Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/21/2013 5:21:26 PM   
budd

It's all mentioned in the gift card info when click the link to the full page explanation, read it yesterday.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 31
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/21/2013 5:24:23 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Igbe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

It's important to note that there is a difference between what we want to be able to offer our customers and what we are able to offer, due to the limitations of working with a store partner.

Regards,

- Erik

Easy for you to say now that REAL money has been spent and I cannot use it in the way that I the customer need too.
Even more funny is that NONE of these limitations are posted on the page when you purchase said gift card.

Should I ask that the Gift cards charges be disputed since you can offer me no solution and none of these issues were posted when they were purchased?

Igbe,

Actually I think most of these limitations are mentioned in the Gift Card area, I know the one year expiration and the inability to apply to shipping are both pretty clearly indicated.

I'd like to see some changes as well, but I'd still much rather have gifts cards with these limitations than no gift cards at all.

I'm only posting this so that Matrix doesn't decide it's less grief for them to not even offer them at all.

Rick

(in reply to Igbe)
Post #: 32
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/21/2013 6:31:30 PM   
Igbe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Igbe,

It should be mentioned on the gift cards page that they don't cover shipping. If it's not I'll make sure that's corrected.

As far as your case goes, if you place the order with your gift card and e-mail me the order number at erikr@matrixgames.com I can retroactively discount it as if the additional $10 discount code had been applied. Effectively it would be a $10 refund after the order is placed. Unfortunately as far as shipping there's nothing I can do so if that's a deal breaker, you should contact our help desk to ask for a refund on the gift card and refer them to this post.

Regards,

- Erik

I stand corrected it is all clearly stated on the page. Bummed about how it works but it is clearly stated. Thanks for your follow ups.

Post #: 33
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/22/2013 8:47:13 AM   
IainMcNeil

Yes every gift card page explains how they work and links to a more detailed explanation with a full list of terms and conditions but unfortunately tend not to read them. We'd certainly prefer it to work another way but this is currently how it all fits together and we tried to make it as clear as possible.

You can read them here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/store/giftcard.asp

< Message edited by Iain McNeil -- 11/22/2013 9:48:50 AM >

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Post #: 34
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/22/2013 11:11:55 AM   
Dorb

Hey, maybe dated tech, but it is what it is, thank you for the communication.

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 35
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/22/2013 12:32:50 PM   
z1812

Thank you for the follow ups and for the $10 discount for owners of AWtB.

(in reply to Dorb)
Post #: 36
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/22/2013 2:42:49 PM   
Charly G

Thank you for the $10 discount for owners of ATB. SOS will be the Christmas gift made by my children.

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 37
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/23/2013 12:57:54 AM   
heyhellowhatsnew

Every time I put my Awakening the Bear serial number in I dont get the discount. I have verified it multiple times.

edit: nm it worked on Slitherine site.

< Message edited by heyhellowhatsnew -- 11/23/2013 2:00:20 AM >

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 38
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 11/23/2013 7:12:29 AM   
Noypi53

quote:

ORIGINAL: heyhellowhatsnew

Every time I put my Awakening the Bear serial number in I dont get the discount. I have verified it multiple times.

edit: nm it worked on Slitherine site.

quote:

store

I have the same problem & my serial number doesn't work on either the Matrix or Slitherine websites. I gave Slitherine my serial number but still no feedback.

(in reply to heyhellowhatsnew)
Post #: 39
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/21/2013 3:03:59 PM   
aaatoysandmore

I am happy I got ATB when they had a sale on it for like $19.99. But, I'll just wait on anything else in the series. What's a year? Plus these dlc and expansions might go onsale during the weekly sales during the year. I can wait.

Post #: 40
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 2/13/2014 1:59:17 PM   
erichswafford

Thanks for the $10 off. This game is still far less than the equivalent boardgame and is worth a lot more to me!

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 41
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/4/2014 9:55:19 PM   
svenevil

Just bought Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel... forgetting to enter my serial of Awakening the Bear... I thought the discount would be automatically applied. Any chance to still get the discount (or a voucher for future purchases) for stupid guys?

(in reply to erichswafford)
Post #: 42
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/5/2014 12:05:00 AM   
budd

you still get the $10 discount during the sale?

yup the code worked, got the $10 off.

< Message edited by **budd** -- 12/5/2014 5:53:22 AM >

(in reply to svenevil)
Post #: 43
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/5/2014 7:57:34 AM   
svenevil

yes it does... but it is not automatically applied like on steam :-(.

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 44
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/5/2014 2:51:05 PM   
budd

once i put in my serial# for ATB it recalculated to the $10 off price.

(in reply to svenevil)
Post #: 45
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/24/2016 1:36:20 AM   
IckieStickie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dorb

Serious, sorry to ruffle feathers with ya. we are all gamers and have different views on our hobby. I am glad they have brought this to the PC and support it. I know how hard it is to find local players to play board games with, let alone "War" Board games. Call me old school, but I work 9 hours a day for the last 26 years and have no problem with supporting folks that make something that allows me to chill out and enjoy my down time along with a couple of cold ones. Cheers.

I second that too!

(in reply to Dorb)
Post #: 46
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/28/2016 1:10:47 PM   
IckieStickie

Is this $10:00 off still Valid as i just bought ATB on Steam,i wanted all three then i saw this.Should i have just bought Storms of Steel then?

Post #: 47
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/28/2016 2:11:10 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: IckieStickie

Is this $10:00 off still Valid as i just bought ATB on Steam,i wanted all three then i saw this.Should i have just bought Storms of Steel then?

It's valid for those who bought AtB on our store (not on Steam store) and wish to buy SoS.

(in reply to IckieStickie)
Post #: 48
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/28/2016 6:48:48 PM   
berto

What the heck. At $10 off, I purchased the SoS expansion. Under Steam, no problem with the install, and the game appears to be running fine.

Still a very nice game system.

Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 49
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/28/2016 7:28:03 PM   
dox44

way to go Berto! some real nice scenarios in there. enjoy.

casebier

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 50
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 12:54:53 AM   
IckieStickie

Damn,ive messed up there then,the last time i looked on matrix the night before it became available on Steam(i was checking daily as i knew it was about to be released on steam)and matrix were selling for £32.99(now dropped to£25.99) so when i first saw it on steam for £20.00 i snapped it up!..Then i saw the other two!,thought id like all of them,now its going to cost me £50.00 to get them all.:( I should have got sos and ghost div from here,except lack of info caused this.Now i feel im stuck with the First one,when i should have just got sos instead,as i dont want to buy the SAME game twice,im NOT a mug.Now i feel like not buying the other two out of spite and we all lose out now,I wish it was made more clear guys seriously.Now im about to review my purchase from steam,what do you think im going to put?seeing as it seems pointless to BUy the first one as i hear you get it included with SoS its not likely to be positive.EDIT:>OR i could apply for a refund?5 hours of play,not sure if id get it?

< Message edited by IckieStickie -- 10/29/2016 1:06:18 AM >

(in reply to dox44)
Post #: 51
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 1:09:24 AM   
IckieStickie

Your refund request is now pending,Im playing it now,and im really liking this game too,its left me really confused at to what version i should be getting?so im not really bothered now about a refund at all,tbh i just want all three games but with a little discount thats all,and this always is all im after.I can still buy the SoS from matrix cant i?...and they all will work fine right?maybe if i buy SoS do i get a little discount for the small DLC?

< Message edited by IckieStickie -- 10/29/2016 1:56:58 AM >

Post #: 52
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 1:58:07 AM   
IckieStickie

its just annoying to see discounts after you've purchased the game thats all.

Post #: 53
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 2:18:30 AM   
IckieStickie

quote:

ORIGINAL: tgb

Ghost Divisions sells for $15, contains two campaigns made up of 10 new scenarios, so you are paying $1.50 each. Storms of Steel contains 15 new scenarios, plus the original game. So for $30 you get a bunch of stuff you already have, and 15 scenarios at $2 each. I still say it's a crummy deal for people who own the base game. Matrix is forcing you to repurchase what you already own.

This^^is what i saw :) and IF hes right that you do get the first game in with SoS then i should have just got GD and SoS,the fact that no where did i see this untill afterwards is frustrating,i bet im not the only one who makes this mistake.Ive been w aiting for weeks for these to hit steam,all three have been in Cart for a week for purchase,but they way its hit steam with the First game being discounted too,makes you go for that one first!,it isnt untill your about to purchase the rest when you realise this is a great game,and it IS,that you notice this fundamental error.Hopefully they will refund me actually then i can just purchase the other two instead.Steams refund policy has never worked for me so far,so im not holding up much hope with the five hours already in game.^^

(in reply to tgb)
Post #: 54
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 2:33:43 AM   
VPaulus

The SoS expansion doesn't contain any of the campaigns/scenarios that come with the original AtB. SoS is an expansion for AtB.

Post #: 55
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 2:16:51 PM   
chemkid

< Message edited by chemkid -- 4/25/2018 7:37:29 AM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 56
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 2:36:35 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: chemkid

btw, your AtB serial is also good for a discount on Ghost Divisions!

Only if it was bought from Slitherine/Matrix store.

(in reply to chemkid)
Post #: 57
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 10/29/2016 2:39:09 PM   
chemkid

< Message edited by chemkid -- 4/25/2018 7:37:24 AM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 58
RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners - 12/4/2016 7:29:36 PM   
nbstokes

I am trying to buy SOS and I have bought AtB on Slitherine but it says my serial number is not valid for coupon code. Can I please be advised of how to get my $10 discount.

Thanks

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI