Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Construction Delay

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Construction Delay Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Construction Delay - 12/30/2014 9:43:57 PM   
Miep

Hi there,

i have a little question

i Play The game with an HUGE Empire ^^ and my Large Shipyard at the Homeworld is the Biggest and most ship Building Yard in my Empire ( mostly civ ships) now that i have much money and nearly the hole Galaxy begins with War i want to begin Cinstruction of my Military ships

Mx Shipyard has 101 Construction Parts and all of them have an construction speed of 2194 but my Military is WAITING AND WAITING some ships has only 1 Unbuild part and the ingame days go and go and go

now the question is Have i to many Construction Parts at my Yard that the 2194 will split on 101 cons. or is that from the Mod ( Beyond Extandet Universe)

Thx for Answers ^^
Post #: 1
RE: Construction Delay - 12/31/2014 12:51:23 AM   
Retreat1970

Construction stalling usually equals resource shortage.

(in reply to Miep)
Post #: 2
RE: Construction Delay - 12/31/2014 4:27:56 AM   
NephilimNexus

Construction can bug out for a number of reasons, most of the memory related. Having too many items in a build queue is the leading cause, or trying to build too many items at once. This can happen even in smaller maps if too much is attempted too quickly. Most often it happens to things needing refits, as apparently that requires more "thinking" than just building from scratch.

Sorry, but when this happens the only thing you can do is scrap the incomplete project and start over.

(in reply to Retreat1970)
Post #: 3
RE: Construction Delay - 12/31/2014 2:26:46 PM   
Miep

hmm ok the Ships gos finish but it takes a looooong time sometimes ships with 16 unbuild comps ar quicker than the same ship with 1 unbuild

i dont think that is a matter of ressorces i have tuns but this takes so long

but after my deadstars are finished :D i had 2 fleeds are 10 ships and takes out hundreds of enemys with no lose :D :D the war states and they have 20 fleeds with 20 ships and after this no fleed under 40 are left and they only a few ships :D

(in reply to NephilimNexus)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Construction Delay Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI