Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy 2 >> Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack! - 4/9/2015 10:49:41 AM   
Daniele

Battle Academy is - according to the critics - “a wonderful title that nearly any gamer can pick up and play" and “a very addictive casual wargame".

The first chapter in the series, released in 2012. It was a breath of fresh air in the wargaming world with its approachable game style, full of tactical choices. Its sequel Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front, released just a few months ago, has taken the main virtues of his older brother, expanding the front to the wild steppes of Russia and adding a wealth of gameplay innovations.

Now you are able to get both these classics for only $ 29.99. Don’t forget you can also complete your set at a discounted price. That price depends what you paid for the game you have but if you paid $20, you would get the other game for only $10!

Do not miss this opportunity by clicking here or get more information about the games trough their official product pages here and here.
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack! - 4/10/2015 12:12:54 AM   
Svance

Sounds good, but it doesn't work, at least for me. I already have BA, and when I view the bundle in the App Store, the price button flashes in view briefly, then disappears. So, I can't purchase.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack! - 4/10/2015 3:43:59 PM   
IainMcNeil

Sorry you are having problems. Is this in iTunes or via the iPad? Its not something we have any control over so have no way to fix so hopefully just a glitch a reboot will fix.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Svance)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy 2 >> Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI