the places you go!):

1. Is it a genuine fake
2. Can I choose my gender and age

Thanks for this great offer, it's something I've always wanted.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 48
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 2:26:27 PM   
chemkid

< Message edited by chemkid -- 4/25/2018 8:20:55 AM >

(in reply to Eambar)
Post #: 49
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 2:42:03 PM   
Spurius Evidens

I think I'll pm him and ask for one of everything.

(in reply to chemkid)
Post #: 50
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 5:01:28 PM   
offenseman

If I get a British passport does it come with the fake accent of an American trying to talk like a Brit?

Sometimes things said in Nitwit sound very different in English.

(in reply to Spurius Evidens)
Post #: 51
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 5:06:20 PM   
offenseman

Rolin, it is disappointing that you only offer high quality fakes. Any chance I can get a low quality fake? I think it might work better than a really nice fake passport when I smuggle Cuban cigars across the US border.

Sometimes things said in Nitwit sound very different in English.

(in reply to offenseman)
Post #: 52
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 9:38:54 PM   
LargeSlowTarget

quote:

LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles

Why? Apparently the Secret Service just made a call for bids for a software able to detect sarcasm in posts on social media plattforms and forums. They can use this thread as a testbed - in sandbox mode.

Post #: 53
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 9:43:12 PM   
Don Bowen

Not so sure this is a good deal. I called and talked to a nice man is Cameroon. He took down my credit card, bank account information, full name, mother's maiden name, address, phone, social security number, and email address. Been waiting for my original fake Cameroon passport so I can take a river cruise, but it has not arrived. How long do you think it should take?

(in reply to LargeSlowTarget)
Post #: 54
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 11:28:07 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen

Not so sure this is a good deal. I called and talked to a nice man is Cameroon. He took down my credit card, bank account information, full name, mother's maiden name, address, phone, social security number, and email address. Been waiting for my original fake Cameroon passport so I can take a river cruise, but it has not arrived. How long do you think it should take?

Depends how much $$$ is in your bank account...banks have those annoying rules about how much you can withdraw at one time.

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 55
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 11:44:34 PM   
jcjordan

This thread is starting to remind me of a thread from another forum about Marshall Univ swimmers & carrots

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 56
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/5/2014 11:50:09 PM   
Don Bowen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen

I think they may have mis-delivered my passport. I seem to be staying in a 5-star hotel in Paris and shopping heavily in the gift shop. Might have something to do with all the on-line ordering I seem to be doing in Budapest. I'd check my bank account and credit card activity but my passwords don't seem to work.

Anyway, I hope my wife does not find out about those outcall massages in Bangkok.

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 57
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/6/2014 2:42:50 AM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

quote:

LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles

Why? Apparently the Secret Service just made a call for bids for a software able to detect sarcasm in posts on social media plattforms and forums. They can use this thread as a testbed - in sandbox mode.

The Secret Service? Sarcasm? Really?

(in reply to LargeSlowTarget)
Post #: 58
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/6/2014 2:47:11 AM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Doggie3

Dear Rolins,

2 questions if I may, before I purchase my fake Tuvalu passport (oh the places you go!):

1. Is it a genuine fake
2. Can I choose my gender and age

Thanks for this great offer, it's something I've always wanted.

Can I pretend to be from the planet Tralfamadore?

(in reply to Eambar)
Post #: 59
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/6/2014 3:01:56 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigred

Do you except Bitcoins?

I asked. No Bitcoins. They only accept 'proper' currencies. And tulip bulbs. Those too.

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI