Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking to re-buy

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Looking to re-buy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking to re-buy - 11/22/2014 5:42:36 PM   
MPHopcroft1

I had a lot of random fun with the original AT. I know I didn't play the random games realistically (going for huge stacks instead of coherent lines, but the AI seemed to be doing the same thing) and I had a hard time grasping larger scenarios, but it was fun the same way TOAW3 is fun. Sadly, it's been a long time since my purchase (seven years) and the game has received its Gold release.

But that won't be for two weeks or so (Steam has this funny habit -- if you download a game from them, they tend to want you to give them money in exchange). So I'm wondering where the fan resources are, for things like unofficial scenarios and the like. I also assume that the Opponent Wanted section of this forum can help me find a game (to avoid having to deal with the AI).

Is this a good time to get back into this game?

"Any asset that would cost you the war if lost is no longer an asset, but a liability." -- Me

"No plan survives the battlefield" -- old Army saw.

"Without Love, I'd have no Anger. I wouldn't believe in Righteousness" -- Bernie Taupin
Post #: 1
RE: Looking to re-buy - 11/23/2014 3:33:28 PM   
Whydmer

There are quite a few resources here in the modding subforum, or you can chase even more down Here.

I am not much of a multi-player but my understanding is that it is alive and well in the opponents wanted area.

(in reply to MPHopcroft1)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking to re-buy - 11/26/2014 5:27:01 AM   
davebob

Always thrifty to buy a game after its gone gold if you can wait that long. Especially if it's a good game like this one.

Having said that,that being said,that having been said,saying that,that having been said,having said all that,that said.....

(in reply to MPHopcroft1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Looking to re-buy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI